Cute/adorable/sweet pics!

LaurenEngland

The cutest in there is your siggie :wub2: And all the interview that goes with it.. One of my fav ever :wub2::wub2: (I knew I would have to comment on your siggie one day :wink2:)

That interview is one of my fav too. :wub2: I watch it very often even I do not understand most of what he says but he's the cutest man in the world there :swoon:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That interview is one of my fav too. :wub2: I watch it very often even I do not understand most of what he says but he's the cutest man in the world there :swoon:

Oh yes :swoon:

I think I once wrote a translation of this interview.. Would you be interested in getting it (if you don't have it and if I find where I put it?)

Here is the translation of the interview,thanks to guylainem123:thumb_yello: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2527575&postcount=48

Oh yes :swoon:

I think I once wrote a translation of this interview.. Would you be interested in getting it (if you don't have it and if I find where I put it?)

If you want, you can sent me a PM with the translation :wink2: I would be very grateful to you :blush-anim-cl: well if you're not busy and when you can. :flowers2: