Mika Entertains A Lady In Paris - April 25, 2010

dcdeb

Yeha i guess thats him... And breakfast asked after saw a pic of my cat

BreakfastTheCat - @DarkAngel_1983 she is bewtifulz, play dates?

BreakfastTheCat - @DarkAngel_1983 I will have my owners call your owners :)

Bubbah? :blink: reminds me of SW :naughty: Backstreet Boys? Have you hit your head? :naughty:

SW??:blink:

:lmfao:!!

i used to have a crush on Brian from the Backstreet Boys:blush-anim-cl::naughty::naughty:

that was when i was REALLy young and naive and stuff of course:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmfao:

Has he posted anything new on his site? :teehee:

Yes Perez has posted here in the past. When there was a secret gig in LA, Mika had him announce it here :blush-anim-cl:

This happened, Guy...:mf_rosetinted:

sbhlvt.jpg

ah! thanks for the update! i knew i could count on you! :thumb_yello:

SW??:blink:

:lmfao:!!

i used to have a crush on Brian from the Backstreet Boys:blush-anim-cl::naughty::naughty:

that was when i was REALLy young and naive and stuff of course:mf_rosetinted:

SW = Star Wars :thumb_yello:

:shocked: Was not much of a backstreet boys fan... more take that :groovy: But didnt have any of those teen-crushes on any of em. Think ive only had it on Taylor Hanson back when they came w. mmmbop :teehee:

Yes Perez has posted here in the past. When there was a secret gig in LA, Mika had him announce it here :blush-anim-cl:

Next job for Wonka... make one w. Mika & Ida in a church w. all MFCs in it :lmfao:

:roftl:

If Wonka's there, it will make it awesome. :lmfao:

DA, you can be in charge of their photography. :naughty:

It will make him run out of the church screaming or get very nervous if she is there... :wink2::naughty:

Thx a mill. Would love to :biggrin2::naughty: Will be some very usefull pics :roftl:

Actually i can't see any twins or triplets in this pic.All i can see is a fiveplet(is that even a word?:roftl:),a fourplet and a fiveplet again!:aah:

He must be exhausted...:teehee:

Blame it on Da Mika...:mf_rosetinted:

As always, my fav mod...:thumb_yello::biggrin2:

Next job for Wonka... make one w. Mika & Ida in a church w. all MFCs in it :lmfao:

If Wonka's there, it will make it awesome. :lmfao:

DA, you can be in charge of their photography. :naughty:

No ways, girls, Wonka doesn't have fiveplets, but has 3 little devils who got her very tired today so she's heading right away to WonkaBed...:bye:

No,wait...Ida will be the bride???So what am I going to do there???There is not enough place for both of us in that church...:mf_rosetinted:

So i guess i won't be needed after all...:roftl:

Sit w. the other MFCs and check out the wedding... trying to keep the tears inside :naughty: Listen to Mika and Ida sing together... if they sing... with the other peeps there (MFCs, fam., friends?) as choir :aah::roftl:

Blame it on Da Mika...:mf_rosetinted:

As always, my fav mod...:thumb_yello::biggrin2:

No ways, girls, Wonka doesn't have fiveplets, but has 3 little devils who got her very tired today so she's heading right away to WonkaBed...:bye:

no way? :tears: No even maybe a lil tomorrow? :aah::tears:

Sweet dreams and take care!

I call dibs on Harrisburg, Pennsylvania! lol :roftl:

so thats 4 dates.... there, denmark, germany, netherlands.... sweet!

Edited by Dark Angel

Sit w. the other MFCs and check out the wedding... trying to keep the tears inside :naughty: Listen to Mika and Ida sing together... if they sing... with the other peeps there (MFCs, fam., friends?) as choir :aah::roftl:

Keeping the tears inside might be easy...But i can't swear i won't throw anything...:mf_rosetinted:

I call dibs on Harrisburg, Pennsylvania! lol :rof tl:

I call dibs on Greenwood, SC!!!! Mika would never come here though. :roftl:

It will make him run out of the church screaming or get very nervous if she is there... :wi nk2: :nau ghty:

Thx a mill. Would love to :biggr in2: :naugh ty: Will be some very usefull pics :roftl:

:roftl: especially him in a tux :das: we can all do his hair.. any makeup artists? :lol3:

aww. G'Night :bye:

LITTLE BIT OF LOVE, LITTLE BIT OF LOVE.. :fisch:

I call dibs on Greenwood, SC!!!! Mika would never come here though. :roftl:

Never say never :wink2: cant belive im saying that :blink:

:roftl: especially him in a tux :das:we can all do his hair.. any makeup artists? :lol3:

:shocked: God bless his hair then...

make-up artist...hhmmm... the pne that gave mika the clown make up? :naughty:

LITTLE BIT OF LOVE, LITTLE BIT OF LOVE.. :fisch:

maybe the only thing to sing from Happy Ending in a church... cant imagine "This is the way you left me. I'm not pretending. No hope, no love, no glory. No Happy Ending" :blink:

Never say never :wink2: cant belive im saying that :blink:

:roftl: my town/city is so small, we don't have an airport, he'd have to fly into Greenville, and drive an hour to get to Greenwood, no, all of our citys are not Green. :mf_rosetinted:

:shocked: God bless his hair then...

make-up artist...hhmmm... the pne that gave mika the clown make up? :naughty:

Maybe, but who was that. :teehee:

I could do his make up....................... :mf_rosetinted:

maybe the only thing to sing from Happy Ending in a church... cant imagine "This is the way you left me. I'm not pretending. No hope, no love, no glory. No Happy Ending" :blink:

From this moment on by Shania Twain is Lovely :wub2:

Because you loved me by Celine Dion.. :wub2:

etc. :aah

:teehee:

Ahhhhh I see :naughty: Cheeky devil, that Mika is. :mf_rosetinted: How many lovers is that now?! :naughty:

one in every area code/post code in the u.k & the usa I'm number 7 thousand 9 hundred & 93 to be precise :biggrin2::mf_rosetinted: just thought you should know :wink2::teehee::naughty:

One for each country :mf_rosetinted:
not quite but he's damn well getting there i'll say

i only have him for about 3 hours a year not good is it, it doesn't work out well we need to work out a new rota i think or make him ditch half of the women:biggrin2:

Oh ffs, she's not wearing his shirt! They just match their wardrobe like real lovahs do:mf_rosetinted:

oh yeah I used to dress like the man i love quite a bit, some of it though was unintentional actually we just owned several clothing items that were identical or near enough identical, shows you how our taste is so similar hahaha

Edited by DarkLight

OMGZ!

Mika and a lady!

Oh, noes, da shock, da horror, da scandal...

1z39lio.jpg

When I see a thread title like this, I always know it's gonna be an entertaining read.

For sure!

Well since everyone else just wants him to be happy in general, the perfect solution is that he marries you. Everyone will be happy for him, Sajse & Co get to crash the wedding, someone will send me a piece of cake (right?) and the MFC will have something to talk about for weeks

If this is what's happening, I bags being a bridesmaid... as long as David's a best man :das:

It will be his 5th, he has 1 with Katy, twins with Adele and 1 with Gaga.

Geez he's a busy boy...

A big happy family

Found a nice outfit for the new one

Blk_WhiteAllinOne.jpg

OMG...

Is anyone seeing the similarities between the baby outfit and the ones the backstage guys had to wear in the UK??? :shocked:

the one i remember most from last year that got... pretty long, was about paining his balls

For the info: the balls there were hanging at the gigs in the states.., that sounds wrong

*tries not to laugh*

*fails miserably*

I think i have other pic of the new couple

tumblr_l18t20exAs1qawnxco1_500.jpg

Cute pic of all of them...

I'm more concerned with where Martins hand is there!

Shocking!!!

Hardly shocking... Martin's hand was about there when I had my pic with him... :shun:

I think that we finally got it all figured out, girls; It all makes perfect sense now. As you said, Mana, nothing gets past MFC.

Poor Mika tho, having to fork out another diamond now, so soon after the first one. Maybe this will mean that they don't get married after all? I guess that only time will tell. At least now, if the wedding doesn't go ahead, we know the reason why. It's not for a lack of love.

He can afford the wedding and the new ring... unless he's a cheapskate :shun:

Think ive only had it on Taylor Hanson back when they came w. mmmbop

Awwwwww, love your taste in music :fangurl: Didn't really have that much of a crush on Taylor though, I wasn't allowed to :sneaky2: .... I ended up falling in love with Isaac :wub2:

I think i have other pic of the new couple :teehee:

tumblr_l18t20exAs1qawnxco1_500.jpg

look,Ida´s hand is in Mika´s neck...:teehee:

so MFCers can think that if there´s physical contact,now yes it´s true. she´s pregnant. of course. not other way.:mf_rosetinted:

i´m talking seriously:mf_rosetinted:

this both are a couple:mf_rosetinted: