This is me! :)

Nati!

Hello everyone... well, I think you have seen me around here, but I never introduced myself! I registered in September 2009, yep, 7 months ago! :lol3: but I'd love you give me welcoming! I dunno, I'm bored and I wanna write.. :king:

Well, here I am! my name is Natalia, but I prefer you call me Nati! :pinkbow: I'm 16 and my birthday is on July 8th, 1 month and 10 days before than Mika! lol

I'm from Buenos Aires, Argentina and I don't like living in here because I never met Mika. :tears:

But someday I will go to London, I love London and I'd love to travel around Europe! :wub2:

I have listened to Mika since September 30th, 2007. I listened to Love Today on that day, and a few days after, I saw the video on tv and I loved his voice, his hair and how he was dancing! :drool: I was never fan of other people, before Mika I had other tastes but I honestly prefer as I am now! :naughty: I have a lot of amazing friends, too! They are wonderful Mika fans! it makes me so happy!

What else? I like drawing, writing, cooking and maybe singing and acting. I never acted but I'd love do it! :mf_rosetinted:

I'd like to be a make up artist and designer environments. Maybe I could work with Fortune because he's studying architecture, isn't he? haha

I usually don't write in here often, because I must go to school and I don't have time! I don't know you too much, if you want, tell me your names! :wink2:

One more thing! thank you so much for everything! MFCers are the best! love you all!

Take care! :huglove:

:pd: I hope you have understood me, because my English is not good! :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Natii!!!! my friend!!:boing:

I'm really happy you introduced yourself here!!!!! it was such a lovely introduction!!!!

cya around!!!

lovve yaa!! hope we can meet each other again very soon!!!!! send hi to your mum and sister!!!

:huglove:

welcome.. officially!!:roftl:

i can see youre already a colorful bunny!:wub2:

I'm Roxane from Canada!

Thanks Roxane! :huglove:

Yes, I'm a colourful bunny but I think I've posted in the thread only in the first part 'cause I have no time during the week! :mad3:

Well.. I wanna post and I will do my best! I promise :wink2:

Natii!!!! my friend!!:boing:

I'm really happy you introduced yourself here!!!!! it was such a lovely introduction!!!!

cya around!!!

lovve yaa!! hope we can meet each other again very soon!!!!! send hi to your mum and sister!!!

:huglove:

Ceci!! my heart! :wub2: thank you! I think I've said 'thank you' a lot today! :lol3:

I hope so and I love you soo much, too! :huglove:

I will do! :original:

OMG! Mika has already received your hat? I say it for your signature! :boing:

Welcome officially to MFC! We're already friends too! :)

My own introduction thread is funny too as I posted it but I didn't know how to find it again until a long time...so I could thank the lovely MFCers who had welcomed me only a very long time after! MFC is my very first forum experience so I needed time to understand ! :lmfao:

Welcome officially to MFC! We're already friends too! :)

My own introduction thread is funny too as I posted it but I didn't know how to find it again until a long time...so I could thank the lovely MFCers who had welcomed me only a very long time after! MFC is my very first forum experience so I needed time to understand ! :lmfao:

Thank youu! yeah! we're friends in here and Twitter, too!

Haha! I also needed a lot of time to understand the MFC! but now I love it! :wub2:

Archived