• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think he loves looking at it:naughty:

I swear, at some point over that August weekend, I'm going to just say, "oh for heavens sake!" and do it:roftl:

:lmfao: !!!! I have the same urge, let's all do it together :roftl:

And if you need a hand I'll be there:thumb_yello:

:aah:Noooo dont pull his troosers up, thay stand a good chance of falling down and giving us all a 'treat' :roftl:

Yah!!!! Its suprising what you can and cannot take actually , so much health and safety these days!

Thanks for this :thumb_yello:

No problem, i think it's best to check these things out so that we are not left dissapointed, and can come up with some different ideas. :thumb_yello:

Rose and Tresea...................that is very Oldling....wanting to pull Mika's trews up :roftl: Leave him alone poor lad.....if he wants his trews to fall down who are we to stop him ?:biggrin2:

BTW I agree Sheena................about the gay reference and the toplessness.........look at Scala.............he didn't even bother wearing one...he just did the whole gig topless :roftl:

Rose and Tresea...................that is very Oldling....wanting to pull Mika's trews up :roftl: Leave him alone poor lad.....if he wants his trews to fall down who are we to stop him ?:biggrin2:

:roftl:

I know it is but I can't help it, its the aul mammy in me:aah:

Is Wendi coming? does she want a T ?:thumb_yello:

She's in Oz Fred....but we can no doubt get a message to her. But yes, she is coming with her daughter :huglove:

I know it is but I can't help it, its the aul mammy in me:aah:

:naughty:

Hi dudes. Anything new happening?

hello :biggrin2:

I am trying to do other things on my puter tonight and not spend all evening in here. However, I know from long experience that this doesn't usually work.:roftl:

Just in the middle of booking Abby's train ticket from York to Edinburgh........I will be driving but she will be on the train.

hello :biggrin2:

I am trying to do other things on my puter tonight and not spend all evening in here. However, I know from long experience that this doesn't usually work.:roftl:

Just in the middle of booking 'train ticket from York to Edinburgh........I will be driving but she will be on the train.

oh right. lol. my train tickets came today!

oh right. lol. my train tickets came today!

Great! I must find my Edinburgh tickets. Vicky gave them to me at Eden but I have moved house since then and I have absolutly NO idea where they are :shocked:

Great! I must find my Edinburgh tickets. Vicky gave them to me at Eden but I have moved house since then and I have absolutly NO idea where they are :shocked:

:shocked: Kath ... you are awful :lmfao:

All my stuff is already unpacked and put away now ... I'm a good girl ... though I don't have Edinburgh ticket yet so don't have to worry where I've put it :teehee:

spoke to vincent today about my guest-list tickets and he`s gonna email the lassie in edinburgh to see if we can get them before the monday ...... i might still get on that stage :thumb_yello:

spoke to vincent today about my guest-list tickets and he`s gonna email the lassie in edinburgh to see if we can get them before the monday ...... i might still get on that stage :thumb_yello:

woo! You wanna get on stage too? What you wanna be?

Evening all :bye:

Any updates on plans for Edinburgh.

I was thinking wouldn't it be nice if we could get nice heart shape balloons like in eloise's siggy... if the balloon thing goes ahead.

Kath ... you are awful

All my stuff is already unpacked and put away now ... I'm a good girl ... though I don't have Edinburgh ticket yet so don't have to worry where I've put it :teehee:

Clever bugger :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

oh no!!! stressy business!:aah:

I will find them no doubt...............I tend to priortise anything Mika related. They will be in a 'safe place' :naughty:

We are banking on it :thumb_yello:

Evening all :bye:

Any updates on plans for Edinburgh.

I was thinking wouldn't it be nice if we could get nice heart shape balloons like in eloise's siggy... if the balloon thing goes ahead.

Trouble is, I think balloons can be a problem for people behind :shocked:

Does anyone at all have a spare bed for Bienie ... :teehee:

She really really really really really wants to come :wink2:

Sorry - I am driving home but it is rather a long way :shocked:

Does anyone at all have a spare bed for Bienie ... :teehee:

She really really really really really wants to come :wink2:

cant help our rooms already full + me and cammy`s gonna have to share our bed with david on the second night ! but if coming on the sunday she more and welcome to a bed for that night .

Clever bugger :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I will find them no doubt...............I tend to priortise anything Mika related. They will be in a 'safe place' :naughty:

We are banking on it :thumb_yello:

Trouble is, I think balloons can be a problem for people behind :shocked:

Sorry - I am driving home but it is rather a long way :shocked:

Oy ... when I clicked to quote this there was no b there ... and I'm not saying what I read it as :lmfao::floor::aah::teehee:

I think the heat has got to me .... or the football ... or the day ... or Mika ... abso****inglutely :blush-anim-cl:

Archived