SHOW us your STYLE! (shoes,clothes,dress,jewelry,anything..)

Miss.roxy

Thinner shminner. I'm a larger lady and there's not much more flattering than a 50's full circle skirt/dress. Makes your waist look teeny tiny, even if it isn't :P

Plus the beauty of Vivien of Holloway dresses is they run a little large and cater to the plus size ladies too :thumb_yello:

Wow beautiful dress!!!! And yes indeed, it's the kind of dress that would not fit on a walking stick!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In the Gig section there are many reports threads, with gazillions of pics! If you need help finding something, feel free to ask for help!

But to spare you some time :naughty: here's one of the dresses:

tumblr_kyan6go0lV1qawnxco1_500.jpg

Thanks so much!

I love, love, LOVE that dress. I have something very similar in navy blue with white polka dots.

HA. Kinda see why Mika dug on my style so much then. Assuming he picks his back up singers dresses *face palm*

Thinner shminner. I'm a larger lady and there's not much more flattering than a 50's full circle skirt/dress. Makes your waist look teeny tiny, even if it isn't :P

Plus the beauty of Vivien of Holloway dresses is they run a little large and cater to the plus size ladies too :thumb_yello:

Wow beautiful dress!!!! And yes indeed, it's the kind of dress that would not fit on a walking stick!

but not on me either :roftl::roftl:

Everyone needs to embrace their inner Marilyn's/Joan Holloway's etc.

Ain't nothing that a crinoline petticoat and a 50's print can't make fabulous in my humble opinion :)

Thanks so much!

I love, love, LOVE that dress. I have something very similar in navy blue with white polka dots.

HA. Kinda see why Mika dug on my style so much then. Assuming he picks his back up singers dresses *face palm*

He does (or at least him and his family/staff do). His mum designs/makes all the outfits for the band! :wink2:

Do I scare you too much if I show you my style, when we had zombie walk?:aah:

No, I'd love to see it! :mf_lustslow: I've never been able to participate on the zombie walks here but I'd love to, they're awesome!

In the Gig section there are many reports threads, with gazillions of pics! If you need help finding something, feel free to ask for help!

But to spare you some time :naughty: here's one of the dresses:

tumblr_kyan6go0lV1qawnxco1_500.jpg

Completely off-topic, but can we see his underwear in that picture or are those pants reinforced or something? It bugs me. :roftl:

Pinup Girl Clothing

http://www.pinupgirlclothing.com/

They have them in aqua blue and red. And the interior is leopard print. And I totally want all three colours... :boxed:

o.m.g i'm in total love with their wedges/espadrilles!! i'm gonna buy one of those shoes, i can feel it :teehee: thanks for the intro :biggrin2:

No, I'd love to see it! :mf_lustslow: I've never been able to participate on the zombie walks here but I'd love to, they're awesome!

Completely off-topic, but can we see his underwear in that picture or are those pants reinforced or something? It bugs me. :roftl:

those look like them WAG boxers there...though why white boxers with white pants? :dunno:

o.m.g i'm in total love with their wedges/espadrilles!! i'm gonna buy one of those shoes, i can feel it :teehee: thanks for the intro :biggrin2:

No problems! I bought some of their wedges last summer and just about wore them out. They are so comfy. And their heels are generally pretty comfy too!

I <3 Pinup Girl Clothing

those look like them WAG boxers there...though why white boxers with white pants? :dunno:

I think the WAG boxers look like they're pretty loose fitting, unlike those. If those were the same way I think they'd fold weirdly or something?

:roftl:

ooh just saw they've got flowers for your hair too (i love flowers for my hair :wub2:)

and saw some cute flats too :teehee:

I love hair flowers too. They're a vintage girl's best friend on a bad hair day. The Pin Up Girl ones are sweet but they have a tendency to fall apart.

Belle Blossoms is the king (queen?) of hair flowers. She hand makes everything and reinforces it etc, they are stunning and they have so many different varieties/colours. You can get them on clips, bobby pins, combs, you name it!

http://www.belleblossoms.com/

I think the WAG boxers look like they're pretty loose fitting, unlike those. If those were the same way I think they'd fold weirdly or something?

:roftl:

mayb he smoothed them out, or mayb they're tighter ones or mayb i don't want to admit i'm wrong....:lmfao:

I love hair flowers too. They're a vintage girl's best friend on a bad hair day. The Pin Up Girl ones are sweet but they have a tendency to fall apart.

Belle Blossoms is the king (queen?) of hair flowers. She hand makes everything and reinforces it etc, they are stunning and they have so many different varieties/colours. You can get them on clips, bobby pins, combs, you name it!

http://www.belleblossoms.com/

nice :teehee:

i've only got 3 so far, and don't know if they'll fall apart soon, hope not :aah:

i reckon they're boxers. this back in the days when he came on stage in a space suit with white boxers underneath, wasn't it? he usually put his trousers on onstage so he probably didn't want to take the boxers off first, much to the disappointment of all in attendance probably :teehee:

i bought this ring yesterday :teehee:

103_2466-2.jpg

it's really more Mikaish than kreacherish :blush-anim-cl: so we'll see if i actually wear it in public

oo i love it! it's the perfect accompaniment to the eyeball t-shirt!:naughty:

ur nails look awesome...i dunno why all mfc-ers got the memo that our nails are supposed to be perfectly done, and i didn't :sad: i'm doing my nails tmrw darnit!:teehee:

i bought this ring yesterday :teehee:

103_2466-2.jpg

it's really more Mikaish than kreacherish :blush-anim-cl: so we'll see if i actually wear it in public

Is that an evil eye bead ring? I love those beans, they're so awesome. :teehee:

Your nails are pretty, too!

oo i love it! it's the perfect accompaniment to the eyeball t-shirt!:naughty:

ur nails look awesome...i dunno why all mfc-ers got the memo that our nails are supposed to be perfectly done, and i didn't :sad: i'm doing my nails tmrw darnit!:teehee:

BURN! :aah::roftl:

And +1 about those nails! I'm doing mine tonight! Although I usually just paint them bright red because I like the colour and I think it always looks good. :teehee: