MIKA TO-FU on Hong Kong newspaper!!!

huikings

gosh, i'm so freaking excited now!!!! :boing: (thzz Wai for letting me know this)

hope this hasn't been posted yet??

倫敦越洋專訪

MIKA與 20港迷同台賀端陽

2010年05月28日

28ee7p1afp.jpg

人氣唱作歌手 MIKA,下月 16日端午節會在灣仔會展舉行個唱,他日前在倫敦接受本報電話訪問時表示,今次個唱會跟上年在九展的完全不同,除了舞台會化成骷髏嘉年華會之外,也會在開場前挑選 20名香港 fans一起上台演出。

籲 fans提早到場

MIKA在電話中說:「今次個唱絕對跟上次的完全不同,這次舞台概念是來自墨西哥的嘉年華會,會有很多很有趣的骷髏出現,佈置得繽紛耀眼。我也會安排工作人員在開騷前挑選 20名香港觀眾,邀請他們上台跟我一起演出,我已預備了不同的戲服給適當的人選,所以有興趣的觀眾最好在開場前一個半小時到場。」

坦言很喜歡香港的 MIKA表示去年 11月現身何文田英皇佐治五世學校跟一班學生見面,令他又感動又難忘。由於香港站是 MIKA亞洲巡迴尾站,他透露將會留港多日度假,並說:「我很喜歡香港的美食和服飾,當然也不忘在香港買玩具。」

MIKA還透露歌曲《 We Are Golden》 MV中出現的睡房是由他親自設計,跟自己放滿玩具雜誌的睡房差不多。被問到擁有多少玩具收藏時, MIKA說:「我已儲了 3,500多個 action figure,我將會放在朋友的咖啡室作裝飾。」

夢想成真變豆腐人

MIKA受訪時表示很喜愛日本 DEVILROBOTS的豆腐人公仔,最近他更跟 DEVILROBOTS大玩 crossover。 DEVILROBOTS以 MIKA的招牌曲髮造型套在豆腐人頭上,設計了 2吋和 6吋的 MIKA TO-FU figure(圖)。 2吋的 MIKA TO-FU figure限量隨《 The Boy Who Knew Too Much》亞洲演唱會雙 CD特別版附送。 6吋 MIKA TO-FU figure則限量 300隻,定價 480港元,限定在會展個唱場內發售。 MIKA下月 16日中午也會現身鑽石山荷里活廣場跟 fans見面。

online chinese-english translation terribly sucks!! our language is too weird:aah: below is my own version, pardon my poor english though!

MIKA is coming at Dragon Boat Festival

& dancing with 20 fans!

On 16th June, singer-songwriter MIKA is going to hold a concert at Wan Chai Convention and Exhibition Centre. He told us on phone that the gig will be completely different from last year's. Not only will he throw a skeleton carnival by then, he will also select 20 fans from Hong Kong to go on stage with him.

Fans can arrive earlier to grab the chance

MIKA said, "This time, the idea comes from those Mexican carnivals. There will be a lot of interesting skeletons and the venue will be decorated with all the colourful and eye-catching stuffs. I will ask my crew to select 20 audience to perform with me. I've already prepared different costumes for them. Anyone who is interested can come 1.5 hour earlier before the show!"

MIKA told us he loves Hong Kong and the meet-up with students from King George V School last Novermber was a touching and memorable experience. As Hong Kong is the last stop of this Asian tour, he is going to stay here for a couple of days after the gig. He said, "I love the food and clothes in HK and of coz, the toys."

MIKA revealed that the bedroom shown in the video of We Are Golden was designed by him, and it's actually quite similar to his own bedroom which is also filled with loads of toys and megazines. So, how many toys does he exactly have? He said, "I've got more than 3500 action figures now. I will display some of them in my friend's cafe, as decorations."

Dreams come true- Becoming a real Tofu doll

During interviews, MIKA always showed how much he loves the Japanese Tofu doll by DEVILROBOTS. Recently, inspired by the boy's trademark curls, DEVILROBOTS even has designed a "MIKA TO-FU figure" (2-inch & 6-inch). The 2-inch one will be included in TBWKTM Asian-2CD-edition as a gift while the 6-inch MIKA TOFU can be purchased at Wan Chai Convention and Exhibition Centre on the show day. Each figure costs HK$480 (~US$60) and there will be only 300 for sale. MIKA will also meet his fans on 16th afternoon at Hollywood Plaza in Diamond Hill.

tofu.jpg

so....

1.OMG!!! the TOFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2.OMG!!! he's gonna stay here after the tour!!!!!!!!!!!!

3.OMG!!! we are gonna meet him before the gig that day????

4.OMG!!! i wanna be a lollipop girl!!! (i suppose inviting audience to go on stage means this??)

OMFG :fangurl:

xxx

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

btw, suisuimeko (HK MFCer) has actually designed a MIKA TOFU and is planning to make some stickers and give them to meeks. but it turns out her idea has been used by DEVILROBOTS already:naughty:

TOFU2.jpg

Sui is out of town now! but just so you know, Jimmy's profile pic on twitter is also designed by her.

I'm so proud of you girl:wub2:

from Universal Music Indonesia : facebook

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4148633&id=123011932856

oops!! thanks for reminding me to check facebook!!!

from Universal Music HK:

30129_393778845892_96665675892_4120596_3889292_n.jpg

30129_394043885892_96665675892_4126687_7915252_n.jpg

okay, so there will be a 1-metre-tall MIKA TOFU being displayed at the shopping mall and he will be there on 16th June for the opening ceremony:mf_lustslow:

This is GREAT:wub2:

How bizarre that it is on Universal Indonesia's FB, and he isn't even touring there...but Japan...well he is touring here...the figure is a Japanese designer and ....oh no mention in Japan yet:blink: What is up with Universal Japan???

Anyway, glad to see so many great pics on here.

This is GREAT:wub2:

How bizarre that it is on Universal Indonesia's FB, and he isn't even touring there...but Japan...well he is touring here...the figure is a Japanese designer and ....oh no mention in Japan yet:blink: What is up with Universal Japan???

Anyway, glad to see so many great pics on here.

yeah i feel the same, coz you guys are always the fastest before:aah:

awww actually i ain't a fan of remixes, but now it seems i hv no choices at all:mf_rosetinted:

oops!! thanks for reminding me to check facebook!!!

from Universal Music HK:

30129_393778845892_96665675892_4120596_3889292_n.jpg

30129_394043885892_96665675892_4126687_7915252_n.jpg

okay, so there will be a 1-metre-tall MIKA TOFU being displayed at the shopping mall and he will be there on 16th June for the opening ceremony:mf_lustslow:

wish they would sell em on MS :aah:

I got my Korean Edition Album today... maybe the contents are same as Asia tour edition? eleven Remix tracks....!!! :aah:

instead tofu doll, we have 40page MIKA Hanbok photobook in the new edition...

and one M&G application paper :naughty:

gosh, i'm so freaking excited now!!!! :boing: (thzz Wai for letting me know this)

hope this hasn't been posted yet??

倫敦越洋專訪

MIKA與 20港迷同台賀端陽

2010年05月28日

28ee7p1afp.jpg

人氣唱作歌手 MIKA,下月 16日端午節會在灣仔會展舉行個唱,他日前在倫敦接受本報電話訪問時表示,今次個唱會跟上年在九展的完全不同,除了舞台會化成骷髏嘉年華會之外,也會在開場前挑選 20名香港 fans一起上台演出。

籲 fans提早到場

MIKA在電話中說:「今次個唱絕對跟上次的完全不同,這次舞台概念是來自墨西哥的嘉年華會,會有很多很有趣的骷髏出現,佈置得繽紛耀眼。我也會安排工作人員在開騷前挑選 20名香港觀眾,邀請他們上台跟我一起演出,我已預備了不同的戲服給適當的人選,所以有興趣的觀眾最好在開場前一個半小時到場。」

坦言很喜歡香港的 MIKA表示去年 11月現身何文田英皇佐治五世學校跟一班學生見面,令他又感動又難忘。由於香港站是 MIKA亞洲巡迴尾站,他透露將會留港多日度假,並說:「我很喜歡香港的美食和服飾,當然也不忘在香港買玩具。」

MIKA還透露歌曲《 We Are Golden》 MV中出現的睡房是由他親自設計,跟自己放滿玩具雜誌的睡房差不多。被問到擁有多少玩具收藏時, MIKA說:「我已儲了 3,500多個 action figure,我將會放在朋友的咖啡室作裝飾。」

夢想成真變豆腐人

MIKA受訪時表示很喜愛日本 DEVILROBOTS的豆腐人公仔,最近他更跟 DEVILROBOTS大玩 crossover。 DEVILROBOTS以 MIKA的招牌曲髮造型套在豆腐人頭上,設計了 2吋和 6吋的 MIKA TO-FU figure(圖)。 2吋的 MIKA TO-FU figure限量隨《 The Boy Who Knew Too Much》亞洲演唱會雙 CD特別版附送。 6吋 MIKA TO-FU figure則限量 300隻,定價 480港元,限定在會展個唱場內發售。 MIKA下月 16日中午也會現身鑽石山荷里活廣場跟 fans見面。

online chinese-english translation terribly sucks!! our language is too weird:aah: below is my own version, pardon my poor english though!

MIKA is coming at Dragon Boat Festival

& dancing with 20 fans!

On 16th June, singer-songwriter MIKA is going to hold a concert at Wan Chai Convention and Exhibition Centre. He told us on phone that the gig will be completely different from last year's. Not only will he throw a skeleton carnival by then, he will also select 20 fans from Hong Kong to go on stage with him.

Fans can arrive earlier to grab the chance

MIKA said, "This time, the idea comes from those Mexican carnivals. There will be a lot of interesting skeletons and the venue will be decorated with all the colourful and eye-catching stuffs. I will ask my crew to select 20 audience to perform with me. I've already prepared different costumes for them. Anyone who is interested can come 1.5 hour earlier before the show!"

MIKA told us he loves Hong Kong and the meet-up with students from King George V School last Novermber was a touching and memorable experience. As Hong Kong is the last stop of this Asian tour, he is going to stay here for a couple of days after the gig. He said, "I love the food and clothes in HK and of coz, the toys."

MIKA revealed that the bedroom shown in the video of We Are Golden was designed by him, and it's actually quite similar to his own bedroom which is also filled with loads of toys and megazines. So, how many toys does he exactly have? He said, "I've got more than 3500 action figures now. I will display some of them in my friend's cafe, as decorations."

Dreams come true- Becoming a real Tofu doll

During interviews, MIKA always showed how much he loves the Japanese Tofu doll by DEVILROBOTS. Recently, inspired by the boy's trademark curls, DEVILROBOTS even has designed a "MIKA TO-FU figure" (2-inch & 6-inch). The 2-inch one will be included in TBWKTM Asian-2CD-edition as a gift while the 6-inch MIKA TOFU can be purchased at Wan Chai Convention and Exhibition Centre on the show day. Each figure costs HK$480 (~US$60) and there will be only 300 for sale. MIKA will also meet his fans on 16th afternoon at Hollywood Plaza in Diamond Hill.

tofu.jpg

so....

1.OMG!!! the TOFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2.OMG!!! he's gonna stay here after the tour!!!!!!!!!!!!

3.OMG!!! we are gonna meet him before the gig that day????

4.OMG!!! i wanna be a lollipop girl!!! (i suppose inviting audience to go on stage means this??)

OMFG :fangurl:

xxx

John (or Mama P) usually come out, to the queue outside, to pick people for LGs and BGs, it's not done from the audience inside, as they have to show you the moves for the procession, and dress you up.

So you'll be backstage for a while :thumb_yello:

I got my Korean Edition Album today... maybe the contents are same as Asia tour edition? eleven Remix tracks....!!! :aah:

instead tofu doll, we have 40page MIKA Hanbok photobook in the new edition...

and one M&G application paper :naughty:

yup, 11 remixes!! wow... 40 pages! that's a lot!!! are there any pics of the book? *go to Korean thread*

GREAT! i hope you girls can get a place in the M&G!!! :huglove:

John (or Mama P) usually come out, to the queue outside, to pick people for LGs and BGs, it's not done from the audience inside, as they have to show you the moves for the procession, and dress you up.

So you'll be backstage for a while :thumb_yello:

thanks for the reminder:biggrin2:

actually we've already been plotting... but as far as i see from gig reports, being a BG/LG usually means you dun hv time to watch the gig as an audience right?? :huh:

OMG!!!! He will stay in hk

maybe i can have a hug from mika in the event in the shopping mall!

i dare not expect too much, but at least we can see him:blush-anim-cl:

yup, 11 remixes!! wow... 40 pages! that's a lot!!! are there any pics of the book? *go to Korean thread*

GREAT! i hope you girls can get a place in the M&G!!! :huglove:

thanks for the reminder:biggrin2:

actually we've already been plotting... but as far as i see from gig reports, being a BG/LG usually means you dun hv time to watch the gig as an audience right?? :huh:

i dare not expect too much, but at least we can see him:blush-anim-cl:

Not the whole show, but a fair bit of it, before you have to get in place for the procession.

But it's an experience I recommend, because it's great fun, and worth doing:thumb_yello:

Archived