Which MIKA song gives you a good memory?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:aah:

I'm gonna share my Mika memory of Grace Kelly, Me and My Friend (A Former Mika Fan) Danced in the middle of the School hallway in between classes singing "I CAN BE BROWN! I CAN BE BLUE! I CAN BE VIOLET SKY!..." people stared but it was really fun :teehee:

former? *gasp!* why?

good job finding it, btw :aah:

:aah:

former? *gasp!* why?

good job finding it, btw :aah:

apparentally I annoyed her by talking about him too much or something.. :aah:

Her exact words though were "I realized there is more music in the world that just Mika." :sneaky2: Of course there is, doesn't mean you have to stop listening to Mika though.. :blink: and she got some HUGE new obsession on Robert Pattinson.. :aah:

Thank You, Thank You very much.. :mf_rosetinted:

apparentally I annoyed her by talking about him too much or something.. :aah:

Her exact words though were "I realized there is more music in the world that just Mika." :sneaky2: Of course there is, doesn't mean you have to stop listening to Mika though.. :blink: and she got some HUGE new obsession on Robert Pattinson.. :aah:

Thank You, Thank You very much.. :mf_rosetinted:

thats happened to me before, i was obsessed with the jonas brothers in 6th grade and i talked about them a lot and my friend got annoyed by it

rob pattinson... im not a big fan... *gags*

thats happened to me before, i was obsessed with the jonas brothers in 6th grade and i talked about them a lot and my friend got annoyed by it

rob pattinson... im not a big fan... *gags*

I've never been obsessed with them.. I've never liked them, but I used to like Miley Cyrus.. *gags* :lmfao:

I actually love Robert Pattinson used to not, but I do now.. :teehee: it's not even close to an obsession, but after seeing "Remember Me" I was just like"Awww, I actually like him!" :teehee:

I've never been obsessed with them.. I've never liked them, but I used to like Miley Cyrus.. *gags* :lmfao:

I actually love Robert Pattinson used to not, but I do now.. :teehee: it's not even close to an obsession, but after seeing "Remember Me" I was just like"Awww, I actually like him!" :teehee:

My ex-friend is obsessed with him. she flipped me off for no reason at all so i hate her :blink: I was going to see that movie... but idk what happened. i might have to see it now

all the best memories come from 'Love Today' for me. when it came out, i finished my GSCE's (exams) i got a place in college and i also came up with a mad routine for it with a load of friends...

then i saw him at a gig earlier this year and absolutely loved it when he sang it. and most of my friends sing it to me when i feel down :roftl:

xx

#HappyEnding, because my fanbeing started with this song.

#LadyJane, because this is my first song heard live :wub2:

#WeAreGolden, just because of last summer. Went to a camping with my friends, and once at night we danced on the pingpongtable and sang WAG :] And ofcourse that moment Mika came to that radiostation where they were about to play WAG for the first time.

Gooood memories :)

Grace Kelly because the day that song appeared was the day I started this very fan club :)

:biggrin2: Oh coool!

For me, it's definitely Blame it On the Girls, 'cause I had so much fun tap dancing to that song <3

// But also I see you. The story of my life :D hahah

Grace Kelly because the day that song appeared was the day I started this very fan club :)

I'm so very glad you did you know ... not seen you on here before ... saying thank you seems insignificant really ... but ... :flowers2: Thank you :)

Mine is Any Other World ... it's the song that got me into Mika in the first place ... It'll always be my fave song of his ... it's the song I find so hard to listen to now as well ... after Amsterdam .... I really hope I can get back the happy feeling when I listen to it ... and not the other :aah:

Well, all of his songs bring back certain memories...

But one, for sure, has to be Happy Ending. The concert in Estonia, ooohh man, it was amazing, with all the bubbles and everything. It was sooo beautiful, and it almost made me cry to see how happy Mika was when he saw the bubbles. :')

I'll NEVER forget that. :wub2:

Probably blame it on the girls cos of the dark nights i would spend all night on my iPod listening to it on the through the looking glass thingy. Ah, the good old days.

And also rain ~ P Zombie remix cos it was at the gigs, and that brings back VERY good memories

Me and my class this spring, we tour the trade center, and I listened to Mikas we are golden. Soon I saw a television advertisement Mikas concert and started singing loudly, WE ARE NOT WHAT U THINK WE ARE, WE ARE GOLDEN! the whole class started to laugh at me while I was singing. And from the time I start to smile when I hear this song.:biggrin2::teehee::aah:http://malinjennywestman.webblogg.se/images/2009/15mika_wearegolden_50878650.jpg

I think Lollipop...My brother's ex girlfriend gave me a CD 3 years ago.She made it and I was just sitting listening all those boring music,that she put on it I wanted to shut down the computer but then Lollipop came and I didn't know who sings it,cause there were only 'lollipop' on the CD.I youtubed it and a 300 videos appeard.Lots of rap songs and I couldn't find it.i wrote the line: "or love's gonna get you down" and a performance on BBC appeard.I liked it a lot.I searched his other songs,and you know.Here we are!:biggrin2:

hm I guess its realx. I totally loved grace kelly when I first got to hear it, but when I heard relax... I was at my best friends weekend home and we heard different songs, while my friend had to go out of the room (dunno where she went ^^) relax came on.. and I was there lying on the floor and absolutely fell in love with the verses of the song! :wub2: especially with "don't scream there are so many roads left" ...I realized that I've never ever heard such a beautiful voice :teehee: I heard it like a thousand times until my friend came back and looked at me like I had lost my mind (I guess I was smiling like ... I don't know :roftl: )

Well, all of his songs bring back certain memories...

But one, for sure, has to be Happy Ending. The concert in Estonia, ooohh man, it was amazing, with all the bubbles and everything. It was sooo beautiful, and it almost made me cry to see how happy Mika was when he saw the bubbles. :')

I'll NEVER forget that. :wub2:

I wasnt even there and I get GOOSEBUMPS from watching that video...and the fact that he called for a pic of the audience and the bubbles meant it was really special to him.

I cant see this video now without getting teary eyed

Archived