REPORTS/VIDEOS/PICTURES: Mika in Amsterdam @ HMH - 7 May, 2010

Do you mean this one:

th_queue.jpg

dont know where Annemaaike's got it from, but this was in our folder!

Folder like in flyer? What kind of flyer? I didn't mean this one but it is a nice one. I already have the photo with the different artists on the board, with Mika as first one.

Thank you people for sending me beautiful pics, I am still waiting for your beautiful drawing Wicky and for your pictures and "patronen" Jojotje. I've made a start with the book and it already looks great :biggrin2:.

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Folder like in flyer? What kind of flyer? I didn't mean this one but it is a nice one. I already have the photo with the different artists on the board, with Mika as first one.

Thank you people for sending me beautiful pics, I am still waiting for your beautiful drawing Wicky and for your pictures and "patronen" Jojotje. I've made a start with the book and it already looks great :biggrin2:.

Just received the pictures from my friends... will send everything (pictures and drawing) this after noon.

Folder = map. :wink2:

The pic is mine, I'll send you the original one Monie. :biggrin2:

Monie please include that picture of the Q , brings back fond memories :wub2:

Which one dear (there are about 50 or so) :roftl:?

I am sure the whole book will bring back great memories :wub2:. I've almost got all the pictures now, thank you people!

I know I kind of said already in the oldlings ... but we got the death certificate today ... and ... cause of death was:

1a: Pulmanary Emphysema

1b: Hypothyroidism

2: Recent Diarrhea Illness

1a - She didn't know about this one at all ... didn't go to the doctors much ... so was never treated - could have treated her for it if she'd known about it ... but then again ... maybe not :(

Because 1b - She knew for years she had this ... I have it too ... but she'd not been to a doctor for a blood test since 2007 ... you're supposed to go every six months ... this contributed to her death big time ... I feel ... furious at her over this ... I know she didn't like doctors ... and certainly not the blood tests ... but you have to go for them ... or stuff like this can happen ... so even if the Pulmanary thing had been discovered ... she probably wouldn't have continued to go to the doctors for that either :(

If only she was here for me to slap .... :tears:

The diarrhea she had that day .. was a factor in her death ... but not the cause ... we think she was panicking - having a bad panick attack ... due to feeling unwell ... and then just couldn't get a breath anymore ... and noone was there to calm her down ... I normally could calm her down if she had one ... she's had them alot lately ... she freaks out big time if she felt she couldn't breath ... so ... that's it really ... I know alot of people have been asking me if I knew what had happened to her .. so I now know ... but it was quick ... she wouldn't have suffered much ... I hope ... I'll never really know though .. will I :(

I know I kind of said already in the oldlings ... but we got the death certificate today ... and ... cause of death was:

1a - She didn't know about this one at all ... didn't go to the doctors much ... so was never treated - could have treated her for it if she'd known about it ... but then again ... maybe not :(

Because 1b - She knew for years she had this ... I have it too ... but she'd not been to a doctor for a blood test since 2007 ... you're supposed to go every six months ... this contributed to her death big time ... I feel ... furious at her over this ... I know she didn't like doctors ... and certainly not the blood tests ... but you have to go for them ... or stuff like this can happen ... so even if the Pulmanary thing had been discovered ... she probably wouldn't have continued to go to the doctors for that either :(

The diarrhea she had that day .. was a factor in her death ... but not the cause ... we think she was panicking - having a bad panick attack ... due to feeling unwell ... and then just couldn't get a breath anymore ... and noone was there to calm her down ... I normally could calm her down if she had one ... she's had them alot lately ... she freaks out big time if she felt she couldn't breath ... so ... that's it really ... I know alot of people have been asking me if I knew what had happened to her .. so I now know ... but it was quick ... she wouldn't have suffered much ... I hope ... I'll never really know though .. will I :(

No you will never know that, Laurel. I and I remember when my mum died I asked myself a lot of questions ( would she still be alive when I have been with her, what could I have done to avoid her death .....) but then I realised that even I would have got an answer the result would be the same, she would nevercome back. So I decided not to think about it any longer. It´s absolutely O.K. that you are furious and sad and desperate. I wish I could help you in any way. A big hug to you.

Hugs hunni .. Im really sorry you had to go through all that.

I dont know what else to say really .. so Ill hug you again x

No you will never know that, Laurel. I and I remember when my mum died I asked myself a lot of questions ( would she still be alive when I have been with her, what could I have done to avoid her death .....) but then I realised that even I would have got an answer the result would be the same, she would nevercome back. So I decided not to think about it any longer. It´s absolutely O.K. that you are furious and sad and desperate. I wish I could help you in any way. A big hug to you.

i had the same thing about my mother , i even was very angry with her doctor because she had called him and told him everything whats wrong. the day before she died i even told her i could bring her to a doctor and demand him to find out whats wrong but she said ahh well it's probably just a flue.

i had to stop thinking about what if... because that will never bring her back.

the only thing we should do is learn from this and go to doctors if we feel something isn't right.but better not start about the fear about what happened to our mothers because that almost has caused my own life once.

i felt very ill and had headaches and the doctor told me it was just caused by stress because of what happened to my mother , well it turned out i had meningitis and by the time they brought me to the hospital i was more dead than alive

I don't know exactly what all the conditions you mention mean, I do noticed that you have a condition in common with your mum and that you have to get blood tests every 6 months. Do you get your tests? Apparently it is important.

It is totally understandable how you feel right now. Maybe treatment would have made your mum live longer, maybe it wouldn't have. She lead her life the way she wanted to and obviously that is difficult to accept right now. It was not possible for you to be there every time she needed calming down, if you wouldn't have been at the gig you would have been at work perhaps, you don't have to feel guilty about it (tho I understand that is difficult).

I hope your brothers can give you some support, a big hug from me too :huglove:.

Thank you so much for your wonderful vids. What a wonderful memory, you stood very near me, a little more left. I love your vids and you filmed the hug Mika gave Laurel.

Oh .... I'd not even watched them ... or anything ... from Amsterdam ... thank you ... :wub2:

Thank you so much for your wonderful vids. What a wonderful memory, you stood very near me, a little more left. I love your vids and you filmed the hug Mika gave Laurel.

Is that 1, 2 or 3? They are all quit dark...

edit: I think I saw it: first vid at about 1.55, correct?

Edited by AnnaMariaPetra

Is that 1, 2 or 3? They are all quit dark...

1 ... from about 1.45 ... Vicky speaks to him and he bends down to listen to her ... he then looks shocked ... and then hugs me ... not that I've spent the last ten minutes watching it or anything ... :mf_rosetinted:

Thanks for sharing them! :thumb_yello: Great videos and pics, but have you taken

your videos of the meet & greet down? They don't seem to be there

now :(

Oh .. thats a shame ... :(

Which one dear (there are about 50 or so) :roftl:?

I am sure the whole book will bring back great memories :wub2:. I've almost got all the pictures now, thank you people!

Do you want any of mine?

I've got them on the laptop now, can email them if you'd like?

Do you want any of mine?

I've got them on the laptop now, can email them if you'd like?

If you have some that are suitable for the book (in your opinion) I would love to have them, yes.

I'll PM you my email address :original:.

If you have some that are suitable for the book (in your opinion) I would love to have them, yes.

I'll PM you my email address :original:.

Got it thanks, got some goods one of Fred, Miek and Sasje, and one of me, and a nice group shot. A few nice ones of the show too.:thumb_yello:

Thank you so much for your wonderful vids. What a wonderful memory, you stood very near me, a little more left. I love your vids

You're welcome! :thumb_yello:

you filmed the hug Mika gave Laurel.

I didn't know. In which video does it happen?