SHOW us your STYLE! (shoes,clothes,dress,jewelry,anything..)

Miss.roxy

Hey guys!! Its been a while since I last posted. Well' date=' this isn't really any piece of clothing I bought or anything, but my newest Tattoo. Thought I'd share since its part of my "style" I guess? :smoke:

[img']http://ih1.redbubble.net/work.6700469.1.flat,550x550,075,f.untitled.jpg[/img]

It is in Sanskrit. It reads "Father, Save me from myself"

It refers to the idea that we sometimes are our own worst critics/enemies, by being too hard on ourselves--which could lead us to self-destruction. Therefore, "Father, Save me from myself" :-)

(I know, this should go to a tattoo related thread :loco:)

ZOMG! I am obsessed with tattoos. I love this - it looks so good. :mf_lustslow: I also love the placement!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys!! Its been a while since I last posted. Well' date=' this isn't really any piece of clothing I bought or anything, but my newest Tattoo. Thought I'd share since its part of my "style" I guess? :smoke:

[img']http://ih1.redbubble.net/work.6700469.1.flat,550x550,075,f.untitled.jpg[/img]

It refers to the idea that we sometimes are our own worst critics/enemies, by being too hard on ourselves--which could lead us to self-destruction. Therefore, "Father, Save me from myself" :-)

want the hat, really badly :mf_rosetinted:

I love your braclets!!

This is my troll beads bracelet. I bought the last charm for it on my trip to Turkey :naughty:

181926_1298938490273_1734739514_530202_3284908_n.jpg

LOVE. I want one!

You´re too cool :)

I love that :)

2.jpg?t=1297006361

Love your shoes!

I bought me a new .. I don´t even know the name of the thing :naughty:

But I´m talking ´bout that violet shaggy .. sweater? :aah:

And those shoes are new too, but they´re not too visible.

Image022.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

They are cool Wesley! :biggrin2:

I have to get in campaing to get new trainers :teehee: Cause mines are getting broken :sad: I knew they wouldn't last much though :aah:

An you've just reminded me I have to upload a pic, but not now, I'm to lazy to go get my phone and resize it :naughty:

They are cool Wesley! :biggrin2:

I have to get in campaing to get new trainers :teehee: Cause mines are getting broken I knew they wouldn't last much though :aah:

An you've just reminded me I have to upload a pic, but not now, I'm to lazy to go get my phone and resize it :naughty:

:aah::aah:

i love those :biggrin2:

Wesley, they´re supercool! :wub2:

These are awesome wesley!!! Love' date=' love, love :thumb_yello:[/quote']

huuuuuuuuge thanks!!!

i'm in love with them...

:wub2::aah::wub2:

wow.. Love that...:wub2: Looks and sounds very good...!!

Here's mine :biggrin2:

These are just some of the many necklaces my mother bought for me and her

(with a price so cheap then, she couldn't resit :aah:)

Colares.jpg

This one was a x-mas gift from last year :wub2: (the model was another, but it didn't fit in my feet, so, I changed for this)

Sapatos.jpg

And these two last ones were b-day gifts this year :teehee:

Sapatos2.jpg

Bolsa.jpg