and i was quoting your reply to luke :biggrin2: no the frigging coffee was bogging & my heid is throbbing , its absolutley roasting here (for a change) and i cant even sit in it :(

No, it can't be:

I don't mind queueing up early because I like to meet everyone, I hardly get to see any of you and I think it is fun being around MFCers :)

I will go with the majority of people though.

Same here Luke :thumb_yello: although can't be sooner than 4pm. I'll catch train by 9/10am in London. Great if someone would go by this time too.

I wait monday and if they confirm problems, i'll fly on day before and arrive in edimbourg the 22nd at 11.30pm :boxed: but with nowhere to sleep ...

I'll sleep in the ground, in front of HMVpicturehouse :roftl:

Well I'll join in... with sunday meets and greets and queues at sunrise, just arriving by 4pm on monday wont help much...:teehee:

Then you quoted AliceA:

hmmmm you possibly could be mistaken for a tramp & be taken to the cells , this is the fringe & they dont want vagrants messing up their streets :shocked:

And I quoted you and replied:

Even if we were two and made up some beautiful story?:teehee:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes but I dont understand cause English is not my language ans I'm too bad :biggrin2:

Ah bon, tu as dit qui:

Quote:

Originally Posted by AliceA viewpost.gif

I wait monday and if they confirm problems, i'll fly on day before and arrive in edimbourg the 22nd at 11.30pm :boxed: but with nowhere to sleep ...

J'ai repondu:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Feiticeiro viewpost.gif

Well I'll join in... with sunday meets and greets and queues at sunrise, just arriving by 4pm on monday wont help much...:teehee:

(car il y a le meet & greet dimanche et lundi sur la matin le queue a HMV, pour moi, qu'on arrive a 4pm dans lundi, ça ne m'aide beaucoup)

J'espere que tu as comprenu... beaucoup des temps sans ecrire français et comme j'aime cette langue (comme Mylene Farmer musique aussi:teehee:)

Ah bon, tu as dit qui:

Quote:

Originally Posted by AliceA viewpost.gif

J'ai repondu:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Feiticeiro viewpost.gif

(car il y a le meet & greet dimanche et lundi sur la matin le queue a HMV, pour moi, qu'on arrive a 4pm dans lundi, ça ne m'aide beaucoup)

J'espere que tu as comprenu... beaucoup des temps sans ecrire français et comme j'aime cette langue (comme Mylene Farmer musique aussi:teehee:)

i knew what you meant from that start , i was taking the piss .... a wee bit of scottish humour never pays off !

Gosh, just read all of the previous pages, wow, we might be a while before coming up with something.

Shall we all say that no one arriving before 12?

Well we can agree on it between ourselves here, but it probably won't stop others from just doing it anyway.

Sad, but true.:dunno:

It doesn't matter what time we might agree amongst ourselves.

The truth is that people reading may say nothing but turn up earlier than the agreed time.

There are MFCers going who haven't posted in this thread at all so they could turn up any time (especially the ones from outside the UK)

There will be Mika fans who are not MFCers queuing as well.

In short, if you want to be in the front few rows, you are going to have to be prepared to queue, probably from mid-morning.

It doesn't matter what time we might agree amongst ourselves.

The truth is that people reading may say nothing but turn up earlier than the agreed time.

There are MFCers going who haven't posted in this thread at all so they could turn up any time (especially the ones from outside the UK)

There will be Mika fans who are not MFCers queuing as well.

In short, if you want to be in the front few rows, you are going to have to be prepared to queue, probably from mid-morning.

That's true. I know I will queue from early as I need to be up front to see anything and get some good photos.

Also as Luke said it's good to meet and talk with others in the queue.

But the venue isnt that big and it isnt even sold out yet, so are there actually gonna be people that will get there that early? I'll just hope everyone has a good time anyway. I am quite small so I hope I actually get to see something

Yes, there will be people who get there that early. But I think you will be OK. I'm assuming it will be mostly MFCers who queue, so I think we will make up the first two or three rows.

And anyway - you will be on stage, won't you? :wink2:

Yes, there will be people who get there that early. But I think you will be OK. I'm assuming it will be mostly MFCers who queue, so I think we will make up the first two or three rows.

And anyway - you will be on stage, won't you? :wink2:

Oh yeh. Hopefully! If they let me in.:sneaky2:

Just wandering, but why is there an age restriction? I heard it was because there is a bar, and people may drink too much. lol. so if i am a LG then that wont matter, will it?

Oh yeh. Hopefully! If they let me in.:sneaky2:

Just wandering, but why is there an age restriction? I heard it was because there is a bar, and people may drink too much. lol. so if i am a LG then that wont matter, will it?

Isn't their an age restriction on being a BG/LG?

So... without making me read the previous 200+ pages... :wink2:

Can anyone tell me if there are any tickets available still for this show? :blink:

It suddenly appears that there is a very real chance that I can come!

:boing:

I'm so excited I can barely stand it... but there are still a few things that

need to fall into place for this to happen. Still, I'm cautiously optimistic that

I might actually be in Edinburgh in time for the 23rd of August!

:roll1:

Can anyone tell me if there are any tickets available still for this show? :blink:

need to fall into place for this to happen. Still, I'm cautiously optimistic that

Oh wow ... fantastic ... I think there are tickets still ... or there was the other day :boing:

Really hope you can come :thumb_yello:

oh noooooo :wink2: i hope things work out for you ..... it`ll be great to see you again & as far as i know theres tickets left but i`ll phone up the venue & double check

Archived