Mika's Magic Music Rewards?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since it started in early 2009, late 2011 is a totally fair end date :dunno:

I didn't say a deadline wasn't fair! I just said I didn't remember they had set a deadline when it started. It's different. I think a deadline is ok! :thumb_yello:

DAMN why a deadline, I wanted that framed artwork soo bad, but no way I will get so many points in one year.

I would be happier if I could just BUY one! :aah:

*jumps in*

:lmfao: i guess i was the only one who read every single bit of fine print when Magic Numbers started :roftl::lmfao:

Since it started in early 2009, late 2011 is a totally fair end date :dunno:

I did read :mf_rosetinted: It's just that I can't remember that anymore :aah:

Ok, I'll never get anywhere, I have to accept that :mf_rosetinted:

I saw that someone has about 501000 points :o

I wonder how much that costed :D

I want thaaaat.

:blink: How can you get more than 500.000? There are no prizes after that number of points. Shouldn't they start to count from the beginning again? :confused:

I hope we will get some footage of the private gig. It would be nice to share it with the winner! :cheerful_h4h:

:blink: How can you get more than 500.000? There are no prizes after that number of points. Shouldn't they start to count from the beginning again? :confused:

I hope we will get some footage of the private gig. It would be nice to share it with the winner! :cheerful_h4h:

I know :boxed: I don't understand that as well :blink:

But I see in the Mika Points table at the mikasounds.com that it says the leader has 501440 points. :blink:

Someone has 500000 points??? How the heck did they do that? That's a helluva lot of t-shirts...:blink:

rich daddy, i'd guess. :teehee: or they were pooling points, and will only learn when they try to redeem them, that it's not allowed. :fisch: alright, i didn't buy a lot of merchandise (maybe 10.000 or 15.000 points are by that...), but i only reached 100.000 points by now, spending huge amounts of money on tickets, and even more time on uploading pix+vids. and i really can't imagine how i could've been able to get 5x this amount of points within that time, unless by going completely bankrupt AND betraying the system in some way (like, buying merchandise and tickets for all of my friends as well, and buying tickets to gigs i don't plan to go to). :dunno:

rich daddy, i'd guess. :teehee: or they were pooling points, and will only learn when they try to redeem them, that it's not allowed. :fisch: alright, i didn't buy a lot of merchandise (maybe 10.000 or 15.000 points are by that...), but i only reached 100.000 points by now, spending huge amounts of money on tickets, and even more time on uploading pix+vids. and i really can't imagine how i could've been able to get 5x this amount of points within that time, unless by going completely bankrupt AND betraying the system in some way (like, buying merchandise and tickets for all of my friends as well, and buying tickets to gigs i don't plan to go to). :dunno:

What you get points on is all a bit random, really - half the tickets weren't available through Mikasounds or Sandbag, so didn't earn points. I think maybe they should give points for miles travelled, then I'd be doing quite well :teehee: After all, I find myself looking at Mika's schedule and thinking "oh, that's quite near, maybe I could go to that" for any place within about 10,000 miles of where I live! :roftl:

Does anyone kno if you can get points for merch bought at gigs? :boxed:

If there are points, they are on a label attached to the item - I think the T-shirts had them, not sure about anything else.

Archived