World Reps thread

Hello Guys, :blush-anim-cl:

Well, I wanted to post you, world rep fellows, a message to say I'm sorry I wasn't around for the last year... :fisch:

I'm sorry I didn't came often, I was very busy in real life with new job oportunities, life with fiance (and wedding on the way :blush-anim-cl:), new home, new everything ! I know, it's not a reason, I should have come here to warn Silver and you guys, but didn't. I even should have ask someone to be deputy representatives during these times.

But I wanted to tell you I'm back...:blush-anim-cl: I attended to 2 amazing gigs last months which made me come back to Mikalandia again :wub2: Not that I was away, but maybe I needed to step back from the fans world, to come back with envy and happiness now.

So don't forget I'm around, if you need anything related to France, don't hesitate to ask me :teehee::wink2:

Hope you all are fine. :huglove:

See you soon dear MFCers

Congrats on the wedding, Deb!:huglove:

As far as if we need something from you,we do, we need you to send Mika back to the UK for the promo...:naughty:

Do whatever you need to to expell him from there...:mf_rosetinted:

Congrats on the wedding, Deb!:huglove:

Thank you Wonka :huglove:

As far as if we need something from you,we do, we need you to send Mika back to the UK for the promo...:naughty:

Do whatever you need to to expell him from there...:mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

*thinking about how much it could cost to put him in a box and mail him to Uk... :fisch::wait:*

I wish I could :teehee: it's all in our interest too, cause I would have the chance to look more videos and listen more audios of his promo ! :naughty:

Some French fans will see him next saturday, on this "Virgin Radio Fans" thing, I don't go but maybe you could ask Melgine if she could do it because she won the contest :aah::naughty:

Well, I wanted to post you, world rep fellows, a message to say I'm sorry I wasn't around for the last year... :fisch:

I'm sorry I didn't came often, I was very busy in real life with new job oportunities, life with fiance (and wedding on the way :blush-anim-cl:), new home, new everything ! I know, it's not a reason, I should have come here to warn Silver and you guys, but didn't. I even should have ask someone to be deputy representatives during these times.

But I wanted to tell you I'm back...:blush-anim-cl: I attended to 2 amazing gigs last months which made me come back to Mikalandia again :wub2: Not that I was away, but maybe I needed to step back from the fans world, to come back with envy and happiness now.

So don't forget I'm around, if you need anything related to France, don't hesitate to ask me :teehee::wink2:

See you soon dear MFCers

It's all good. Sometimes life just gets too busy.

And congrats on the wedding! I'm getting married too... in November next year. When are you getting married?

congrats girls! :biggrin2: i just thought today whether it would make sense to start a "mfc brides" thread for those who'll be getting married in the near future (or got married recently), since i'll be getting married soon too! :teehee: and obviously i'm not the only one! :wub2:

and as for france, i agree with wonka. :lmfao: or at least he should hire a translator for his french gigs, so they would be more fun for his international fans to attend, if they can understand what he says - or he could start a video tutorial "learning french with mika", then maybe i'd be motivated to learn it, lol! :roftl: (thinking of it, i'd even pay money for a DVD with mika teaching french, so maybe it's not such a bad idea, haha! :lmfao:)

Thank you Wonka :huglove:

:lmfao:

*thinking about how much it could cost to put him in a box and mail him to Uk... :fisch::wait:*

I wish I could :teehee: it's all in our interest too, cause I would have the chance to look more videos and listen more audios of his promo ! :naughty:

Some French fans will see him next saturday, on this "Virgin Radio Fans" thing, I don't go but maybe you could ask Melgine if she could do it because she won the contest :aah::naughty:

Nah she'd get broke, the boy is too big to send by snail mail....:mf_rosetinted:

Kidnapping is the answer...:mf_rosetinted:

UK mfrs: wink::naughty:

See you soon dear MFCers

welcome back Deb! :bye:

It's all good. Sometimes life just gets too busy.

And congrats on the wedding! I'm getting married too... in November next year. When are you getting married?

congrats girls! :biggrin2: i just thought today whether it would make sense to start a "mfc brides" thread for those who'll be getting married in the near future (or got married recently), since i'll be getting married soon too! :teehee: and obviously i'm not the only one! :wub2:

and as for france, i agree with wonka. :lmfao: or at least he should hire a translator for his french gigs, so they would be more fun for his international fans to attend, if they can understand what he says - or he could start a video tutorial "learning french with mika", then maybe i'd be motivated to learn it, lol! :roftl: (thinking of it, i'd even pay money for a DVD with mika teaching french, so maybe it's not such a bad idea, haha! :lmfao:)

and congrats & good luck with the organization girls! :wub2:

@ Wonka : :lmfao:

Oh congrats to you too ! :naughty::huglove:

Well I think it's a very good idea to start a "mfc brides" thread ! I'm in ! :thumb_yello: And that'd be really interesting to see the traditions in different countries.

welcome back Deb! :bye:

Thank you Marina :huglove: I haven't seen you were a mod now, (so is Melody), so congrats to you girls :thumb_yello::huglove:

@ Wonka : :lmfao:

Oh congrats to you too ! :naughty::huglove:

Well I think it's a very good idea to start a "mfc brides" thread ! I'm in ! :thumb_yello: And that'd be really interesting to see the traditions in different countries.

Thank you Marina :huglove: I haven't seen you were a mod now, (so is Melody), so congrats to you girls :thumb_yello::huglove:

thank you Deb! :wub2:

and the congrats and good luck wishes were addressed to you as well of course :wink2:

Oh thank you, that's sweet of you :huglove::wink2:

Congrats to you too !! :blush-anim-cl: Well, mine will be at summer 2014, so I've got time ahead, but time is running out :blush-anim-cl:

It's amazing how quickly times goes.

A friend's sister is getting married at the end of January and apparently she hasn't gotten as much stuff organised as what I do... and I was thinking i was slack!

Congrats Mellody!

and congrats & good luck with the organization girls! :wub2:

Thanks...

I think I might start up an MFC brides thread...

EDIT: Okies, I've just started it up. If you wanna chat about weddings, feel free to come to http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3847631#post3847631...

Please don't leave me on my own in there!

Edited by nico_collard

• 6 months later...

I just want to let you know that I am going to do a "spring clean" of World Reps as quite a few seem to have been very inactive lately. They may have a good reason for this but I will be contacting them to see if they want to continue, or hand the job over to another fan.

If you are reading this, of course, you are an active rep :naughty: and won't hear from me.

The other thing that I would like reps to think about is whether (bearing in mind Mika's recent message) the reps should have a role in looking out for bullying/intimidation in their national threads. Obviously as we are not Mods I am not suggesting we should police the threads, just that maybe we could notify a Mod if someone's posts were getting too harsh/aggressive?

What do you think? Is this something World Reps should take on?

The other thing that I would like reps to think about is whether (bearing in mind Mika's recent message) the reps should have a role in looking out for bullying/intimidation in their national threads. Obviously as we are not Mods I am not suggesting we should police the threads, just that maybe we could notify a Mod if someone's posts were getting too harsh/aggressive?

I' not a rep, but I agree they should ;)

I agree. We cannot read heaps of foreign languages :naughty: