SHOW us your STYLE! (shoes,clothes,dress,jewelry,anything..)

Miss.roxy

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was fangurling few day ago about the Louboutin Louis sneakers for woman in a shop but my husband didn't seem to really appreciate them :naughty:

The poor man doesn't have tastes :doh:

LouboutinLouissneakers.jpg

ahhh those are the ones I want next! :naughty: But I have to wait until my wallet recovers :roftl::aah:

A close view of my new bracelet (I bought it today). Is really cute, it has small lollipops and ice-creams!!

IMGP3637.jpg

My necklaces. I bought the one with the treble clef today in Six, where I bought the bracelet of the previous photo. The bear necklace was a present from my uncle and aunt, the black heart one is from Six too and the last one, the long blue necklace was a present from my computer technollogy teacher :teehee: I love them all!!!

IMGP3639-1.jpg

I have that necklace too!!!! (the one with the treble clef!) and the bracelet with the lollipops and icecreams! I have the bracelet in my hand right now!:aah::biggrin2:

*comes here hoping no one wants to imitate mika´s style in chile*

*checks thread*

everything is ok....... :aah:

I will make it a priority to find something similar in my closet and post! :teehee::lmao:

....that or I will simply go to the supermarket and buy a tablecloth :mf_rosetinted: