dcdeb

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Any Other World:

I nearly cried during the song :blush-anim-cl: No idea what happened since I never have that "problem" but this time ... I blame the tiredness :mf_rosetinted:

I often have that problem during Happy Ending. My stomach just goes all funny and sometimes tears follow. :shocked:

I often have that problem during Happy Ending. My stomach just goes all funny and sometimes tears follow. :shocked:

Aaaaaaaw :huglove:

I had it twice yesterday :teehee::blush-anim-cl: So I really blame the tiredness! :aah::roftl:

Tadaaaa, Love Today, the part with 'Ik ben dood' .. :naughty:

(and yeah, in the end I was jumping ... sorry :bleh::aah:)

Aaaaw, thank you! :teehee::wub2:

Have you already seen the part of Love Today? (quality isn't that good because of the jumping but you just have to jump on that song :aah:)

Have you already seen the part of Love Today? (quality isn't that good because of the jumping but you just have to jump on that song :aah:)

nop, i only saw 3 and went for supper, and now im back!! *goes to youtube*:wub2:

theres only part 2 of love today???:teehee:

yeah! Tme for a change....

do you have something for david?

I don't have anything right now for him, but I will eventually :fisch:... that's partly why I'm asking for pics of David...

First of all, not many pics from me this gig. I didn't want to take too many! It was way too much fun!!!!!! :aah: And maybe for the best because I had it on automatic setting instead of the manual one I use for gigs. So the ones I took look like **** :)

But I tried to take one or two in lievin for you, will pm

4583455243_596cf5167e_o.jpg

4584085122_680af24fb5_o.jpg

4583456099_bd6627e78c_o.jpg

4583455657_0713ca24ee_o.jpg

4584085734_1643954c07_o.jpg

4584085996_e4b91f0085_o.jpg

4584084950_bf02d71ffe_o.jpg

More here:

That's okay, as long as you had a good time...

can't wait for the photos! Those ones were awesome! I love the look on Martin's face!

Btw, another moment I really liked, that I found funny, was when Mika killed Jimmy .. Not the shooting-part, but the strangling-part, the part that wasn't in the script

:lmfao: I have to see that!

Hi, everybody.... as always it's was a real pleasure to meet all of you:thumb_yello:

I've no time now to post my vid's and pix and make a repport...yeah, now it's real life.......:shocked: ( during 2 days.....until Saturday:groupwave:

i've just found this...

http://www.nieuwsblad.be/article/detail.aspx?articleid=DMF20100506_135

a little repport in het Nieuwsblad...

Maybe it's already post????:teehee:

J'ai eu de la chance je me trouvais dans la file du MFC, j'étais venue avec mes enfants dont la petite fille de 5 ans. Je voudrais en profiter pour remercier cette adorable petite troupe que je rencontrais pour la premiere fois grace à elle les enfants et moi même avont passé la plus belle journée de notre vie (une ambiance merveilleuse) et le concert, lui, un pur moment de bonheur.

Nous avons tellement aimée que l'on a déjà prévu d'assister au prochain concert que Mika refaira en France.

Just saw the video Intro&relax from Bienie(thanx :flowers2:)and i could hear a girl screaming on the top of her lungs throughout the 9 minutes!:shocked:

I feel so sorry for her vocal cords....She must be in a terrible pain today.:boxed:

And smth else.The music for relax starts very fast after Mika has disappeared in the ground.And at some point he starts singing the song while still being background.So i can imagine him trying to fast button his shirt while mama P is holding the microphone for him....:roftl: