2010 - REPORTS/VIDEOS/PICTURES: Mika in Antwerp - 5 May

dcdeb

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just saw the video Intro&relax from Bienie(thanx :flowers2:)and i could hear a girl screaming on the top of her lungs throughout the 9 minutes!:shocked:

I feel so sorry for her vocal cords....She must be in a terrible pain today.:boxed:

yes, I think it was the girl who stood on my left, just behind me, and to be honest, my ear really hurt! I glanced at her - trying to convince her not to do that anymore - but she kept on going. (and then I heard her complain about a sore throat! :biggrin2:)

I have to begin with saying this was my very first Mika concert, and it was AMAZING :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

He is so so so so good! Don't get me wrong, i'm a hudge fan, every cd and dvd is in my house, just took me this long to finally go to a show :aah:.

Even my husband who's gone with me sad he was good! (that means something goming from him, the not mika fanatic :teehee::naughty:))

I can't really ad something to the other reports, just thanx everyone it make's me relive that magical evening again!

I have some picture's made and some vids. Going to try to post them!

And here the pictures, these are taking from the screen, we sat really close in block 114 Hope the link works.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=284804638&albumId=970318

I'll sort out my other pics taking directly on the stage, but they're not that clear (stupid camera :sneaky2:) post them later

Just saw the video Intro&relax from Bienie(thanx :flowers2:)and i could hear a girl screaming on the top of her lungs throughout the 9 minutes!:shocked:

I feel so sorry for her vocal cords....She must be in a terrible pain today.:boxed:

And smth else.The music for relax starts very fast after Mika has disappeared in the ground.And at some point he starts singing the song while still being background.So i can imagine him trying to fast button his shirt while mama P is holding the microphone for him....:roftl:

:teehee: :teehee: :teehee: that was just wat i was imagining When i heard him sing but couldn't find him anywere on stage :naughty:

yes, I think it was the girl who stood on my left, just behind me, and to be honest, my ear really hurt! I glanced at her - trying to convince her not to do that anymore - but she kept on going. (and then I heard her complain about a sore throat! :biggrin2:)

Gee, I wonder how she got a sore throat :doh:

THE. CONCERT. WAS. AMAZING.

It was my first, but it definitely won't be my last! Been a fan of the guy since the day Life in Cartoon Motion came out and my love for him is starting to become a little insane.

I went with three of my friends and my best friend's aunt. We arrived in Antwerp around 17.30 and after having dinner, we went to the Sportpaleis. There we had to wait for about half an hour until the doors opened. I bet some of you saw us: we were about the only people who had dressed up. Bright yellow shirts saying Mika ♥ and neon pink tights, combined with paint on our faces. Haha, it was awesome. We managed to get places on about the fifth row, but my friend and I managed to get to the second row and eventually even first row. We were standing directly in front of Cherisse and Imma. Oh and Bienie, I think you can hear me scream on your videos, lol. No, I wasn't the girl who kept screaming, but I definitely hear my voice.

The concert was truly amazing. We had great places and we were just so, so close. Mika was adorable, so happy and energetic and sweet. There were some moments he was left in awe by the public and all he could do was smile and stare. I can tell you, I melted every single time. And his Dutch (with Belgian accent, adorableeee!) was so funny, especially the ik ben dood part. He couldn't remember the word for dead at first, lol. His voice was phenomenal, even better than on his cd's. Seriously, I'm so impressed. Even when he was strangling his bassist, he still managed to sing perfectly.

The whole show was perfect. The set list, the decor, the graphics, the clothes and just his adorable self. I was very bummed that I had forgotten my camera: I could have taken so many pictures since I was standing so close.

And he definitely got a little teary eyed at some point, poor kid.

It was just so, so amazing! I really wish I had (money for) tickets for tonight in Amsterdam, because I want to go back. I'll totally be there next time, and the times after that. Hopefully at Werchter Classic.

Best night ever :mf_lustslow:

Reading all your reports, I have one thing to say: Mr. Wonderful did it again. :naughty: One journalist called him a magican. Thats true, neither he performs in Germany or nor anywhere else: He catches the audiance. I have felt it and it feels good:wub2:. I think you know what the old lady mean?

Reading all your reports, I have one thing to say: Mr. Wonderful did it again. :naughty: One journalist called him a magican. Thats true, neither he performs in Germany or nor anywhere else: He catches the audiance. I have felt it and it feels good:wub2:. I think you know what the old lady mean?

Yes, you stare at the stage totally spellbound for the whole concert. :wub2:

I was there :aah: Haha Actually, I got there at 20 o'clock x) My friend's parents didn't want us to take the train "alone", so, they took us there after work but I can't complain, I could go so <3 ;) I wasn't at the first row at all :) I was in the crownd something like 30 meters from the stage ^^' But I could see it well & I had SO MUCH fun ! :) Until Mika started singing, I couldn't realize that this day had finally come !~ Just regret no to have taken my camera ==' So thank you for having shared your pictures ;) You don't imagine how happy it makes me to watch them & remember this amazing trip to Mika's world :)

I hope to be able to go to his next concert :wub2:

First concert but certainly not the last :D <3

Nous avons tellement aimée que l'on a déjà prévu d'assister au prochain concert que Mika refaira en France.

Une fois n'est jamais assez :naughty:

You were right in front of her for almost 2 hours?:shocked:

You poor thing....:huglove:

Haha yes. Happened to see a bunch of girls with bright yellow shirts and pink tights?

Er... Wait a minute. My memory is really awful...

Yeah I do! I think... Not that close to me though. I think :aah:

Mygod what an amazing concert! :mf_lustslow:

When I got home from school wednesday, my mom told that she had heard about the concert on the radio and that a lot of people were already there, and some of them had seen the concert the day before also. At that moment I thought: 'hmm, maybe that's a little bit crazy.' But after seeing it myself, i totally get it. I'm very jealous of all the people in Amsterdam at the moment!

Yesterday I was seriously looking for a way to trade my werchterticket for a TW Classic one. But maybe I just have to go to both. :biggrin2:

I wanted to write a review also but everything I wanted to say is already said here so I'm just going to watch some more clips from the concert I think (=