questions you want to ask mika!

wearegolden(*)

Do you remember the concert in 2010 at the hammersmith apollo on sunday. i f you do pppppllllllllleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssseeeee:roftl: could you tell me if you saw a banner that said i heart mika on it b.t.w it was mine I am upsessed with you and your music and thats all i talk about at school! :mf_lustslow:my teacher looks just like you I LOVE YOU

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Think ive seen 3 thread like this the past year :naughty:

But ok: what color?, why shave/wax?, 2nd chance for the naked vlog? :naughty:

+1 :boing:

If do like that I'll spend whole night writing about that special news on all internet boards in Korea :boing: second chance PLZ :biggrin2:

dear Mika,

the day i meet you face to face, i will flip your picture right side up on my avatar :aah:

sincerely, guylaine :roftl:

Oh I really wanted you ask you why your mika on avatar is always upside down :roftl: I often refer to you as 'the upside-down mika avatar mod' cuz its strangely impossible to remember and read your username spells :roftl:

+1 :boing:

If do like that I'll spend whole night writing about that special news on all internet boards in Korea :boing: second chance PLZ :biggrin2:

Oh I really wanted you ask you why your mika on avatar is always upside down :roftl: I often refer to you as 'the upside-down mika avatar mod' cuz its strangely impossible to remember and read your username spells :roftl:

:naughty: well, guylaine is my real name, i am french from Canada

it's upside down because his hair was sticking up on that picture, like if he was hanging upside down. i did change it once, but people didn't recognise me :teehee:

:naughty: well, guylaine is my real name, i am french from Canada

it's upside down because his hair was sticking up on that picture, like if he was hanging upside down. i did change it once, but people didn't recognise me :teehee:

oh it is french name! I'm not used to french words and pronunciation so couldn't recognize that...sorry :blush-anim-cl: I'm gonna try to refer to you with your name after...not that upside down avatar thing.....:naughty:

oh it is french name! I'm not used to french words and pronunciation so couldn't recognize that...sorry :blush-anim-cl: I'm gonna try to refer to you with your name after...not that upside down avatar thing.....:naughty:

i don't mind you refering to me as the upside down avatar... it's better then the evil mod :aah:

p.s. alot of people call me "guy" or "g"... it's all ok with me! :thumb_yello:

i don't mind you refering to me as the upside down avatar... it's better then the evil mod :aah:

p.s. alot of people call me "guy" or "g"... it's all ok with me! :thumb_yello:

well then ok....I'll refer to you 'upside down avater' ever after :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:cus many other Korean peeps refer to you this too :naughty::naughty: I love that :biggrin2:

Archived