MIKA TO-FU on Hong Kong newspaper!!!

huikings

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gosh, i'm so freaking excited now!!!! (thzz Wai for letting me know this)

hope this hasn't been posted yet??

倫敦越洋專訪

MIKA與 20港迷同台賀端陽

2010年05月28日

28ee7p1afp.jpg

人氣唱作歌手 MIKA,下月 16日端午節會在灣仔會展舉行個唱,他日前在倫敦接受本報電話訪問時表示,今次個唱會跟上年在九展的完全不同,除了舞台會化成骷髏嘉年華會之外,也會在開場前挑選 20名香港 fans一起上台演出。

籲 fans提早到場

MIKA在電話中說:「今次個唱絕對跟上次的完全不同,這次舞台概念是來自墨西哥的嘉年華會,會有很多很有趣的骷髏出現,佈置得繽紛耀眼。我也會安排工作人員在開騷前挑選 20名香港觀眾,邀請他們上台跟我一起演出,我已預備了不同的戲服給適當的人選,所以有興趣的觀眾最好在開場前一個半小時到場。」

坦言很喜歡香港的 MIKA表示去年 11月現身何文田英皇佐治五世學校跟一班學生見面,令他又感動又難忘。由於香港站是 MIKA亞洲巡迴尾站,他透露將會留港多日度假,並說:「我很喜歡香港的美食和服飾,當然也不忘在香港買玩具。」

MIKA還透露歌曲《 We Are Golden》 MV中出現的睡房是由他親自設計,跟自己放滿玩具雜誌的睡房差不多。被問到擁有多少玩具收藏時, MIKA說:「我已儲了 3,500多個 action figure,我將會放在朋友的咖啡室作裝飾。」

夢想成真變豆腐人

MIKA受訪時表示很喜愛日本 DEVILROBOTS的豆腐人公仔,最近他更跟 DEVILROBOTS大玩 crossover。 DEVILROBOTS以 MIKA的招牌曲髮造型套在豆腐人頭上,設計了 2吋和 6吋的 MIKA TO-FU figure(圖)。 2吋的 MIKA TO-FU figure限量隨《 The Boy Who Knew Too Much》亞洲演唱會雙 CD特別版附送。 6吋 MIKA TO-FU figure則限量 300隻,定價 480港元,限定在會展個唱場內發售。 MIKA下月 16日中午也會現身鑽石山荷里活廣場跟 fans見面。

online chinese-english translation terribly sucks!! our language is too weird:aah: below is my own version, pardon my poor english though!

MIKA is coming at Dragon Boat Festival

& dancing with 20 fans!

On 16th June, singer-songwriter MIKA is going to hold a concert at Wan Chai Convention and Exhibition Centre. He told us on phone that the gig will be completely different from last year's. Not only will he throw a skeleton carnival by then, he will also select 20 fans from Hong Kong to go on stage with him.

Fans can arrive earlier to grab the chance

MIKA said, "This time, the idea comes from those Mexican carnivals. There will be a lot of interesting skeletons and the venue will be decorated with all the colourful and eye-catching stuffs. I will ask my crew to select 20 audience to perform with me. I've already prepared different costumes for them. Anyone who is interested can come 1.5 hour earlier before the show!"

MIKA told us he loves Hong Kong and the meet-up with students from King George V School last Novermber was a touching and memorable experience. As Hong Kong is the last stop of this Asian tour, he is going to stay here for a couple of days after the gig. He said, "I love the food and clothes in HK and of coz, the toys."

MIKA revealed that the bedroom shown in the video of We Are Golden was designed by him, and it's actually quite similar to his own bedroom which is also filled with loads of toys and megazines. So, how many toys does he exactly have? He said, "I've got more than 3500 action figures now. I will display some of them in my friend's cafe, as decorations."

Dreams come true- Becoming a real Tofu doll

During interviews, MIKA always showed how much he loves the Japanese Tofu doll by DEVILROBOTS. Recently, inspired by the boy's trademark curls, DEVILROBOTS even has designed a "MIKA TO-FU figure" (2-inch & 6-inch). The 2-inch one will be included in TBWKTM Asian-2CD-edition as a gift while the 6-inch MIKA TOFU can be purchased at Wan Chai Convention and Exhibition Centre on the show day. Each figure costs HK$480 (~US$60) and there will be only 300 for sale. MIKA will also meet his fans on 16th afternoon at Hollywood Plaza in Diamond Hill.

tofu.jpg

so....

1.OMG!!! the TOFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2.OMG!!! he's gonna stay here after the tour!!!!!!!!!!!!

3.OMG!!! we are gonna meet him before the gig that day????

4.OMG!!! i wanna be a lollipop girl!!! (i suppose inviting audience to go on stage means this??)

OMFG!

xxx

That To-Fu doll is awesome!!! :fangurl:

btw, suisuimeko (HK MFCer) has actually designed a MIKA TOFU and is planning to make some stickers and give them to meeks. but it turns out her idea has been used by DEVILROBOTS already:naughty:

TOFU2.jpg

Sui is out of town now! but just so you know, Jimmy's profile pic on twitter is also designed by her.

I'm so proud of you girl

I was gonna say, I thought she'd designed one! Her's is cuter though...

oh i thought they are the same!:shocked:

*check*

okay i guess it's the HK version that includes the doll as i can see the word "Tofu figure" under "HMV review"!

http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/product/detail/3837653

if you search on HMV HK, both of them are named "Asia tour edition":teehee:

http://www.hmv.com.hk/search/search_2008.asp?svalue=mika&fmt=Any

i think at the moment no one knows if the CD+doll will be sold at MS or not. some of you may not be able to buy it from hmv as well. and according to the newspaper, it seems the 6-inch doll is only sold at the venue on the show day! so if anyone is interested in buying the above items, please feel free to contact me. i hope i can help:mf_rosetinted:

*clicks on link*

I couldn't help myself :teehee:

*looks at price*

Holy crap! That's expensive!

But I really really want it.... Should I buy both or just the 6 inch one???

:aah:

oh i thought they are the same!:shocked:

*check*

okay i guess it's the HK version that includes the doll as i can see the word "Tofu figure" under "HMV review"!

http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/product/detail/3837653

if you search on HMV HK, both of them are named "Asia tour edition":teehee:

http://www.hmv.com.hk/search/search_2008.asp?svalue=mika&fmt=Any

i think at the moment no one knows if the CD+doll will be sold at MS or not. some of you may not be able to buy it from hmv as well. and according to the newspaper, it seems the 6-inch doll is only sold at the venue on the show day! so if anyone is interested in buying the above items, please feel free to contact me. i hope i can help:mf_rosetinted:

i can help too!

thanks so much for your help girls!!!!! :wub2:

*clicks on link*

*looks at price*

:naughty: thnks!

go get them all! :teehee:

Thanks for posting!!! Mika Tofu is a fab idea! They look CUTE! Sui's designs are brilliant too! :thumb_yello:

thnks again :blush-anim-cl:

thanks so much for your help girls!!!!! :wub2:

not at all! :aah:

*clicks on link*

*looks at price*

On HMV HK it's 17,82€ it's not expensive. I payed 55€ for 2 and with shipping to France :biggrin2:

OMG there are so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute :wub2:

Then if i understand correctly ( yeah my english is not so good..:blink:)

we can buy the cd on HMV.HK and we have the little TOFU....?!!

and the big one was only sale on the spot????

OMG there are so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute :wub2:

Then if i understand correctly ( yeah my english is not so good..:blink:)

we can buy the cd on HMV.HK and we have the little TOFU....?!!

and the big one was only sale on the spot????

correctimondo. Yes. you are right. I have ordered a copy now :teehee:

:naughty: thnks!

go get them all! :teehee:

I can't justify buying a doll that costs $70 AUD and a CD... but I am sorta thinking I could...

On HMV HK it's 17,82€ it's not expensive. I payed 55€ for 2 and with shipping to France :biggrin2:

I wish it was €17.82, that way I would buy it no hesitations...

For one CD it costs $43.63 AUD and that's not including postage... it's $57.00 AUD including postage...

Screw it, I'll buy the CD.... :aah:

you just can't! :teehee:

Originally Posted by nico_collard

Just do what I did and buy it, and worry about the consequences later

ok girls..........you're wright:sneaky2:

I just can't resist!!!!:biggrin2:

@ suisuimeko: your artwork ( Mr and Ms) are so brilliant...:thumb_yello:

ok girls..........you're wright:sneaky2:

I just can't resist!!!!:biggrin2:

@ suisuimeko: your artwork ( Mr and Ms) are so brilliant...:thumb_yello:

yep! let's go for it (them)! :naughty:

haha thank you!

just realised only jimmy is naked in my mr men series...

yep! let's go for it (them)! :naughty:

haha thank you!

just realised only jimmy is naked in my mr men series...

awesome!

No one can resist. We have to add to our collections of mika merchandise and no one can resist cute pictures and dolls:teehee:

I'd love to get hold of the one with the cd, I have the Japanese version of LICM, so the Asian version of TBWKTM would be great to get hold of:blush-anim-cl:

awesome!

No one can resist. We have to add to our collections of mika merchandise and no one can resist cute pictures and dolls:teehee:

now i know why mika is that rich :teehee:

i'll be there~~~

i live in hong kong~

MIKA~i'm comin'

PS:i brought the boy who knew too much already........

haloooooooooooo!

i'll be there~~~

i live in hong kong~

MIKA~i'm comin'

PS:i brought the boy who knew too much already........

:bye: and welcome to the MFC!!

you can introduce yourself here first so that we can know more about you!!

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3

and will you go to the HK gig on 16th June??? you can follow the link below and let's discuss more about it there:wink2:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3

I'd love to get hold of the one with the cd, I have the Japanese version of LICM, so the Asian version of TBWKTM would be great to get hold of:blush-anim-cl:

i hv the US version of LICM, but actually what i was planning to buy is the Jap one:mf_rosetinted:

Archived