SHOW us your STYLE! (shoes,clothes,dress,jewelry,anything..)

Miss.roxy

they're a bit out of her comfort zone, she says :mf_rosetinted:

If I only put those on to stand on, I'd miraculously end up flat-faced on the ground! :roftl:

Beautiful shoes nonetheless! :teehee:

Thanks, I think they are too! Also, walking in heels takes practise. Not much, so don't worry. You can walk in heels in time!

i actually looked at some like that the other day:teehee:

Did you get them?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OH MY GOD THIS IS WHY I SHOULD GO TO PRIMARK.

I want a tiger playsuit! Is it recent? (please say yes!! xD):aah:

Yes, I think they still sell them. It is a men's one though :naughty: They do a cat and sometimes panda (and other assorted zoo/farm animals) ones for women :aah:

Yes, I think they still sell them. It is a men's one though :naughty: They do a cat and sometimes panda (and other assorted zoo/farm animals) ones for women :aah:

omg thank you! was just telling my friend, the other day, that i wanted a tiger suit! :3 how much was it? xD

Great thread! :thumb_yello: I've been building up the courage to post here, usually people don't share my taste in clothes or anything like that, but I can't resist the urge to post any longer. :blush-anim-cl:

Here's my favourite necklace that I only wear on special occasions since it's not very subtle. :naughty: The cake-shaped thing behind it is a ring, one of my favourites as well.

Great thread! :thumb_yello: I've been building up the courage to post here, usually people don't share my taste in clothes or anything like that, but I can't resist the urge to post any longer. :blush-anim-cl:

Here's my favourite necklace that I only wear on special occasions since it's not very subtle. :naughty: The cake-shaped thing behind it is a ring, one of my favourites as well.

Awesome! :biggrin2: Very Mika-ish :teehee:

love the chain!!:mf_lustslow: