A question!!! Which are Mika's favourite books?

mikita

I know that's a silly question, but I've heard that since he overcame his dyslexia Mika enjoys reading... and so do I, so I'm really CURIOUS about!

Thanx... don't make fun about my intellectual gossiping...

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know that's a silly question, but I've heard that since he overcame his dyslexia Mika enjoys reading... and so do I, so I'm really CURIOUS about!

well, as of today, we know he reads Atlas Shrugged (or tries too distracted by a nice view) ... :teehee:

he tweeted about it this morning :P

+1, i've been wondering the same thing, 'cause i love to read :teehee:

I've found "The Bloody Chamber and other Stories" in Ares, and some books in Italian. But I think Carter's books must be in some shop... they are very popular!!

But the title of this sounds interesting, does'nt it?

Ha ha what a pirate I am...

I've found "The Bloody Chamber and other Stories" in Ares, and some books in Italian. But I think Carter's books must be in some shop... they are very popular!!

But the title of this sounds interesting, does'nt it?

Ha ha what a pirate I am...

I live in Ukraine, so it is hard to find such books here

Wow, Dreamy Quenn, you're right.

Try on amazon.com, they use to be very cheap and fast, no matter were you live. I've ordered a lot of books in amazon.co.uk and amazon.de, and never had problems. That's how I'm learning languages :)

Here you have an example of the prices of Carter's books:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_13?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=angela+carter&sprefix=angela+carter

Enjoy!

Apart from Angela Carter (novel Nights in the circus and the mentioned story volume) he likes books from Oscar Wilde and Andy Warhol (Diaries) which Keti and I gifted him in Berlin.:wub2:

Archived