Mika's Signature , Written things and drawings thread

FREDDIESDOUBLE

3 minutes ago, silver said:

Well. getting Mika's signature used to be a Big Thing, but as he signed for more and more fans, it became less important.

True. I guess it's similar to what happens with the pictures you take with him. 

• Like 1

Just now, Mikasister said:

Why didn't he sign yours? or some other stuff?

He signed a pic as well, I can post that one, too. :wink2: But in fact I was too impressed just by him really being there that I wasn't able to think about anything... :doh:

My mother is always the calm one. So she just thought what else we could get signed. :lol3:

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 11/20/2019 at 9:53 PM, silver said:

Well. getting Mika's signature used to be a Big Thing, but as he signed for more and more fans, it became less important.

On 11/20/2019 at 9:59 PM, Mikasister said:

True. I guess it's similar to what happens with the pictures you take with him. 

I don't know if it matters to me how many other fans have his signature or pictures with him, I just feel that *I* have enough of these. My last pic with him was in 2012 - well, apart from the ones where I was talking with him and someone happened to take a picture of that moment. I don't know, getting a current picture with him used to be important to me, but it isn't anymore now. Maybe even more because NOT so many fans get pictures with him anymore these days, so there isn't that much to be jealous about for me. :teehee: Having said that, in the times of Instagram and selfies, I never had a selfie taken with him. :lmfao: I don't think I'd ask him for one tho, it'd just have to be out of the situation, and as I mostly look sh*t on selfies (unless I have about a dozen tries), so it's not a big problem for me if that situation never comes. :teehee:

About signatures, I must admit that only for the first 1-2 years I really was interested in getting his signature, and after that when I asked him for one it mostly was to have a reason to talk to him and make him stay for a short moment. :blush-anim-cl: And I used to have posters of the album covers on my wall, of the first 2 albums posters with his signature, and of the 3rd one just the booklet with his signature, because there wasn't enough space for more posters, the artwork was completely different, and I think there wasn't even a poster of the OOL cover. With NPIH I somehow didn't bother anymore, and since we moved house in 2016, I never got to hang the posters and frames back up again (with small kids the meaning of decoration - especially glass frames - changes somewhat :naughty:).

I have 2 lovely special autographs, one from 2009 where he drew Grey Skelly (the skeleton I used to dress up as) and one from 2012 with lovely wishes for my wedding - not sure if I posted them here at that time (or if the pix are still available if I put them on photobucket), I'll look through this thread when I have time and then maybe (re-)post them.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...