Which MIKA song gives you a good memory?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First, ther is Rain... because it's THE song which made me a fan :blush-anim-cl:

And Blame it on the girls remind me when I cut my hair for the first time of my life ... I was so happy when I left with my new haircut x)

And there is Grace Kelly too... I managed to caught my brother with this song XD: I made him listen Grace Kelly... And his reaction was : "I Love it... give me the piano score!"

Of course, I didn't have the score, but he manage to learn just by hearing the song... and now, he plays it on the piano and I can sing with him, that's so greaat :roftl:

I wasnt even there and I get GOOSEBUMPS from watching that video...and the fact that he called for a pic of the audience and the bubbles meant it was really special to him.

I cant see this video now without getting teary eyed

I knoww! Now I watched it again and ended up crying, AGAIN. Ugh, I miss that concert. I miss him. :emot-sad:

The P Zombies remix of Rain because that is the only song I remember from the gig :teehee: (though that saddens me :huh:) We'd been queuing for about seven and a half hours, and my back was killing me. But then he came on stage and started singing :biggrin2: Everytime I listen to it brings back that feeling of full on, proper euphoria, where everyone in the room was together as one. For those two hours I hadn’t a care in the world. I couldn't give a damn about what was going on outside the venue; I had no problems, no troubles, and nothing else mattered. And it's so f*cking glorious :wub2:

The P Zombies remix of Rain because that is the only song I remember from the gig :teehee: (though that saddens me :huh:) We'd been queuing for about seven and a half hours, and my back was killing me. But then he came on stage and started singing :biggrin2: Everytime I listen to it brings back that feeling of full on, proper euphoria, where everyone in the room was together as one. For those two hours I hadn’t a care in the world. I couldn't give a damn about what was going on outside the venue; I had no problems, no troubles, and nothing else mattered. And it's so f*cking glorious :wub2:

I know exactly what you mean. When we were waiting for Mika to come on stage, it felt like it was taking FOREVEEER. My back was killing me, my legs hurt, and then when he finally came on stage, it was like... Wow. I forgot about all the waiting and everything, and I just couldn't stop singing, jumping and dancing throughout the whole thing. I even had to keep myself from crying when he sang Happy Ending and everybody (including me) were blowing bubbles. :']

And when it ended, I immediately felt depressed. My back and legs hurt again and I couldn't even speak because I sang the whole time, lol.

But I'd go through that a hundred times more, just to see him again. :]

• 2 weeks later...
Blame it on the Girls, because in vigo mika took of his shirt, wrapped a spanish flag around his waist and ran around the stage and asked the people at the gig sing!

Me too.....wwwwooooowwwww,an unforgettable night.....:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow: Mika was MAGNIFIQUE!!!!!!

vigo25.jpg

:fangurl::fangurl::fangurl:

i love that picture! :fangurl::fangurl::fangurl::fangurl: and of course it was! do you see the person with the flashing shirt!?!

Sorry I don't remember,I was with Rosa ,Diana ,Yolanda,etc...

Can you tell me in the spanish thread??

for me is better in spanish....and then perhaps I can remember who you are...:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...

Grace Kelly because when I saw the vid for the very first time it was l♥ve with Mika at first sight! :wub2:

Also Good Gone Girl :wub2: because as I was trying to figure out the lyrics from the Roxy I kept listening to it all the time and it is the first song that played in my head by itself when I woke up in the morning and also when I went to sleep even when it wasn't on! What a wonderful feeling!

Grace Kelly because when I saw the vid for the very first time it was l♥ve with Mika at first sight! :wub2:

Also Good Gone Girl :wub2: because as I was trying to figure out the lyrics from the Roxy I kept listening to it all the time and it is the first song that played in my head by itself when I woke up in the morning and also when I went to sleep even when it wasn't on! What a wonderful feeling!

:biggrin2: I like good gone girl. I'm convinced its about Playboy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I See You! :)

it was because of this song i can be crazy about MIKA ahaha :)

the lyrics suit me quite much :) and i just cant believe (if this song was inspired by his personal experience) that someone -who at first i thought- as extrovert as him, can have this kind of silent admiration experience :) *sorry if my words are so disorganized hahaa

and also, any other world..

first heard it, i thought its about the perspective of someone who is dead, and want to say goodbye to the world he was live in :P

but then after i knew the real story, it really made me enchanted more to mika! he really give a deep thought to his surround :)

anw, good thread! :)

• 2 weeks later...

A lot of the tracks from the first album remind me of a simpler time a while back. I was making friends and enjoying myself. I would sit in the spare room on the computer and honestly do nothing but go on the Mika sounds forums. We don't live there any more, I don't even live with the same people.

That room had it's own smell and feeling, something unique, now when I hear "Love Today" or "Grace Kelly" in his voice, it takes me back. In my head I'm there again, I can smell the room and I can feel that feeling, and, just for a little while, I'm that young over excited child again

:o

• 3 weeks later...

Archived