Mika Entertains A Lady In Paris - April 25, 2010

dcdeb

Just as I thought..:biggrin2: you never disappoint..:naughty:

Gosh, how offtopic can a thread go??:aah::lmfao:

The more shirless the better :biggrin2: And Mika in only boxers looks GOOOOOOD :das:

I guess very off-topic... i remember we were talking about his underwear a few pages ago :roftl: I didnt start that one.. i think...

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

about mika and jimmy´s kiss??

it´s posted in this thread,many pages ago....

it seemed to be in 2007 in a 3-songs-gig in.... France?? don´t remember..

1. It was David kissing Jimmy on the cheek, Mika wasn't there unless this is a new picture I have never seen

2. What was in 2007? The kiss?

Well to be honest I prefer the first pic to the second:naughty:

244ut78.jpg

30sauy0.jpg

OH MI GOSH HE NUZZLED A RAT AND A WOMAN! WHAT IS HE LIKE?:shocked:

:lmfao: Oh yeah he liked Rihanna...and there was Cheryl Cole as well...:teehee:

Don't forget Akon...:mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao: Oh yeah he liked Rihanna...and there was Cheryl Cole as well...:teehee:

Yeah, and Adele of course:aah:

OMG, Mika is going marry Randy The Rat!!:shocked:

Here is where he just proposed..:mf_rosetinted:

Nice couple, why not?:roftl:

The one where Martin was included and the rest of the band one by one?

listen... i´ve never seen the vid itself,don´t know what they were talking about....just someone posted that,as we were talking about mika and ida,mika and adele... so someone posted something about a light kiss between mika and jimmy... that´s all i know!:aah:

1. It was David kissing Jimmy on the cheek, Mika wasn't there unless this is a new picture I have never seen

2. What was in 2007? The kiss?

OH MI GOSH DOES THAT MEAN THEY ARE GAAAAAAAYYYYY?:shocked:

The funniest thing was when he performed in that gay club and he said he was coming there ever since he was 15, and then people started going like: "But...wait....does...that...mean...he's like....gay?":shocked::aah:

The funniest thing was when he performed in that gay club and he said he was coming there ever since he was 15, and then people started going like: "But...wait....does...that...mean...he's like....gay?":shocked::aah:

That would so be the end of the world.. :tears:

Gosh.. grow up..:sneaky2: We all know he's fully in love with an applepie..:wub2:

it was a secret??:shocked:

I still don't get all the confusion. Mika's said he has no preference over gender and never limits with who he sleeps with. He said if we need a term for him it's "bisexuality". Get over it people. Mika's slept with men and women. Deal with it, because I mean, like...he'll probably never sleep with you anyway so what's the big deal? Let him get on with it. It's none of our business which hole he decides to stick his whatsit in...

I still don't get all the confusion. Mika's said he has no preference over gender and never limits with who he sleeps with. He said if we need a term for him it's "bisexuality". Get over it people. Mika's slept with men and women. Deal with it, because I mean, like...he'll probably never sleep with you anyway so what's the big deal? Let him get on with it. It's none of our business which hole he decides to stick his whatsit in...

:lmfao:

Sorry, you are so right, but that last piece just cracked me up.. :lmao:

why?:blink: