REPORTS/VIDEOS/PICTURES: Mika in Amsterdam @ HMH - 7 May, 2010

Thanks for sharing them! :thumb_yello: Great videos and pics, but have you taken

your videos of the meet & greet down? They don't seem to be there

now :(

Oh .. thats a shame ... :(

What's happened to your after the concert vids, it says been removed by the user?:blink:

That's a pity, I hadn't seen them yet. :sad:

I had to fix them. I'll uploaded them again soon and I'll post them here :wink2:

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're welcome! :thumb_yello:

I didn't know. In which video does it happen?

Oh, Laurel will be over the moon!

She was looking for pics with the hug, but seeing your video, will make her day!:thumb_yello:

I know it's kinda late, but I just saw the 2 videos I made from the second row with my new camera .. and they're not that bad so I thought I could share .. :wink2: They're not perfect either so don't expect too much .. :lmfao:

No, filming from the second row isn't much fun :aah: So that's why I only filmed SITM, wanted to have that song because I adore it :teehee: But I got such a cramp in my arm from filming at that position I didn't do anything else :aah:

Yeah ... As if I would stay on a box :lmfao: I so would fall off! :aah:

And then the crowd would pick you up - you'd surf over everyone's heads ... Mika would swoop down and pluck you up ... and then you'd have to dance on stage with him for the rest of the show .... Do you want the box now :teehee:

And then the crowd would pick you up - you'd surf over everyone's heads ... Mika would swoop down and pluck you up ... and then you'd have to dance on stage with him for the rest of the show .... Do you want the box now :teehee:

No ... I don't want to be on stage! :lmfao:

:blink: OK .. Then ... :lmfao: I've danced on stage with him :wub2:

I prefer dancing off stage with him :teehee:

(where nobody can see us :aah::lmfao:)

Pick Bienie Up Of The Floor :roftl: