REPORTS/PICS/VIDS - Mika in Seoul, South Korea @ Olympic Hall, 12-JUN-2010

guylainem123

Loving this thread!!! :wub2:

The video of the planes, the drawings, the clothes...amazing stuff!! :mf_lustslow:

I'm so glad you guys had a great gig. You all worked so hard and it's really paid off. I'm sure Mika is going to have some exceptional memories of his times in Korea and will be back again as soon as he can.

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Loving this thread!!! :wub2:

The video of the planes, the drawings, the clothes...amazing stuff!! :mf_lustslow:

I'm so glad you guys had a great gig. You all worked so hard and it's really paid off. I'm sure Mika is going to have some exceptional memories of his times in Korea and will be back again as soon as he can.

Thanks Christine :wub2:

That night was exceptional day to me too !

All audience ,myself included, was enthralled by his passionate performance!!:swoon:

and I hope so ! I can't wait next mika's visit !

1276495408-100.jpg

this is some korean fan gave to him.

I saw he drove off at m&g that balloons out of the window..looks like a wedding car :roftl:

and I heard that from universal korea ppl mika asked them "who gave it to me? where can I buy this balloon? I love it!"

and even he brought at NYLON magazine shooting, took a pic with balloons

they said "OMG mika don't put it down in his hands ALL DAY! :shocked: !

:roftl::roftl: he fall in love balloon...:mf_rosetinted:

1276495408-100.jpg

I saw he drove off at m&g that balloons out of the window..looks like a wedding car :roftl:

and I heard that from universal korea ppl mika asked them "who gave it to me? where can I buy this balloon? I love it!"

:roftl::roftl: he fall in love that balloon...:mf_rosetinted:

Thanks!

You really hit home with what Mika likes there :thumb_yello:

Very sweet photographs .. he was for sure into this gig:wub2:

1276495408-100.jpg

What a cute story!!!!!!!!!!:wub2:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww the pics the reports the vid!!! ive been :fangurl: all day today and yesterday!!

Thanks so much everyone for sharing this with us!!!!:wub2:

1276495408-100.jpg

I saw someone gave it to John after we had the talks ... Ohh so Universal Korea called MIX admins at midnight and said that he never left the balloons from his hand and desperately wanted to know where can he buy it :roftl::roftl: how cute :roftl::roftl: How can I know this???? Universal Korea seems desperate to know how to contact the fan who gave that balloon to MIKA :aah: that's why they called us at Midnight !!

I saw someone gave it to John after we had the talks ... Ohh so Universal Korea called MIX admins at midnight and said that he never left the balloons from his hand and desperately wanted to know where can he buy it :roftl::roftl: how cute :roftl::roftl: How can I know this???? Universal Korea seems desperate to know how to contact the fan who gave that balloon to MIKA :aah: that's why they called us at Midnight !!

:roftl::roftl: aww Mika!!:lmfao:!!!!!!

He has a sort of naivety ! :mf_lustslow:

how cute!

Edited by Gclef

I can't believe he's got a Universal rep running around trying to source a balloon. :lmfao:

That's our Mika. :wub2:

his security guard maybe?

when Mika jumped into the crowds on LT, he ran after him immediately :roftl:

No, he's not security as far as I know, he's one of the crew :naughty:

I love the expression of his face in those pictures though, he looks extremely cute.