Mika@Arena della Regina - Cattolica - Italy

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

german weather site is also positive. :biggrin2: but they'll all probably change their minds 5x again til next week. :teehee: hope it'll look good for us in the end. 25°C and slightly cloudy, of course without rain, would be perfect. :bleh:

Luckily it's changed its mind today - 32 degrees & sun :biggrin2: 22 degrees would be cold for August!!

22 degrees would be just right for me, 32 degrees, quite hot:naughty:

german weather site is also positive. :biggrin2: but they'll all probably change their minds 5x again til next week. :teehee: hope it'll look good for us in the end. 25°C and slightly cloudy, of course without rain, would be perfect. :bleh:

Agreed:thumb_yello:

22 degrees would be just right for me, 32 degrees, quite hot:naughty:

It's probably not far off 22 degrees here today, and I've got a cardi on :roftl: Just as long as it doesn't rain though!!

Hello you all!:wink2:

I have this idea of getting together and maybe having a drink before the gig night-on 18th of August, since I guess most of us will be in Cattolica already:blush-anim-cl:

But since there are only a few people I met before (in Riga- love you friends!) and many more I want to meet (I want to get to know all!:mf_lustslow:), and I do not know anywhere in Cattolica, maybe you would help me out with the arrangement of time&place?

Please do not get me wrong. I just am so happy to coming to the gig and would love to spend some time the day before as well!:mf_lustslow:

i agree with anthusa, iirc a mfc meetup the evening before the gig has been mentioned some time in this thread anyway? is anything planned yet? statue and me will probably only arrive at 9pm the earliest, but if we manage until 9 (the next train will only arrive at 10:30, so i hope we'll catch the earlier one...), we'd love to meet up with everyone for an hour or two. :biggrin2:

http://twitter.com/brandolina91

I leave you here my twitter account cause I've charged internet and twitter on my phone, so I'll probably post some pictures of Cagliari and Cattolica there and if anybody want me can serch me on twitter ^.^, I'm leaving on Tuesday very early in the morning so I'll give you all a massive hug in case i can't be here tomorrow.

Can't wait to be there and meet you all! Bie bie

I leave you here my twitter account cause I've charged internet and twitter on my phone, so I'll probably post some pictures of Cagliari and Cattolica there and if anybody want me can serch me on twitter ^.^, I'm leaving on Tuesday very early in the morning so I'll give you all a massive hug in case i can't be here tomorrow.

Safe journey, and see you Wednesday:wink2:

so happy for you italians , it will be a fabby gig i'm sure :groovy: would have LOVED being with you *sigh*
thank you, would have LOVED to see you there :wub2:

enjoy Cagliari, I'm sure it'll be special, would have loved to be there as well!

thank you, would have LOVED to see you there :wub2:

enjoy Cagliari, I'm sure it'll be special, would have loved to be there as well!

magari , I can't go to Cagliari's gig anymore , too far and too difficult to arrive there and no daily flights from Nice :emot-sad:

magari , I can't go to Cagliari's gig anymore , too far and too difficult to arrive there and no daily flights from Nice :emot-sad:
oh I'm sorry, I didn't know that! :sad:

i know, same from Genoa

I'm happy you attended Montecarlo's gig and that it was so special for you!

Finally, i Found a hotel ^^

Thank you to Marina !!

I'm so so happy for you, hun :huglove:

darling.... Have fun in Cagliari and see you In Cattolica!!!!:woot_jump:

darling.... Have fun in Cagliari and see you In Cattolica!!!!:woot_jump:

YAYYYYYYY! Thanks hun see you there! :huglove:

3 DAYS TO GOOOO!!! :woot_jump:

I'm really really excited and I'm so happy to meet all of you! :biggrin2:

I had a bad dream last night! :aah: I just want to know why before everuy MIKA's gig I always have bad dreams :tears:

Ehy don't let bad dream condition you ok, it's just some nervous that show himself when you're to weak to fight him so don't worry, everything will be ok d'acord? :wink2:

Kiss and Hugs everybody! See you in Cattolica ;)

YAYYYYYYY! Thanks hun see you there! :huglove:

Ehy don't let bad dream condition you ok, it's just some nervous that show himself when you're to weak to fight him so don't worry, everything will be ok d'acord? :wink2:

Kiss and Hugs everybody! See you in Cattolica ;)

thanks hun! this help so much! :wink2:

oK.. I'll say to myself that everything will be ok...EVERYTHING WILL BE OOOK!!!! :thumb_yello:

Kisses and hugs my dear! :wub2:

Archived