SHOW us your STYLE! (shoes,clothes,dress,jewelry,anything..)

Miss.roxy

OMG i LOVE YOU for this link!! :dance_man::biggrin2:

i just gotta wait til someone comes frm europe now or try to get them here *somehow* ...

I think they do deliveries to other countries too! I've never ordered anything from their website though, I got my stuff from this shop that sells their products.

you were right! this store is great & i'm totally :mf_lustslow: about nearly everything they have :aah:

You have no idea how often I go to that site and drool over those things! Then I get sad because I'm a poor university student and can't afford to buy everything they have. :roftl:

I have to get that Mika umbrella brooch though! It's a shame they don't have the glittery one as a necklace.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have to get that Mika umbrella brooch though! It's a shame they don't have the glittery one as a necklace.

i'm positive one can make it into a necklace....:biggrin2: think i'm gonna get a cat thing, or the cage, or the owl or everything...:roftl:

I just love this website! I want everything!!! but its sooo expensive!!:boxed:

http://www.q-pot.jp/eng/brand-items/necklace.html

They also have a chocolate phone! but its japanese..:aah:

omg i'm in love with the ghost cookie necklace (the one with hat, but the other's nahce too) it's so adorable, i wanna simultaneously hug it & eat it!

they have a blue eyes necklace too to wear with your eyeball Mika shirt :aah:

gah i'm way too poor to be looking at all these webstores!!!

uber cute stuff!

nice manly angles but still categorized as a purse :roftl:

2069323859.jpg&w=170&h=204

:wub2:

:naughty:

Wow, what an amazing shop! :mf_lustslow: Their stuff kind of reminds me of this t-shirt I really want to get...

602_086987a4af.jpg

:naughty:

what the dino is wearing? :aah:

I have wonderful items, some made by myself but my favorite item are for sure trousers with braces :boing: I have a pair of them tartan, hot pink!

picspicspics ;-)

what the dino is wearing? :aah:

picspicspics ;-)

He's wearing Mr. T's clothes, hence the name of the shirt, Mr. T Rex! :biggrin2: And I agree, pink tartan trousers sound so amazing they deserve to be photographed! :thumb_yello:

I want braces too, everyone seems to have them here :sneaky2:

*adds to Christmas shopping list* :teehee:

I actually had black braces a few years ago but I think I've lost them. :dunno: I don't think they suited me though, so nothing of value was really lost.