Mika@Arena della Regina - Cattolica - Italy

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So, there aren't any news from the queue? I don't know why but I'm too excited about this gig. :teehee:

There was a tweet from Melody around 5 am where she said that she was in the queue, and that 12 people were there already :blink:

There was a tweet from Melody around 5 am where she said that she was in the queue, and that 12 people were there already :blink:

Really?

The queueing fever arrived even in Italy?:boxed: I thought it was worse in UK, France and Spain, not Italy. Well, always learning. lol

Really?

The queueing fever arrived even in Italy?:boxed: I thought it was worse in UK, France and Spain, not Italy. Well, always learning. lol

It sounds like the madness is spreading :dunno:

Can´t wait for reports, pic and vid. Especially the vid when Mika gets the book. :teehee:

:wink2:Which book is he getting?

Really?

A bit too crazy, IMO... It worries me, actually! How will it be in the future? :blink:

Really, you know how we do things here, and it's a bit scary to think that queuing for Mika gigs might get to that degree of insanity! :blink:

just got a text from Nina (Tiibet)... some from it:

"had so much fun!! No shirtless lol, but in a weird mood, we laughed a lot. Very sweet..."

no shirtless :tears: but still looking forward for piccies, vids. and reports...

Well, that's better than nothing. Thanks. :thumb_yello:

just got a text from Nina (Tiibet)... some from it:

"had so much fun!! No shirtless lol, but in a weird mood, we laughed a lot. Very sweet..."

no shirtless :tears: but still looking forward for piccies, vids. and reports...

Great, I'm looking forward to see the vids. :biggrin2:

Why we don't have that kind of lucky here in Portugal... :blink:

I want news and pics from that m&g. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh you know...here we just arrange stuff like 35.000 golden hearts...we don't deserve that kind of luck! :lmfao:

Kidding, we did have a M&G in Lisbon...not for the whole fan club, but that was impossible (not that we didn't try! :teehee:) :wub2:

PICS, people! And all the details, pleeease! :biggrin2:

Oh you know...here we just arrange stuff like 35.000 golden hearts...we don't deserve that kind of luck! :lmfao:

Kidding, we did have a M&G in Lisbon...not for the whole fan club, but that was impossible (not that we didn't try! :teehee:) :wub2:

From portuguese fan club we were just 3 persons. It would be lovely to receive the all group (we weren't more than 20 I guess).:blink:

Mika and the band openly said they loved it on twitter though! :biggrin2::wink2:

Archived