• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have sent the revised instructions thingy, did you get it Alice? Thanks for doing this hun :)

Back to cleaning now ... hubby is coming back from Lebanon tomorrow, now I need to create the illusion that I haven't been slobbing about on MFC for a month!!

:scot::scot::scot::yay:

+1 :mf_rosetinted:

Are you getting drunk already, guys? :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Have sent the revised instructions thingy, did you get it Alice? Thanks for doing this hun :)

Back to cleaning now ... hubby is coming back from Lebanon tomorrow, now I need to create the illusion that I haven't been slobbing about on MFC for a month!!

:lmfao:!!!!! Good luck! :roftl:

Okay here goes

BALLOONS for RELAX

BUBBLES for RAIN RAIN RAIN

PAPER CUP for BILLY BROWN

PARTY BLOWERS for TRUMPET SOLO SITM(when MIKA introduces himself)

MASKS for KICK ASS

HEART BALLOONS/WHITE GLOVES for LITTLE BIT OF LOVE in HAPPY ENDING

STREAMERS/LOLLIPOPS for LOLLIPOP

GLOW STICKS for THROUGHOUT THE SHOW

anyone got anything else to add or any changes to be made:thumb_yello:

This is going to be great, getting nervous excited now:boing::boing::boing:

Will need instructions for party bag and lessons in sewing while in queue:teehee:

Good luck with that one!:roftl::thumb_yello:

Or making huge banners:roftl:

We're in this together...I'm sick too atm :mf_rosetinted:

Get well soon *sends over handkerchiefs, cough candy and movies to pass the time* We'll both be rockin' healthy again next weekend :wink2:

No running nose will stop me! I mean I went to gigs with almost no voice left before the gig even started, I can handle this:roftl:

No running nose will stop me! I mean I went to gigs with almost no voice left before the gig even started, I can handle this:roftl:

That's the spirit. 18 hours ago iMMa tweeted that she was on stage with a running nose - so how could that stop us?! :wink2:

I'm feeling much better than last week and this weekend already. How about you?

That's the spirit. 18 hours ago iMMa tweeted that she was on stage with a running nose - so how could that stop us?! :wink2:

I'm feeling much better than last week and this weekend already. How about you?

Better than yesterday and this morning. They let me go home at work an hour earlier because I looked like a zombie and acted like a total biotch:mf_rosetinted:

Now I'm better, should be fully recovered in a few days:naughty:

Better than yesterday and this morning. They let me go home at work an hour earlier because I looked like a zombie and acted like a total biotch:mf_rosetinted:

Now I'm better, should be fully recovered in a few days:naughty:

Glad to hear that :thumb_yello: So we'll be both alive and kickin' next monday :yay:

Okay here goes

BALLOONS for RELAX

BUBBLES for RAIN RAIN RAIN

PAPER CUP for BILLY BROWN

PARTY BLOWERS for TRUMPET SOLO SITM(when MIKA introduces himself)

MASKS for KICK ASS

HEART BALLOONS/WHITE GLOVES for LITTLE BIT OF LOVE in HAPPY ENDING

STREAMERS/LOLLIPOPS for LOLLIPOP

GLOW STICKS for THROUGHOUT THE SHOW

anyone got anything else to add or any changes to be made:thumb_yello:

do you know what ......... i feel knackered reading that list even before the gig , that way too much stuff going on for one night & dont anyone get shirty with me on this one i know theres tons that agree with me !

Glad to hear that :thumb_yello: So we'll be both alive and kickin' next monday :yay:

I better fecking hope so:roftl:

do you know what ......... i feel knackered reading that list even before the gig , that way too much stuff going on for one night & dont anyone get shirty with me on this one i know theres tons that agree with me !

Then don't get a bag, simple:thumb_yello:

Yeh I think its one of these things , just go with the flow and see what gans doon!

<dont forget the shortbreads>

ordered my t-shirt at last ! i put my order in this morning then 15 mins later i got an email saying it was ready for dispatch ??????? i thought it would take ages to print out a tee , oh well i hope it looks good & i got it black :thumb_yello:

Yeh I think its one of these things , just go with the flow and see what gans doon!

<dont forget the shortbreads>

im sure i would find it hard to juggle my camera & a party bag full of stuff , i take a balloon and leave the rest up to you lot :thumb_yello:

shortbread .... bolt :naughty: im sure theres tons of local shops selling it fresh , i`ll be too busy trying to organize sh*t before i leave to go to edinburger :mf_rosetinted:

shortbread .... bolt :naughty: im sure theres tons of local shops selling it fresh , i`ll be too busy trying to organize sh*t before i leave to go to edinburger :mf_rosetinted:

Oh, but yours was perfection, if my memory serves me right! :wub2:

But if I have to settle for Marks & Sparks brand, then I guess that'll have to

do... :naughty:

GREAT NEWS!!!!! :woot_jump:

More and more MFCers i'm looking forward to meet are coming to this gig, i'm really happy!! :wub2:

Some basics i remember (please correct me if i got something wrong :wink2:):

Thanks for that summation -- just what I needed! I can't possibly do it all, as my husband and I

are flying into London on Sunday, but I'll be there by noon-ish on Monday and I guess that's all

that matters, eh? :original:

Oh, but yours was perfection, if my memory serves me right! :wub2:

But if I have to settle for Marks & Sparks brand, then I guess that'll have to

do... :naughty:

Thanks for that summation -- just what I needed! I can't possibly do it all, as my husband and I

are flying into London on Sunday, but I'll be there by noon-ish on Monday and I guess that's all

that matters, eh? :original:

nah patersons is the best ..... a grab a few pack on saturday :thumb_yello:

are flying into London on Sunday, but I'll be there by noon-ish on Monday and I guess that's all that matters, eh? :original:

It is!!!! :wub2: And would you now please change your RSVP from "Maybe" to a huge luminous YES?!!!! :biggrin2:

Archived