Kiss from Slovakia <3

Miss.roxy

Hello everyone.. I don´t know if it´s the right method of present myself.. :) But I can try it. :)

Firts words: I love Mika :) I really adore him, his music makes my heart smile,laugh,cry and think ... His voice is really beautiful and i was amazed after hearing his first song. :) My biggest dream is meet Mika and talk to him.. :) I hope it will come true 26.7. in Prague .. :)

So .. I am 15 years old student from Slovakia, from french bilingual school. I learn french and english,but i had no chance to try it in real life, just in school so i am glad to be here with u and speak with you :) I sing, oh god i love singing SOOO much :) I was in Slovak idol and I hope that i will sing one day as good as Mika :) If it´s possible :D And then I draw.. :) I draw famous people.. And I have a gift for Mika, i draw 20 pictures of him and I want to give it to him :)

So that´s all I hope I´ll upload here some photos from Prague.

Lucy

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh thank you, you are so kind to me! :-* I really like it, i feel like you were a big family here :)

That's the power of MFC..:biggrin2:

A real great big loving family with only lovely people..:wub2:

no, honest..:blink:

Welcome to MFC!

Its great to read your enthusiasm and I wish it will go along with you for the rest of your life! :)

For certain you'll cometrue your dreams as long as you put some love on them.

Have lots of fun around here :D

Oh yes I was right when i said like a family :) I´m sure that I´ll be happy here and thanks for comments you are so kind :)

Feiticeiro thank you I hope I will :) And fun is everywhere where Mika is :)

Sabine64, laura*, silver thank you too u are so friendly.. :)

Lucy from Brazil? Wow it´s great.. :) I see that Mika has fans from all over the world :)

Really glad to be here. :) Thx.

Archived