SHOW us your STYLE! (shoes,clothes,dress,jewelry,anything..)

Miss.roxy

I have a feeling I'm going to love this thread!!!

It's my birthday next month. Today I ordered my dress for the big night out. So excited just to own it!

be8f9b9ccdb7120c30cd8c57e259e92f.jpg

Wooooow :shocked::wub2: Im always looking for such dresses, i hate straight skirts! Gonna check out that site now :teehee:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it says "The website declined to show this webpage

HTTP 403

Most likely causes:

•This website requires you to log in.

What you can try:

Go back to the previous page."

now i'm really curious to see this :teehee:

I have a feeling I'm going to love this thread!!!

It's my birthday next month. Today I ordered my dress for the big night out. So excited just to own it!

be8f9b9ccdb7120c30cd8c57e259e92f.jpg

such a beautiful dress!!! :fangurl:

I am trying to buy these Dr. Martens shoes!:biggrin2:

http://kleding-schoenen-dames.marktplaats.nl/schoenen/522300859-gele-dr-martens-mt-38.html?return=eJw1kNuqhCAUht9loC5LXWVpxDDtJ5GpTTIdJBWGvZl3H8Xljd%2FnOvygSlL5ryUZrGyAyJtd1PVch9U5I%2Bv6dZrlqHZ1vZzZlHK2OrY6jVRmNff3NtJytqM7C3jQAibjg5Agsw4S6CNbzhjvIfYN9jcX5E%2BH62R%2FZ5vXHbb3OHf4fbn0M9bD8YCuL1jLfqATiT1BUiRDArJBtkiO7JCY12OewDyBeQLzBOaJlEehhSy5IlI0bbhA6UgWmoVlgSy4zjnNwrKkGUbCo2E6bfxGVhrjR1J6PeKP3obPF%2BcLbfM%3D&df=1&fta=eNotkNuOwiAQht%2BFZHvNoeUwpFfe7ys0KNUlaS2R4hqN7y4M3nw%2Fw%2FBNwjhQ8EqggeTbMt3dkohNwHUP5LGMrPNp3DdgNmag1gewOcAgOZda2BjL3bLDM0Sbzj7VZ3u5WiNc8zrfwsnGEwilf%2FhBKFOpKZIhOVIge%2BSAlEiFRFeja9A16Bp0DbqmukwMokWrTB3CemkwFG3BWvAWogUKUrIWvEXtcaq03VIA3sWYR9rlMH7%2FXpdUVhTdZSY2lI8nEECCx%2B2VZbIzZ84fj7VkpbNv0fk0LfP1sv9Vg5aGAbK6x1SHFM%2FjFA7E%2FRP7%2Bz3eiXVA4fV%2BfwCUrG5v&fta_ind=1&fs=1

(woooow the link is a bit long..xD) Its on a dutch ebay webpage.. I know the girl who sells them! :) she graduated from my school last year.. :aah: and 35 euros is Cheeeeeeeeaaap!! :thumb_yello:

EDIT: Daaaamn the link doesnt work! wait a sec!

EDIT 2:Noooooooooo!!! the page doesnt exist anymore! its not on marktplaats anymore!!!:boxed: I don't hope she sold them to anyone else! I wanted them soooo bad!:tears:

I hope she didnt give them to her friend after all!

EDIT 3: Daaaaamn no site where I can upload pics are working!! (photobucket, twitpic)

Edited by Maaikie...

I am trying to buy these Dr. Martens shoes!:biggrin2:

http://kleding-schoenen-dames.marktplaats.nl/schoenen/522300859-gele-dr-martens-mt-38.html?return=eJw1kNuqhCAUht9loC5LXWVpxDDtJ5GpTTIdJBWGvZl3H8Xljd%2FnOvygSlL5ryUZrGyAyJtd1PVch9U5I%2Bv6dZrlqHZ1vZzZlHK2OrY6jVRmNff3NtJytqM7C3jQAibjg5Agsw4S6CNbzhjvIfYN9jcX5E%2BH62R%2FZ5vXHbb3OHf4fbn0M9bD8YCuL1jLfqATiT1BUiRDArJBtkiO7JCY12OewDyBeQLzBOaJlEehhSy5IlI0bbhA6UgWmoVlgSy4zjnNwrKkGUbCo2E6bfxGVhrjR1J6PeKP3obPF%2BcLbfM%3D&df=1&fta=eNotkNuOwiAQht%2BFZHvNoeUwpFfe7ys0KNUlaS2R4hqN7y4M3nw%2Fw%2FBNwjhQ8EqggeTbMt3dkohNwHUP5LGMrPNp3DdgNmag1gewOcAgOZda2BjL3bLDM0Sbzj7VZ3u5WiNc8zrfwsnGEwilf%2FhBKFOpKZIhOVIge%2BSAlEiFRFeja9A16Bp0DbqmukwMokWrTB3CemkwFG3BWvAWogUKUrIWvEXtcaq03VIA3sWYR9rlMH7%2FXpdUVhTdZSY2lI8nEECCx%2B2VZbIzZ84fj7VkpbNv0fk0LfP1sv9Vg5aGAbK6x1SHFM%2FjFA7E%2FRP7%2Bz3eiXVA4fV%2BfwCUrG5v&fta_ind=1&fs=1

(woooow the link is a bit long..xD) Its on a dutch ebay webpage.. I know the girl who sells them! :) she graduated from my school last year.. :aah: and 35 euros is Cheeeeeeeeaaap!! :thumb_yello:

EDIT: Daaaamn the link doesnt work! wait a sec!

EDIT 2:Noooooooooo!!! the page doesnt exist anymore! its not on marktplaats anymore!!!:boxed: I don't hope she sold them to anyone else! I wanted them soooo bad!:tears:

I hope she didnt give them to her friend after all!

EDIT 3: Daaaaamn no site where I can upload pics are working!! (photobucket, twitpic)

I can see a pair of yellow boots on that site! They look nice if they're the ones you're buying. :teehee: I'd love to get boots like that too, maybe a different colour though.

I can see a pair of yellow boots on that site! They look nice if they're the ones you're buying. :teehee: I'd love to get boots like that too, maybe a different colour though.

Hahah those are the ones!:biggrin2::boing: They are mine now!!! I can pick them up at her house (she still lives at the same place..:P)

that makes me a bit exited and scared, cause her clothingstyle is fantastic! She really has a feeling for that.. and now she gives them to me..:naughty: I mean, I seriously feel like wearing something that looks great when picking them up..:naughty:

Hahah those are the ones!:biggrin2::boing: They are mine now!!! I can pick them up at her house (she still lives at the same place..:P)

that makes me a bit exited and scared, cause her clothingstyle is fantastic! She really has a feeling for that.. and now she gives them to me..:naughty: I mean, I seriously feel like wearing something that looks great when picking them up..:naughty:

Oh congratulations dear, that's fantastic! :clap:

I'm really curious about this now, what's her style like? :teehee:

Oh congratulations dear, that's fantastic! :clap:

I'm really curious about this now, what's her style like? :teehee:

Thank you! I'm so exited! (tho I HAVE to study history for my test tomorrow... >.>)

well not really her style or something.. its vintage!:wink2:

here are some pics of her (don't worry, she also has lookbook, but I don't know that..:aah:)

Thank you! I'm so exited! (tho I HAVE to study history for my test tomorrow... >.>)

well not really her style or something.. its vintage!:wink2:

here are some pics of her (don't worry, she also has lookbook, but I don't know that..:aah:)

Woah she's pretty! :shocked: And she's got a really cool style too!

tumblr_lsfdaxxAiO1qdo7v9o1_400.gif

I want those so badly! :aah::wub2:

OMG, I love them! I want!

Oh, and Bec... Thanks for posting that link to Pinup Girl Clothing and the hair clip one (I can't remember the name of the site!)... I'm going through it now and loving a lot of the stuff...

And OMG I Love this:

P8050036450x600.jpg

Edited by nico_collard

Looooove it!! :biggrin2::biggrin2:

Blame it on the giiiiiirls! blame it on the booooooys! :biggrin2:

Thanks! :teehee:

OMG how come I never thought of that before?! :doh: Now I like the necklace even more. :naughty:

And OMG I Love this:

P8050036450x600.jpg

Ooh, what a purty colour! :mf_lustslow:I once had highlights of that colour in my hair.

Thanks! :teehee:

OMG how come I never thought of that before?! :doh: Now I like the necklace even more. :naughty:

Ooh, what a purty colour! :mf_lustslow:I once had highlights of that colour in my hair.

baaad girl!!:aah: how couldn't you!:naughty:

that's pretty awesome!:thumb_yello: