Mika's Signature , Written things and drawings thread

FREDDIESDOUBLE

I'm not sure, have to check the Bloomsbury Ballroom reports thread to see.

Was there even a video of Caz doing that? it all sounded classic :roftl:

One of those fabby MFC moments :wub2:

Unfortunately no video :no: But I can remember it all rather well in my head, Mika wearing that lovely salmon pink jumper...:wub2:

I know lmao!! When he said "No, I didn't get it" I was like "she must have drunk it all then" :roftl: And then he heard it was moet...or whatever...he just stared for ages and was silent for a few seconds, and then..."I'm gonna kill her."

:lmfao:

:roftl:

that the greatest story ever!! never heard it before!! [2]

Damn would loved to have seen that ... you described it well enough for me anyways:thumb_yello:

well the chat transcript...if I remember rightly...(Rose help me out here lol :aah:)

Me: Did you get the champagne?

Mika: *stops what he's doing and looks at me with eyes wide open, looking surprised but yet excited. There's a twinkle in his eye) ...What champagne?

Me: Freddie bought you champagne, he gave it to Cherisse so she could give it to you. Did you not get it?

Mika: *looking playfully horrified...you know, that kind of mock horror) No! I didn't get any champagne!

Me: She's probably drunk it all then.

Mika: What make is it?

Rose: It was moet

Mika: *silence* .................... I'm gonna kill her

The end :aah:

Last week's gig in Rome was amazing...and now I've got 2 more signatures just to remember it all.

The first one, was all I really wanted, I was almost jumping like this :woot_jump:

when I read it...

autografon.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us

oh and then he came out and I didn't mean to ask him to sign anything more, but he do have a crazy "I'm going to sign it all" pencil...and so he signed my camera case:

cameracaseforum.jpg

most of all, I think I love this autograph because it wasn't meant to be.:wub2:...and I DO LOVE IT VERY MUCH.

Is not special, it doesn't say anything exceptional, but it remembers me of a magic night.. :blush-anim-cl:

awww... :fangurl:

well the chat transcript...if I remember rightly...(Rose help me out here lol :aah:)

Mika: *stops what he's doing and looks at me with eyes wide open, looking surprised but yet excited. There's a twinkle in his eye) ...What champagne?

Me: Freddie bought you champagne, he gave it to Cherisse so she could give it to you. Did you not get it?

Mika: *looking playfully horrified...you know, that kind of mock horror) No! I didn't get any champagne!

The end :aah :

Best story ever !!! :lmfao::roftl:

Last week's gig in Rome was amazing...and now I've got 2 more signatures just to remember it all.

The first one, was all I really wanted, I was almost jumping like this :woot_jump :

when I read it...

oh and then he came out and I didn't mean to ask him to sign anything more, but he do have a crazy "I'm going to sign it all" pencil...and so he signed my camera case:

cameracaseforum.jpg

most of all, I think I love this autograph because it wasn't meant to be.:wub2 :...and I DO LOVE IT VERY MUCH.

Is not special, it doesn't say anything exceptional, but it remembers me of a magic night.. :blush-anim-c l:

Wow, i love the first one... :wub2: What exactly was it that he loved? A banner?

Wow, i love the first one... :wub2: What exactly was it that he loved? A banner?

yep!... it was a 6x1 m banner we (a group of italian mfcers) decided to made for him for the 4 summer dates in Italy. I drew (even if is not a draw, but it was made on the computer) it and I was kinda proud so I wanted him to sing it..and ...awww :wub2: he gave me this beautiful present.

THAT my friend, is so lovely :wub2:

totally agree :fangurl:

It was me who gave it to Cherisse!

Thanks for all the nice comments everyone. :biggrin2:

Here's mine, from the program robertina asked him to sign for me:

. . . . . . .

Oh wait, that's right. He *wouldn't* sign it for me :shocked:

Oh gawd Deb. :lmfao: He's going to have to write you a love letter to make up for this or you'll never let him forget it (and rightly so!)

and btw, this one is really amazing! Is that a book or pamphlet or what?

It's the programme (booklet) for the tour. Freddie started a thread with pics of all the pages. I had Mika sign just inside the cover (pages 1 & 2)

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23512

OMG he is so spoiled! I had just given him a bottle of champagne 2 weeks before so he wasn't exactly hurting for free booze. :roftl:

FD did you put a note in with this one? I remember sending you something but I think I was way too late and you'd gone off to London already. :naughty:

The first one, was all I really wanted, I was almost jumping like this :woot_jump:

when I read it...

autografon.jpg

Oh wow, that is so special! That's exactly what everyone is hoping to hear when they make him something. How amazing that you got it in writing to keep forever.

autografon.jpg

Aww, that's so fabulous! How lucky for you! :wub2:

Oh gawd Deb. :lmfao: He's going to have to write you a love letter to make up for this or you'll never let him forget it (and rightly so!)

Well, I haven't taken to tweeting at him about it, so he doesn't

know yet how he broke my heart. :tears:

But a love letter would definitely set things right! :blush-anim-cl:

when I read it...

cameracaseforum.jpg

most of all, I think I love this autograph because it wasn't meant to be.:wub2:...and I DO LOVE IT VERY MUCH.

Is not special, it doesn't say anything exceptional, but it remembers me of a magic night.. :blush-anim-cl:

awww... :fangurl:

Amazing, especially the first one:wub2:

@ul roomies your pic is lovely!

His smile while taking pictures with fans is always nice and sweet.

Love it :fangurl:

Uhm thinking about printing my picture with him so he can sign it next time...

mumble mumble...

@ul roomies your pic is lovely!

His smile while taking pictures with fans is always nice and sweet.

Love it :fangurl:

Uhm thinking about printing my picture with him so he can sign it next time...

mumble mumble...

thanksss! yeah MIKASMILE is loveeee! hehee.

here's mine. me and my twin sister got to meet him at a M&G in Singapore last month. ;)

Hey! I was there too! I think you were the last group for pics, we were the first group.