REPORTS/VIDEOS/PICTURES: Mika in Amsterdam @ HMH - 7 May, 2010

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink:

You really have lost me .. Both of you! :lmfao:

That's an english expression ... for someone who's trying to act innocent .. that they're painting themselves whiter than white ... so I've done it for you ... cos' I'm good like that :teehee:

Ow, ok, thanks for the explanation :aah:

But seriously, what's happening in the gasmics that makes me a not innocent girl? :lmfao:

Ow, ok, thanks for the explanation :aah:

But seriously, what's happening in the gasmics that makes me a not innocent girl? :lmfao:

I didn't say it was anything you were posting ... I just said I know you're not ... cos' I was told by someone very important :mf_rosetinted:

The Powers That Be told me ... you can't argue with them ... they are all knowing ... all seeing .... they read your mind ... and just know .... everything :mf_rosetinted:

I didn't say it was anything you were posting ... I just said I know you're not ... cos' I was told by someone very important :mf_rosetinted:

The Powers That Be told me ... you can't argue with them ... they are all knowing ... all seeing .... they read your mind ... and just know .... everything :mf_rosetinted:

I agree

I was actually there:

fdme.jpg

(My cam is making us look bigger :naughty: ).

I didn't see you :tears:. Next time Freddie has to guide you to me (or the other way around)!

I prefer dancing with Mika on stage, not off. Or dancing on stage without Mika. As long as I can dance on stage :biggrin2:. Might have something to do with my education :bleh:.

I didn't see you :tears:. Next time Freddie has to guide you to me (or the other way around)!

I prefer dancing with Mika on stage, not off. Or dancing on stage without Mika. As long as I can dance on stage :biggrin2:. Might have something to do with my education :bleh:.

Awwww loveee that picture , 3 years I wanted to meet Diana :wub2:

People, the Qbook is almost finished, it is going to cost approx. 10 euro's, if you want one, please let me know (I am still figuring out how to show it to you here, so you can see it and before you decide).

People, the Qbook is almost finished, it is going to cost approx. 10 euro's, if you want one, please let me know (I am still figuring out how to show it to you here, so you can see it and before you decide).

You could film it and then post the link to the vid...

You could film it and then post the link to the vid...

I guess that would be the simplest way to do it. I'll have to wait till tomorrow for that, till I have the real copy.

I'd really like a copy ... would be nice to have something that shows how great mostly Amsterdam was for me .... :)

Of course you can have one :huglove:. I was afraid the book would be too painful for you, I am glad you have some good memories of those few days.

Here you can get an idea of how it is going to be (it is almost finished, I'll probably make some minor changes):

Please don't mind the music, it is standard Iphoto music, I didn't wanna loose time and energy to put other music with it :bleh:.