Some of pictures from TBWKTM Korea edition

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its sooo nice ... :wub2:

I had to stop getting them ! the other editions had like exclusive badges , bags etc etc

I mean .. how many editions does one need :aah:

and I thought the stickers in the Japanese edition of LICM were the coolest thing they could give with an album. With TBWKTM they've really outdone themselves!! Badges, TO-FU doll and now this amazing Korean booklet:wub2:

and I thought the stickers in the Japanese edition of LICM were the coolest thing they could give with an album. With TBWKTM they've really outdone themselves!! Badges, TO-FU doll and now this amazing Korean booklet:wub2:

Waaaah!! Kick Ass on the album (ish!!)

Jealous!! :mf_lustslow:

Is there any chance one of you lovely Korean peeps can get one for me .. I can send the money maybes? possible?:biggrin2:

I can get one for you

PM me if you want :biggrin2:

+1 :biggrin2::wub2:

If anyone want this Korean edition, pm me your location then I can send you guys about the payment or something about that...:wub2:

(about 30 US$... quite expensive because of the shipment thing... the CD costs just 13$ but EMS is freaking expensive)

Edited by Yuna

:shocked:aw!i want so badly this Korea Special Edition!

Mika - The Boy Who Knew Too Much (2CD) (Korea Special Edition) (Korea Version)

p1022767425.jpg

http://www.yesasia.com/global/mika-the-boy-who-knew-too-much-2cd-korea-special-edition-korea-version/1022767425-0-0-0-en/info.html (...)

I already ordered mine at this link Nicoleta gave us :biggrin2:

And its FREE international shipping, however you have to buy other item (I did, and total amount is +-€32)

Can anyone find anymore on ebay? All the others are gone now :emot-sad:

they're gone :aah:

be patient, young one. You'll get there. :biggrin2:

I have a funny feeling my next paycheck will all go on a number of Mika items I have found on ebay (not the Korean special edition YET, but theres other places to buy it.. :naughty: )

Can anyone find anymore on ebay? All the others are gone now :emot-sad:

http://www.yes24.com/24/goods/3833319?scode=032&srank=1

they sent the CD abroad too... but not sure google translating helps or the price is unreasonably expensive or not...:boxed:

it's the biggest online bookstore in Korea...and I found out that TBWNTM special edition sale ranked 2th and LICM ranked 9th!! OMG even LICM still in top 10 :shocked:

Edited by Yuna