SHOW us your STYLE! (shoes,clothes,dress,jewelry,anything..)

Miss.roxy

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok I'm having a wee moment here. I bought this dress today, absolutely adore it, wore it out tonight. Loved it so much I just jumped on their website to see if they had it in any other colours and found out it is called the "Grace Kelly" dress.

Now I'm doing a little 'squee' and my fella thinks I'm mad.

grace-hero.jpg?2055

I have something not entirely dissimilar to this raincoat:

yellow_rain_coat-19671.jpg

I just love to have something so bright when it rain rain rains, it rain rain rains :wub2: I used it a lot in Autumn.

Also as soon as they hit the stores, I went and bought these shoes:

inga.jpg

I've been experimenting a lot more with colours, patterns and textures since I came out a while ago...

I have something not entirely dissimilar to this raincoat:

yellow_rain_coat-19671.jpg

I just love to have something so bright when it rain rain rains, it rain rain rains :wub2: I used it a lot in Autumn.

Also as soon as they hit the stores, I went and bought these shoes:

inga.jpg

I've been experimenting a lot more with colours, patterns and textures since I came out a while ago...

I looooooove the jacket!

Yeah Pinup Girl Clothing is awesome. Belle Blossoms is the hair flower girl. I'm part of her Blossom of the Month club - it's like a magazine subscription but for hair flowers. Totally awesome!

I adore that colour! Stunning!

That's it!

It's a gorgeous colour... I've always liked blue.

And all those dresses you posted are gorgeous!

Okay I can't be the only one who loves Iron Fist's heels right? :mf_lustslow:

iron-fist-silver-sequin-digiskull-heels-1049-p.jpg

iron-fist-demon-donkey-pink-glitter-heels-1211-p.jpg

Love them!

OMG they have such a good collection of Care Bears and Star Wars shirts! :fangurl: I totally want this one:

Ladies_Pink_Star_Wars_Whos_The_Daddy_T_Shirt_from_Chunk_500_478_514_76.jpg

:lmfao:

I love Star Wars t shirts...

Ok I'm having a wee moment here. I bought this dress today, absolutely adore it, wore it out tonight. Loved it so much I just jumped on their website to see if they had it in any other colours and found out it is called the "Grace Kelly" dress.

Now I'm doing a little 'squee' and my fella thinks I'm mad.

grace-hero.jpg?2055

Awwwwww, that's too cute! And the dress is awesome!

All these nice clothes are making me want to wear dresses at work (despite the fact that I quite often climb under tables to fiddle with cabling)...

Awwwwww, that's too cute! And the dress is awesome!

All these nice clothes are making me want to wear dresses at work (despite the fact that I quite often climb under tables to fiddle with cabling)...

What do you do? It sounds fascinating! You should definitely wear a dress to work... pencil skirt or a full petticoat and no one will see your knickers, promise :naughty:

What do you do? It sounds fascinating! You should definitely wear a dress to work... pencil skirt or a full petticoat and no one will see your knickers, promise :naughty:

I'm a Technology Support Officer in a Central School. Basically I look after all the laptops that the NSW Govt gave to the high school kids.

And when I'm bored I fix computer stuff that's broken that the Computer Co-Ordinators can't get to because they're busy teaching/being Deputy Principal/Hiding from the rest of the staff...

After looking at some of the dresses you's posted in the style thread, I am quite tempted to buy some of those dresses. I think I might even look okay in them :teehee: Hell, it's gotta look better than what I'm wearing at the moment: black trousers, a black top and gold chucks :naughty:

I'm a Technology Support Officer in a Central School. Basically I look after all the laptops that the NSW Govt gave to the high school kids.

And when I'm bored I fix computer stuff that's broken that the Computer Co-Ordinators can't get to because they're busy teaching/being Deputy Principal/Hiding from the rest of the staff...

Oh cool! I feel a bit sorry for you because I have a 16 year old brother, and I know just how he treats his school laptop :sneaky2:

After looking at some of the dresses you's posted in the style thread, I am quite tempted to buy some of those dresses. I think I might even look okay in them :teehee: Hell, it's gotta look better than what I'm wearing at the moment: black trousers, a black top and gold chucks :naughty:

Do it! Do it! You will look more than OK, I'm certain of it. Bettie Page Clothing has some great dresses that aren't too hard on the wallet either.

And there's nuttin wrong with all black and gold chucks!! I just couldn't be arsed today (usually I dress/petticoat/hair it to work). Bolted home from the gym, showered, hair in a clip, jeans, shirt and red chucks. Not even any makeup. My colleagues can go bite the big one.

wow I LOVE it Mina! :wub2::mf_lustslow: keep on working, I love your style! I saw your tweets today but couldn't click on it, and now I can see it :aah:

aaww thank you :wub2:

I will put pics on my fb page now...

you can go and like there too

so cute!!:wub2: i love the second one...

aaww thx :biggrin2:

not nice how you keep teasing us, since we can't buy :sneaky2::teehee:

I don't teasing you :sad:, if you want to buy you can now, I have paypal now :biggrin2:

and I made them to sell and it'll be more with purple and blue flowers :wink2: