Mikas Songs For Sorrow 5 pounds! -Mikasounds

http://mikastore.sandbag.uk.com/Store/DisplayItems-8-0-0.html

Posters are too expensives!!

Why a new fan (who discovered Mika for We are Golden, for example) should buy a poster of a event passed and old????

Posters can be interesting just for people who attended a lot of these beautiful gigs ( :fisch: ).

If the price of posters is 5 and, better, equipped with magic numbers people who attended these gigs ( :fisch: ) could buy all, for sure. But not absolutely if they cost 15 + shipping costs :aah:

Anyway, as all already told, a new fan can be very interesting to buy a beautiful book, not connected to an old particular event somewhere in Europe.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Too different , just did not sell .. in my humble opinion.

Also as I said 10,000 was just not limited , Mika had been gone for agessssss (well a couple of years) then came back with this off the wall project,even for me it was a little too off.

yes, ok

they could sell it at gigs, but now he's gonna disappear again :aah:

http://mikastore.sandbag.uk.com/Store/DisplayItems-8-0-0.html

Posters are too expensives!!

Why a new fan (who discovered Mika for We are Golden, for example) should buy a poster of a event passed and old????

Posters can be interesting just for people who attended a lot of these beautiful gigs ( :fisch: ).

If the price of posters is 5 and, better, equipped with magic numbers people who attended these gigs ( :fisch: ) could buy all, for sure. But not absolutely if they cost 15 + shipping costs :aah:

Anyway, as all already told, a new fan can be very interesting to buy a beautiful book, not connected to an old particular event somewhere in Europe.

agree

they'll surely low their prizes

It is :sad:

Are there really that many items in stock? I mean, they should keep them for a time when Mika has more fans - after the 3rd, 4th, 5th..etc album, since this one was never meant to be on sale in local record stores. So I don't understand why they suddenly want to get rid of the stocks.

Btw, last time I was at Heathrow T5 I found a copy of SFS and arranged it in a way that it was more visible on the shelf... :naughty: (I'll check next Tuesday if they are still selling it. :teehee: )

:sneaky2:

The book had already been on sale for £10 for a while.

They had said there were only 10000.

HE said there were 100 copies left ages ago.

I've got a good memory. Someone is lying. And it's not me. :sneaky2:

And I'm still angry about all the merch I paid and never got. :furious:

hmpf, i already have 2 copies for 20 euro each. :sneaky2:

just wait a few years when mika is super-famous worldwide, then this'll be an unaffordable collector's item and i'll sell my 2nd copy on ebay and make a fortune with it. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

but good chance for those who don't have it yet. :thumb_yello:

:shocked:

I need SFS, I still don't have it.. hmm... wonder if I can persuade my Mom. :aah:

welcome! :)

I've looked at the Online Pages, but Haven't ordered it, It looks Amazing!
yes it is!

Archived