REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS: Mika in Luxembourg @ Rockhal - 8 May, 2010

Christine

Yes!! I guess it's something between hurting and killing :teehee:

True :naughty:

Guess he wanted to sing "hurt" because those are the original lyrics and then went like 'oh no, I have to sing "kill" ', but it was already too late :aah:

Btw, do we know who the rose was from that he threw into the audience (BIOTG)? Thought that was kinda sad :teehee::aah:

:wub2:

And he wants to "hill" himself :aah::naughty:

LOOOL!!! :lmao: hadn't noticed that at the gig... :naughty: he sings it differently at every gig, hurt or kill, no wonder he starts getting confused. :teehee:

hmm, wiesbaden was good, but not as good as lux imo. (although, the m+g... :wub2::blush-anim-cl:) my fave of the german gigs was definitely stuttgart, since he was in such a silly mood there. :naughty: if i just look at the show, i guess i'll have to say lux was my fave, at it was definitely my fave of the arena shows i've been to, and the show was just a lot bigger and better than the non-arena one. but, um, i don't know. i'll just say dublin, stuttgart and luxemburg were my faves of the tour, don't think i'd be able to bring them in order. :naughty:

but guess i'll put antwerp on my places-to-go-to on the next tour then. :teehee:

but guess i'll put antwerp on my places-to-go-to on the next tour then. :teehee:

You should :wub2:

What about Werchter? :mf_rosetinted: It's not Antwerp, but it's close .. and it's Belgium and Mika's looking forward to it .. :naughty::aah:

You should :wub2:

What about Werchter? :mf_rosetinted: It's not Antwerp, but it's close .. and it's Belgium and Mika's looking forward to it .. :naughty::aah:

it's a festival though... and i'm still trying to figure out how i can afford udine and maybe rome. :aah: well, if i win the lottery until werchter, i'll definitely be there. :naughty:

hmm, wiesbaden was good, but not as good as lux imo. (although, the m+g... :wub2::blush-anim-cl:) my fave of the german gigs was definitely stuttgart, since he was in such a silly mood there. :naughty: if i just look at the show, i guess i'll have to say lux was my fave, at it was definitely my fave of the arena shows i've been to, and the show was just a lot bigger and better than the non-arena one. but, um, i don't know. i'll just say dublin, stuttgart and luxemburg were my faves of the tour, don't think i'd be able to bring them in order. :naughty:

I think my favorites were Belfast and Luxembourg, the beginning and the end, and Oslo and Vienna between them :wub2: And Lyon was fantastic, he did Relax encore there too :wink2:

Edit: I must add that I'm really easy to keep happy though, I usually enjoy every single gig. I just want to see him on stage and it's enough. If he looks happy and relaxed, it makes me feel happy and relaxed immediately. If he gives a lot of attention and eye contact to the audience, it makes the audience feel special, of course, and I love it. And if he wants to concentrate on singing/his performance, I just enjoy his voice and try to see as many details of his show as possible. And if the atmosphere makes him and the band sing and play like on fire it's always fantastic. It's always good in different ways :wub2:

Edited by tiibet

it's a festival though... and i'm still trying to figure out how i can afford udine and maybe rome. :aah: well, if i win the lottery until werchter, i'll definitely be there. :naughty:

Werchter 2008 was a festival too .. and it's still in my top favourites :biggrin2::naughty:

And for me it's the same as tiibet: as long as he's there and he's happy then it's all fine by me and then I'm happy too :biggrin2::aah:

:wub2:

And he wants to "hill" himself :aah::naughty:

Oh my god, he totally stole that from me! :sneaky2:

I always tell people "I'm gonna hill you!" 'cause I accidentally combined "kill" and "hit."

:naughty::shun:

Thanks for alls of your vids, Bienie! :groupwave:

You also happen to have recorded the death march and Lollipop/Kick ass? Thank you. :blush-anim-cl:

Edit: I must add that I'm really easy to keep happy though, I usually enjoy every single gig. I just want to see him on stage and it's enough. If he looks happy and relaxed, it makes me feel happy and relaxed immediately. If he gives a lot of attention and eye contact to the audience, it makes the audience feel special, of course, and I love it. And if he wants to concentrate on singing/his performance, I just enjoy his voice and try to see as many details of his show as possible. And if the atmosphere makes him and the band sing and play like in fire it's always fantastic. It's always good in different ways :wub2:

And for me it's the same as tiibet: as long as he's there and he's happy then it's all fine by me and then I'm happy too :biggrin2::aah:

I agree with you, girls! :thumb_yello:

Oh my god, he totally stole that from me! :sneaky2:

I always tell people "I'm gonna hill you!" 'cause I accidentally combined "kill" and "hit."

:naughty::shun:

Yeah, he stole it ... That's a better explanation than a mistake because the original lyrics are 'hurt' and he wanted to sing 'kill' .. Stealing is so much more Mika .. :naughty::aah:

@ Mariposa: don't have the death march :blush-anim-cl: I needed a little break :teehee::aah: Lollipop is uploading :wink2: (don't have Kick Ass either :blush-anim-cl:)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! :biggrin2:

00002mts000277080border.jpg

:aah:

I totally missed the moment tho, it's literally one of the last frames .. I just cutted him off!! :aah::roftl:

Yes, it should be on youtube already but I can't open anything new at the moment so I can't give you the link...

Yes, it should be on youtube already but I can't open anything new at the moment so I can't give you the link...

thanx! arrgh, ok, it wasn't GK, it was LT :aah: - but seems like you were jumping at that point (it's when he starts with the dum-dadadeedadee)... :teehee: anyway, good to know which song it was - and maybe better that i don't really get to see those hip moves again, they'd just kill me again! :aah::naughty:

still was fab watching GK again. :biggrin2: and your other vids... love that you caught the whole biotg intro, with the fans shouting AND the teddy bear - lol, that was so funny, love mika's laugh after he put the bear on cherisse's hair, so cute! :roftl::wub2:

Aaah, sorry .. Love Today is always my "jump-song" :teehee:

i know, that's why i never film it - at least in your vid it's possible to see mika, in mine it wouldn't be. :roftl:

I think my favorites were Belfast and Luxembourg, the beginning and the end, and Oslo and Vienna between them :wub2: And Lyon was fantastic, he did Relax encore there too :wink2:

Edit: I must add that I'm really easy to keep happy though, I usually enjoy every single gig. I just want to see him on stage and it's enough. If he looks happy and relaxed, it makes me feel happy and relaxed immediately. If he gives a lot of attention and eye contact to the audience, it makes the audience feel special, of course, and I love it. And if he wants to concentrate on singing/his performance, I just enjoy his voice and try to see as many details of his show as possible. And if the atmosphere makes him and the band sing and play like on fire it's always fantastic. It's always good in different ways :wub2:

totally agree with you girls:biggrin2:

Some more 'new' videos:

Working on the last 3 right now, hope to get them online tonight :aah:

t4p :flowers2:

just watched la solitude, such a beautiful vid:wub2:

love how he kept the introduction with the puppet even though he didnt sing toy boy:wub2: