Message For Laurel From Your Friends

OK ... That seriously made me cry ... but not in a bad way ... thank you so much ... I don't even know what to say ... Thank you seems ... not enough really ... but It's all I have :huglove::flowers2:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I couldn't participate either but I want to say this:

I've been thinking so much about you Laurel and your big loss ever since I heard about your mother. Only a short while ago you were talking about how good friends you and your mother were. It's so sad, you are too young to lose your mother.:wub2:

I lost my mother in a young age too and the first time after was horrible.

To loose a mother, or a father, makes you feel that a piece of yourself is going away too. All the memories and information about your childhood. It's really hard!

You should really take your time and please don't rush back to work too soon!

Laurel... my heart goes out to you!:wub2:

So cope or something, or don't cope if you don't feel like it, from now on you should just do what it makes you feel good or at least a bit better, so don't feel obliged to thank anyone, Sosi did it coz she loves you, we all helped her with it for you, all we care right now is to cheer you up or at least keep you company, even virtual...

:huglove:

Can I just say thank you to whoever put the video together and whoever contributed pictures and ideas and stuff ... it really does mean alot ... you guys are amazing - I'm gonna be off to have another watch - again ... thank you :huglove::flowers2:

I couldn't participate either but I want to say this:

I've been thinking so much about you Laurel and your big loss ever since I heard about your mother. Only a short while ago you were talking about how good friends you and your mother were. It's so sad, you are too young to lose your mother.:wub2:

I lost my mother in a young age too and the first time after was horrible.

To loose a mother, or a father, makes you feel that a piece of yourself is going away too. All the memories and information about your childhood. It's really hard!

You should really take your time and please don't rush back to work too soon!

Laurel... my heart goes out to you!:wub2:

She wasn't just my Mum ... she was my best friend ... she always will be - I miss her more than words can express at the moment ... the pain ... is too much - it hurts so much sometimes I can't even breath ... It will get better ... I know that ... It just takes time ... I know that too - it's just hell for now :( Stuff like this helps ... it takes my mind of it ... distraction and good memories are what I need right now ... :wub2:

I just read what happened and I can't express what I feel. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, Laurel. I can only wish you a lot of strength ... :huglove:

My thoughts are with you...

Thank you :)

Laurel, you've done so well over the last few weeks your mum would be so proud of you.

You have some really difficult times ahead of you but it will ease with time. Remember just because the funeral is over doesn't mean we won't be here to listen to you when you need a chat or rant or cry or whatever.

Thinking of you:flowers2:

Laurel - I hope the video can help you over the rough times

and make you smile. Your heart will hurt because you loved

your Mum - we all care about you. So glad to have been

part of the video :huglove:

Laurel, I am so glad you have MFC, and such great friends who really care about you. This was such a lovely gesture, and I hope it helps to distract you and cheer you in the dark moments.

:huglove:

I'm too practical for my own good ... I just don't like letting people down ... :(

This is a time for taking care of yourself above taking care of the things that affect everybody else. . :huglove:

I couldn't agree more with Rivers Laurel. This is YOUR time. You are the number one priority. Of course you don't like letting people down - because you are a caring, giving person. But you are NOT letting anyone down. Morrisons will still be there when you feel ready to go back to it. It is bound to be especially difficult as it was your mums place of work too.

Big hugs and kisses for you Laurel with l♥ve...feel free to PM if you need a shoulder to cry on...that's what MFCers are here for; sharing happy and also tough times...love love you, Laurel, take care of yourself and remember you mum is still and always with you at all time...in you heart, thoughts and whenever you recall your happy memories together..she will continue to live in your heart and through all those everyday life things you do her way because she is part of you and noone can take that away from you♥ that's the way I feel about my sweet grandma...sometimes I feel so close to her because I react to a situation the same way she did...and that's how I've learned to cope with losing her...she's still here as long as I remember how much we loved each other and I go on enjoying what she taught me about happiness...:huglove:

I don't know Laurel personally, but I felt free to see the video and am very touched how nice community you all make here.

I am sure this video will fill her heart with strength no matter how hard it is for her right now.

She is really lucky to have friends like you!!

my feelings exactly, I was very touched by the video, I cried and smiled, and I'm proud to see how many lovely peeps are a member of this community, who are here not only to have fun, but are able to stand by and support each other as far as possible as well; I'm sure this helps you go through this very tough moment :huglove:

Archived