Luxembourgish: L

F:I present you my puppet.

L:This is my puppet

F: Don't we say doll here? no

My puppet

One say doll?

Oh I don't understand anything

strange noise

F: He cannot do anything. He can just do this.

L: He can just do this

F: You see my little friend. You are ugly but they love you

You can always have hope in this world

Oh really he is really ugly

He was supposed to look like me and that wasn't exactly a compliment what they did to me

Ladies and gentlemen, if you allow it, I want to sing something ... one of my favourite songs. Now the song is in French but it is really beautiful: I don't understand: are you mad or are you happy? Now I don't understand either. You could be really mad or quite happy. Well... Then I wanted to explain in luxembourgish that I wanted to sing one of my favourite songs but it is in french... ehm I forgot how to say it. This is one of my songs favourite (mixed fav. song) it is called La solitude it's from Barbara and we are going to sing it. The melody is quite beautiful, so even if you don't understand the lyrics, the melody is quite beautiful

TALKS IN ENGLISH

*So, is Mika now openly saying that the puppet is ugly? :fisch:

*cough* Rewinds to February in Leeds, when I got slated for saying that the puppet was ugly :naughty: *cough*

*So, is Mika now openly saying that the puppet is ugly? :fisch:

*cough* Rewinds to February in Leeds, when I got slated for saying that the puppet was ugly :naughty: *cough*

it's funny really, i don't find it that ugly anymore meanwhile. :teehee: it's the same as with people somehow, you get used to their looks if you see them very often, or you suddenly find them beautiful if you get to know and like them. i like the puppet, since it's been part of the show so long. and well, mika seems to like it too, or he wouldn't have kept it in the show. :bleh: didn't he even say at previous gigs to the puppet something like "you're ugly but i like you"?

and then, of course it's a difference whether HE is saying this or someone else is. :naughty::roftl:

where were you dancing again? you're sure you're on none of these pix?

more towards the left. I went there because nobody was there and I thought it'd be cool to cover the whole stage. but apparently everybody else wanted to stay close to mika lol

I was the one with the green veil.

100_9769.jpg

*faints* :swoon:

don't say that was while he was talking with me, or i'll die! :swoon: though, that's not possible, i would've died right there and then. :aah: those eyes... :swoon:

Well, I'm not sure. You stood at my left side and he talked to you for ages. So it could be possible. But on the other hand he couldn't have looked in your eyes because your eyes must have flown one metre above you then :aah::naughty::biggrin2: (considering that HE has to look up). So: I don't know but in order to let you and the DMFC alive I'd go with "no" he must have looked at somebody behind us :biggrin2:

Edited by Statue_of_Liberty

more towards the left. I went there because nobody was there and I thought it'd be cool to cover the whole stage. but apparently everybody else wanted to stay close to mika lol

I was the one with the green veil.

well you ARE on some of my pix... anyway, parts of your legs, your dress and your veil. :teehee:

Well, I'm not sure. You stood at my left side and he talked to you for ages. So it could be possible. But on the other hand he couldn't have looked in your eyes because your eyes must have flown one metre above you then :aah::naughty::biggrin2: (considering that HE has to look up). So: I don't know but in order to let you and the DMFC alive I'd go with "no" he must have looked at somebody behind us :biggrin2:

with his right eye it looks more like he might be looking at me than with his left... :teehee: aah, whatever, anyway he looks damn cute on that pic! :wub2: *melts, then faints again* :swoon:

that industry thing which jimmy liked but i found it really ugly + somewhat scary...

IMG_1231.jpg

merch stand (love how they made an M out of the keychains!)

IMG_1443.jpg

jimmy liked this thing?? it looks horrible:aah:

the M in the merch stand is really cool

So I finally uploaded my pictures. It took ages again :sneaky2: Anyway, most of them aren't that good, but I like some. I didn't edit any BG/LG-pics in case some want to see them :biggrin2:

If they are mixed up a bit I'm sorry for that but right now I don't know how to fix that and it's far too late to work on that.

If you want some pics bigger and / or without my name on them, just pm me :wink2:

Oh, I almost forgot to post the link :naughty:http://s745.photobucket.com/albums/xx92/Statue_of_Liberty/Mika%20Rockhal%20Luxembourg%208th%20May%202010/

amazing pics. t4p :flowers2:

these are my faves:wub2:

100_9769.jpg

100_9688.jpg

100_9686.jpg

:fisch:

(we were hanging out behind you guys at the time ... :naughty: )

:roftl:

Just kidding :bleh:

(we were, but I'm sure he's not looking at us :aah: ).

Love all the pics btw :wub2:

:fisch:

(we were hanging out behind you guys at the time ... :naughty: )

:roftl:

Just kidding :bleh:

(we were, but I'm sure he's not looking at us :aah: ).

if you're 2m tall then he was looking at you. :bleh: tbh, i have no idea what was going on behind me, or even besides me! :lmfao:

dunno if this has been posted yet, small article in german about the show, with some pictures (also of the crowd, can see some mfcers there... :bleh:). http://www.tageblatt.lu/photos/40789.html the article is horrible, they don't really say anything but got all the facts wrong (did you know TBWKTM was out last spring already? :fisch:) and said mika disappointed his fans because he left without an encore! :shocked::aah: i wrote a comment on their site, but doubt they'll publish it. :teehee:

if you're 2m tall then he was looking at you. :bleh: tbh, i have no idea what was going on behind me, or even besides me! :lmfao:

dunno if this has been posted yet, small article in german about the show, with some pictures (also of the crowd, can see some mfcers there... :bleh:). http://www.tageblatt.lu/photos/40789.html the article is horrible, they don't really say anything but got all the facts wrong (did you know TBWKTM was out last spring already? :fisch:) and said mika disappointed his fans because he left without an encore! :shocked::aah: i wrote a comment on their site, but doubt they'll publish it. :teehee:

:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Me neither btw! :aah:

Wonderful :blink::boxed:

jimmy liked this thing?? it looks horrible:aah:

I wouldn't say horrible, it had an eerie feel to it:naughty: When we arrived at first we were like: Oh gee, it's like in wiesbaden :teehee:

@mellody + saskia: great pics!

I commented it as well :biggrin2: We'll see. I just fangurled a bit about the gig and TBWKTM (that was published in September) and I mentioned Lollipop, played in the second encore as my favourite. But I also liked La Solitude that was played during the first encore :naughty:

BTW: glad some like my pics :teehee:

Edited by Statue_of_Liberty

100_9769.jpg

*faints* :swoon:

don't say that was while he was talking with me, or i'll die! :swoon: though, that's not possible, i would've died right there and then. :aah: those eyes... :swoon:

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 this pic! Those sparkly eyes those eyelashes...this Mika awww... I'll join Mellody fainting ....................... lying on the floor :mf_lustslow::wub2:

thankyou!! :flowers2: :flowers2: he thought we'd be mad?! :blink: c'mon mika! :lmfao:

the funny thing is, before he says that, he's pointing somewhere in our direction - tiibet or me, or maybe just the videoscreen camera, can't make out on the videos where exactly he's looking. :naughty: i guess tiibet, as she said she was happily jumping up+down when she noticed he'd sing la solitude. anyway, i thought i looked happy too, so why the f* does he say after looking/pointing at tiibet/or both of us, that he doesn't know whether we're mad or happy! :aah: i don't get him. again. :naughty:

I looked definitely very happy! I was so excited when he talked about the French song, but I couldn't understand properly so I was like "what is he saying, what is he saying??" and after he mentioned Barbara I was jumping up and down :boing: But we were not that close, I'm not sure he could actually see all that stupid jumping :roftl: It's such a beautiful song, sad, so heartbreaking, but beautiful :wub2:

It was almost one week ago... I'm still so happy Luxembourg was my last gig, I really enjoyed it. And I thought there would be a huge depression after the tour, but no, not a sign of it. I'm still just happy and so grateful I saw all those gigs. Happy memories :wub2: But I do miss everything! I even miss his ugly puppet and his colorful vest, lol! I mean, yes, his puppet is a little bit ugly, but I don't care, I really miss it :roftl:

Edited by tiibet

I commented it as well :biggrin2: We'll see. I just fangurled a bit about the gig and TBWKTM (that was published in September) and I mentioned Lollipop, played in the second encore as my favourite. But I also liked La Solitude that was played during the first encore :naughty:

BTW: glad some like my pics :teehee:

they published my 2nd comment at least. :teehee: and sabine's, she said about the same like me in my first comment, just in a nicer way, hehe. :naughty: and yours as well. :bleh:

tiibet, totally agree with you, that luxemburg was a fantastic ending for us for this tour. :wub2:

they published my 2nd comment at least. :teehee: and sabine's, she said about the same like me in my first comment, just in a nicer way, hehe. :naughty: and yours as well. :bleh:

That's good :thumb_yello:

:doh: stupid me, why do I always think "nope, they won't publish my name / mailadress" and then be mad because they did?! :aah:

And yes, it was a great gig. At first (because of all the pushing) I thought "OMG I won't enjoy it". But in the end it was really nice and good and a great atmosphere. It was just strange that we didn't understand the talking bits, at least for me that was new :teehee:

Thanks everyone for EVERYTHING :thumb_yello:

It was almost one week ago... I'm still so happy Luxembourg was my last gig, I really enjoyed it.

tiibet, totally agree with you, that luxemburg was a fantastic ending for us for this tour. :wub2:

For me, Luxembourg was MUCH better than Lisbon, in many ways. It was the official tour end :wub2:

Please, don't mean to offend anyone, had a great time in Portugal as well!

That's good :

: stupid me, why do I always think "nope, they won't publish my name / mailadress" and then be mad because they did?! :

And yes, it was a great gig. At first (because of all the pushing) I thought "OMG I won't enjoy it". But in the end it was really nice and good and a great atmosphere. It was just strange that we didn't understand the talking bits, at least for me that was new :teehee:

they didn't publish the mailaddy though? :blink:

i also first was a bit worried bout the pushing, though in front row i don't mind, as i can hold on to the barrier... but it was like, the first 5-10 rows were sitting down, and behind them there was a wall of people, looking as if they just waited for us to stand up so they could push forward! :shocked: was a bit scary really... :teehee: but we managed to time it well, standing up one by one so there wouldn't be a huge rush forward. and it really wasn't as bad as i thought, bit of pushing before the show, but during the show, those behind me kept their distance. probably that way they could see better. :naughty:

Thanks everyone for EVERYTHING :thumb_yello:

For me, Luxembourg was MUCH better than Lisbon, in many ways. It was the official tour end :wub2:

Please, don't mean to offend anyone, had a great time in Portugal as well!

nice to hear from someone who was at both gigs, and makes me happy that you see it like this. :biggrin2: from what i read i think the lisbon gig was very special too because of the golden hearts, but it's nice to know that there were two very special "last" gigs, not just the very last one... like mika already said in luxemburg, it kinda was the last one because it originally would've been... :bleh: does that make sense? :blink::teehee: anyway, to repeat it again, i'm very happy with this being the last gig of the tour for me, and i'm sure most of those who were in lisbon think the same about the lisbon gig, so i don't think you offend anyone by stating your opinion about it. :thumb_yello:

Luxembourg was :wub2:

And not only the gig (and the Q, wich was great!), but for my also the M&G, had never expected to experience anything like that ... I'm still not over it! :aah::teehee:

So it was perfect :wub2:

btw, i know that some people don't like comparing gigs (i do though... :naughty:), but could someone please tell me how this one was compared to antwerp? from what i've read about antwerp, it must've been one of the best gigs of the tour - did lux manage to come close to it, or not? :bleh:

btw, i know that some people don't like comparing gigs (i do though... :naughty:), but could someone please tell me how this one was compared to antwerp? from what i've read about antwerp, it must've been one of the best gigs of the tour - did lux manage to come close to it, or not? :bleh:

Aaaaaaaaah, now that's a difficult one :aah:

Antwerp was massive ... a lot of people ... and all singing and dancing .. When I looked back at some point even I was overwhelmed, so I can't even start to imagine how it was for Mika :aah: And he was so good :wub2:

And you know ... Antwerp ... my country ... more people that I know in the Q ... him speaking Dutch ... That's what makes it "more special" than Luxembourg to me. But maybe that's just me :aah:

And you know ... he did relax again ... so he loved it there :wub2:

they didn't publish the mailaddy though? :blink:

i also first was a bit worried bout the pushing, though in front row i don't mind, as i can hold on to the barrier... but it was like, the first 5-10 rows were sitting down, and behind them there was a wall of people, looking as if they just waited for us to stand up so they could push forward! :shocked: was a bit scary really... :teehee: but we managed to time it well, standing up one by one so there wouldn't be a huge rush forward. and it really wasn't as bad as i thought, bit of pushing before the show, but during the show, those behind me kept their distance. probably that way they could see better. :naughty:

They didn't. But I'm experienced with that as well :aah:

About the pushing: I could imagine it being different on different sides of the stage. At my side there was like a wave of pushing that came from the back, so we all had to get up within a second. Didn't like that. And during Relax it was all pushy everywhere, I could hardly jump or anything :sneaky2:

To answer your question: for me it was first Antwerp, second Wiesbaden and third Lux ... From the five gig I saw from the arena tour ... Lux was the best after Antwerp.

But ... that just my opinion! :wink2:

No, not really imo :teehee: To me Antwerp was 50 x better. It was just the feeling to be part of such an immense crowd that was in the mood to party! It was such a happy feeling! I can't even explain. Everyone was singing along from beginning to end, clapping, dancing, screaming.... I mean, I had a stupid grin on my face the entire time! I just couldn't stop laughing, it was the best really :wub2:

To me Wiesbaden came second and then Lux :wink2:

+ how happy he was! + the fact the audience didn't want to let him go at the end, the extra relax, the screaming and clapping before it all happened.... *sigh*