Mika Stealing My design

:sneaky2: Im not sure if you think so or not. But the other month i sent mika my art project and i did this design http://twitpic.com/15i6n1

http://twitpic.com/15wyz4

he replied. yay! but then he kinda copied the design what do you think?

paris1-3.jpg:thumb_yello:

YES. I am very happy. but i didnt want to get my self too excited, cos it might just be a coincidence. that is why i wanted a second opinoin. what you think?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think it would be awesome if Mika stole my idea :lol3: I'd be proud that it caught his attention :naughty:

YES. I am very happy. but i didnt want to get my self too excited, cos it might just be a coincidence. that is why i wanted a second opinoin. what you think?

I think it does look very similar. Did he wear this after you posted that picture? :naughty:

yes. i sent him the picture late feb. but i actually dont know when he wore that outfit. But i havent seen it so i think it was recent

If he wore that recently, then I say he stole your design :naughty:

yes. i sent him the picture late feb. but i actually dont know when he wore that outfit. But i havent seen it so i think it was recent

Sue him:mf_rosetinted:

Ive always just wanted to sue someone for a shiztastic reason ever since Ally McBeal became my fav show:teehee:

But it's cool he stole it:roftl:

He wore it in Madrid, not sure if it was the first time, though...

Sueing him is not enough....

Demand copyright rights...:mf_rosetinted:

He wore it in Madrid, not sure if it was the first time, though...

Sueing him is not enough....

Demand copyright rights...:mf_rosetinted:

heehee ok. I'll need your help though! One 13 year old girl cant exactly do it by herself. lol. twitter!!!! #mikastoledesign

hm....maybe your pic was stuck in his brain when he designed this...he just didnt notice :aah: thats what happens to me sometimes...i write a song and when i listen to it i realize its stolen :teehee:

but i think you should really go around and show off....thats what i would do :wink2:

hm....maybe your pic was stuck in his brain when he designed this...he just didnt notice :aah: thats what happens to me sometimes...i write a song and when i listen to it i realize its stolen :teehee:

but i think you should really go around and show off....thats what i would do :wink2:

heehee. yes. I shall. I might be like the girl off outnumbered and write to Barak Obama to complain. How is he doing these days anyway? Havent heard from Barak for a while

sorry, but i don't see it. i see both piece of clothing are colorful, but that's about it. :dunno:

I don't see it either .:blink:

The colors on the drawing are darker than on the vest he's wearing

Not to mention that in the picture he's wearing a waistcoat and in the drawing it's like a Military Jacket...from what I remember...but they both look like they've been spray painted. That's about it though, I think.

Archived