REPORTS/VIDEOS/PICTURES: Mika in Amsterdam @ HMH - 7 May, 2010

Of course you can have one :huglove:. I was afraid the book would be too painful for you, I am glad you have some good memories of those few days.

Here you can get an idea of how it is going to be (it is almost finished, I'll probably make some minor changes):

Please don't mind the music, it is standard Iphoto music, I didn't wanna loose time and energy to put other music with it :bleh:.

Wow that so nice , what amazing memories:wub2:

Thanks

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course you can have one :huglove:. I was afraid the book would be too painful for you, I am glad you have some good memories of those few days.

Here you can get an idea of how it is going to be (it is almost finished, I'll probably make some minor changes):

Please don't mind the music, it is standard Iphoto music, I didn't wanna loose time and energy to put other music with it :bleh:.

:thumb_yello:sweet :aah: that was the day I had holes in my fingers from sewing all that flaming velcro onto Roses costume, took ages (ouch)! I have some pix too if you want me to send you them, (is it just kinda MFCers yoru wanting pix of btw or the gig itself?)

Freddie asked Andy at the gig if he could forward MFC some of his pics from the gig and I got them today.

Andy mentioned he didn't take a lot of still photos of the tour but he's added some screencaps as well. He also said he "Thought the MFC looked amazing that night in Amsterdam." :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

I don't know if these are all MFCers but I recognize a lot of faces and of course the costumes! (I think the one with the hearts must be Lisbon but it's got Mika in it so I'm posting anyway :wink2:)

I've got the original, larger versions. If anyone wants copies to keep let me know.

Much thanks to Andy for sharing them. :wub2:

01.png

02.png

03.png

04.png

05.png

06.png

Aren't these two from Lisbon? I ask that because of the hearts.

Christine thought so too. (And so do I...):

I don't know if these are all MFCers but I recognize a lot of faces and of course the costumes! (I think the one with the hearts must be Lisbon but it's got Mika in it so I'm posting anyway :wink2:)

Freddie asked Andy at the gig if he could forward MFC some of his pics from the gig and I got them today.

Andy mentioned he didn't take a lot of still photos of the tour but he's added some screencaps as well. He also said he "Thought the MFC looked amazing that night in Amsterdam." :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

I've got the original, larger versions. If anyone wants copies to keep let me know.

And thanks to you for sharing them with us. They are lovely.

The picture with Vicky and me is not amongst them unfortunately, I am sure he took a picture of us since Vicky asked him to :naughty:. "Andy! Can you take a picture of us?" "Sure!" I admired her courage, wouldn't have dared to ask it myself.

07.png

08.png

09.png

10.png

11.png

He's a sneaky little blighter, I didn't know he's done that!:naughty:

I didn't even realise he was pointing the camera at me, as deep in conversation as I was with Shady! :roftl::roftl::roftl:

Thanks for posting those Christine:thumb_yello:

05.png

Ohhh Andy's such a sweetheart. I love this one. :wub2:

Thanks for putting them up Christine!

• 2 weeks later...

06.png

Thank you Andy!! And thank you Christine!!! This one is in Lisbon, I didn't go to Amsterdam:naughty: What warm memories when we saw Andy and he was so happy...:wub2: