REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS: Mika in Luxembourg @ Rockhal - 8 May, 2010

Christine

Thanks guys :wub2:

Always great to read that people like them :teehee:

(and you've all seen them before me! I still haven't watched more than some little parts! :lmfao: ).

The first HD-one ... Had some problems with focussing so it's not all great, but I hope you still like it :teehee: He had a hair in his mouth btw! :aah::lmfao: And yeah, those photographers got on my nerves :sneaky2::teehee:

t4p. :flowers2:

i love how happy & moved he looks at the end of lollipop before he leaves the stage. :wub2: on statue's pic, it looks like he's about to cry. :wub2:

100_9745.jpg

what a sweet pic:wub2::wub2:

We were on the same side and on one of your videos I saw me and my niece Jana go out after the show( Janas father was already waiting and he is bit impatiant, so we couldn't look for fan-articels or wait for Mika. I hope I'll get the autograph on the other way

Question: isn't there anyone that has a video or pictures of the Meet & Greet? :tears:

I'm hoping there's someone that filmed or pictured my moment .. Especially the moment after he looks in the bag would be fantastic :aah: (since I don't have that anymore, it was kinda unexpected :aah:)

My video:

And a pic:

dscf2190t.jpg

(so you have an idea where in the line I was ... At the end of the video you see him looking in the bag... Someone? Anyone? :aah::teehee: )

I thought so :naughty:

But do you have many from the M&G? Because you were standing next to us, right? Would be great if you took some pics :teehee::aah: