2010 - REPORTS/VIDEOS/PICTURES: Mika in Antwerp - 5 May

dcdeb

Because it just was? :lmfao:

Think because it was dark at the time and then suddenly Mika 'Ik ben dood' .. (droge humor :naughty::aah: Weet alleen niet hoe je dat in het engels zegt :roftl:)

I think because of the fact he said it in such a low voice and with the most childlike accent ever :wub2: I can't wait to here it again in Bienie's vids

Hmm, a black one?

I think I'm missing something :teehee::blush-anim-cl:

Oh man oh man, it was so great yesterday, when I think about it I can only have a grin the size chessur the cat would be jealous of :aah:

Yes, thanks again for allowing us to use your car as storage :fisch:

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok. how can I get it to you? Do you come often to brussels?

:no:

Damn .. It's one of my favourites :sad: I thought it was in my bag but in the end it obviously wasn't ... :boxed:

But I'll send you a PM about it, maybe I can come and pick it up or so..

Oh man oh man, it was so great yesterday, when I think about it I can only have a grin the size chessur the cat would be jealous of :aah:

I remember looking at you when Jimmy had just come to the front and you were grinning exactly that grin!!!! :biggrin2:

:naughty:

Btw, another moment I really liked, that I found funny, was when Mika killed Jimmy .. :naughty: Not the shooting-part, but the strangling-part, the part that wasn't in the script :aah:

Oh man, I've watched a couple of the vids now and nearly pissed myself laughing when I heard myself 'singing'. :aah::naughty:

I'm truly sorry. :teehee:

As long as you can laugh with it it's fine by me :aah::roftl:

But are you sure it's you? I haven't seen the vids but the part that I've seen I heard mostly our boy ... He was uh ... kinda present some moments :aah:

:naughty:

Btw, another moment I really liked, that I found funny, was when Mika killed Jimmy .. :naughty: Not the shooting-part, but the strangling-part, the part that wasn't in the script :aah:

Hahaha, idd! I loved that whole part:biggrin2:

As long as you can laugh with it it's fine by me :aah::roftl:

But are you sure it's you? I haven't seen the vids but the part that I've seen I heard mostly our boy ... He was uh ... kinda present some moments :aah:

Well, yeah, our boy is indeed very audible, but I do hear myself as well. I'd recognise that voice anywhere! :roftl:

Hahaha, idd! I loved that whole part:biggrin2:

:biggrin2:

I'm gonna upload a part of Love Today (had to devide it in 2 anyway because it was more than 10 minutes) and Grace Kelly (with the strangling) tonight ... And then I'll do the rest when I find some time :teehee::aah:

Sounds like it has been a really outstanding concert! :wub2:

I've searched the YT to see if there is any video and among some snippets I found this

It's just surreal! :shocked:

Aww, I love the close up of his face at the very end of this vid, he looks so emotional and happy :wub2:

Wish I was there.

Well, yeah, our boy is indeed very audible, but I do hear myself as well. I'd recognise that voice anywhere! :roftl:

Oh, ok then :aah:

:biggrin2:

I'm gonna upload a part of Love Today (had to devide it in 2 anyway because it was more than 10 minutes) and Grace Kelly (with the strangling) tonight ... And then I'll do the rest when I find some time :teehee::aah:

Good for you! I'm going to bed! :aah: Omg, tomorrow again, we really are nuts!

Yeah grace kelly was one of the best songs in terms of what happened on stage! Can't wait to see it!

See you tomorrow!

me tooo! :roftl:

Good for you! I'm going to bed! :aah: Omg, tomorrow again, we really are nuts!

Yeah grace kelly was one of the best songs in terms of what happened on stage! Can't wait to see it!

See you tomorrow!

:bye:

Goodnight!!

I think GK has to wait btw, it's gonna take a bit too long :teehee::aah:

She was awful! Don't know what her problem was. Being direct and strict is one thing, but she was just RUDE. Disgustingly rude even. All the other security were so nice! Tssssk :shun:

What's the story about the girl ?:blush-anim-cl:

Yesterday, my first Mika gig, and I FREAKING LOVED IT BEYOND WORDS :biggrin2: ....

...and there's always next time. There is definitely going to be one, the very next time Mika is coming back to the Netherlands or Belgium! EVEN if I have to sacrifice all my pocket money, for God's sake! (And that's kind of a big thing for me :roftl:) :biggrin2:

Okay, so this was my first Mika gig!

After hearing so much about Mika's gigs, I expected so much of it that I was so worried I would be rather disappointed after finally seeing it. BOY was I wrong!!:shocked: I was completely overwhelmed by everything going on around and on stage, didn't know where to look first! It has left me feeling that, even though I saw so much, I still missed a lot of it! I just want to see it over and over again, not to miss ANY detail of those fantastic costumes and backgrounds!! ...

After being part of the magical world of Mika, it was hard waking up in the real world this morning, with a soar throat and no voice left.

Now there's only one thing left that I want: MORE Mika gigs!!!!:aah:

Yesterday was my first MIKA-gig , but also my first gig ever . ♥

It was just amazing .. .

... This morning I felt sooo bad .. Not really tired , I was as wake up as possible but I said to my mum 'If this is the feeling after a MIKA-gig , I never go to one anymore' she said Why ? then I said 'I feel so bad' and then I started crying .. :mf_rosetinted: And I was sick a whole day , still overwhelmed that I saw him performing and meeting him .. A day to never forget ..

:biggrin2: It is great to read all these reports from people at their first Mika gig. Everyone seems to have had such an amazing time.

Nikky - you have PMD :sad: The only cure is another Mika gig :thumb_yello:

Any Other World:

I nearly cried during the song :blush-anim-cl: No idea what happened since I never have that "problem" but this time ... I blame the tiredness :mf_rosetinted:

Well... Everything has been said.

I was there around 9.30 I was number 10.

I saw some of you but my english (spoken) is not that good :biggrin2: and my dutch is getting badder day after day (i can't find my words quickly).

I found the gig amazing too. I wish i could live yesterday night again.

I had great time. I didn't stop singing and dancing and jumping.

I was really impressed by Mika's dutch cause it was really good had he had no notes :shocked:

I have 3 or 4 videos but i will upload them later :wink2: I will try to post some pic as well (but if you want, they are on fb so you can ask me my name by pm).

Any Other World:

I nearly cried during the song :blush-anim-cl: No idea what happened since I never have that "problem" but this time ... I blame the tiredness :mf_rosetinted:

Lol. It was a verry good moment. I don't know why but maybe because of the crowd and what mika said before he sang ...

IMG_0190.jpg

IMG_0174.jpg

the lady looks more entertained now! :teehee:

IMG_0169.jpg

IMG_0170.jpg

IMG_0115.jpg

(man in disguise) This is a hold up! And we have a dangerous weapon, as you can see! :teehee:

IMG_0105.jpg

the others: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v676/funkycowgirl/mika/antwerp/?albumview=slideshow (password: mikalove)

if anyone wants the big size picture (lg, bg,...) lemme know!

I've sent you a PM, I would really love to have the BG pictures! :wub2:

Lol. It was a verry good moment. I don't know why but maybe because of the crowd and what mika said before he sang ...

Maybe ... I don't even remember what he said then :teehee::aah: But I really like that song :wub2: Probably a combination of a lot of things :aah: