REPORTS/PICS/VIDS - Mika @ Mamaia, Romania, 24-JUL-2010

Christine

I see Ioana, and is that half of Vanessa on the right there?

Helleeeeeeo Rosey! Ok,finally interaction from the proper accounts :mf_rosetinted:

and yeah,that was Vanessa. I told you to come to Romania...you never listen to that damn PA

Okay....:blink: as you say:wink2:

Were you on stage too?

Don't overthink it,nothing extreme happened :thumb_yello:

and yeah,Bianca was one of the Big Girls

seriously tho,could they have picked a more sunstricken part of the crowd? shiny happy people,obviously paying attention to the photog :roftl:

39241_140912175938882_138463526183747_306986_3522831_n.jpg

Edited by Ioana

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to get a friggin Twitter.

Vanessa wtfbbq! :lmao:

"@Rakpenguin63 Ioana and me saw him today she even screamed at him lol"

i repeat wtfbbw??? :lmfao: I do not scream,I was much too focused on finding the damn Embassy !

some of our foreign members ( i mean not the romanian members) asked me about the gift,so i will post here what message i've already sent to Mika via myspace:

hi,Mika!

first of all i want to apologize for my rough english!

i hope you will understand what i would want to tell you!

i and others members of the MFC http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4827

went at your amazing show on july 24 at Mamaia,Romania and we had wish to gave you something to remember of our country and,of course,of your romanian fans!

unfortunately you were rushed and we didn't meet you after show ,even our great Big Girl,B!anca didn't have the luck to talk to you about our gifts.finally we managed to get in backstage(with the risk to upset our "great and understanding" organizers) and we've meet (with a huuge luck) Cherisse,iMMa and Maria .The last lady showed us another lady(she said is the trusted one,and we trusted Maria) and Maria told us to give her our gifts for you and you will definitely get them !i don't have any doubt about it but because of "kindness" of Orange crew we don't have time to explain her what is the signification of every gift.(the orange crew stayed behind us,yelled at us and they were counted how many times we have to talk with your crew-extremely rude from them and i felt so ashamed beside your crew!)

so,this is the meaning of each gift in part:

1- the gift from MFC Romania - "WELCOME TO ROMANIA!"

[Romanian traditional belt]

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/63/l_b0f48471b0634a07a6a19fd139f1f3f1.jpg

[Romanian traditional shirt]

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/93/l_8f7158d1eba44b1f8b6035940669e664.jpg

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/79/l_597f630ff2fd40b7ab59bd79c983ec05.jpg

the meaning of the gift is Romanian folk costume

something like this http://www.traditii.ro/produse.php?id_produs=165

in this gift you will find a postcard painted by Ada http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/member.php?u=11679 or http://twitter.com/addapineapple

2 - the second gift is something for your upcoming birthday - but for this one we put on it a later with the meaning ...

it was a Byzantine icon painted on wood in the traditional Romanian folk.This is an orthodox christian cult object and represented his Saint of the name (Saint Michael) - in fact it was a triptych - something like this but with another images

http://www.bizoo.ro/firma/icoanepelemn/vanzare/103809/Icoana-triptic--Nasterea-Domnului

3 - the third gift is a special gift and this gift is from Tokio Hotel fans (i am a TH fan because of you,but this is another story...).They wanted to send you trough me the last TH album - Humanoid [2009]( most beautiful one,and it's not only my "unclear" opinion about it,unfortunately insufficiently promoted ) because you said on Viva Live ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2y6FBy8ksoI&feature=related )

that you don't know too much about their music ,only Durch Den Monsun ( and because of this you will get the Schrei album - 2006 with this song ) and my lovely TH fans wanted to fix this problem!they wanted to inform you about their music because they love you and respect you very much! (some of them, blame it on me for their Mika's obsession ,and i blame it on you for my TH obsession *just kidding,of course!)

[TH - H&M Fashion Against AIDS T-shirt]

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/84/l_0f330b3216294194b418a0b1213d4edc.jpg

and this is Tokio Hotel's Fashion Against AIDS Shirts !

http://www.designersagainstaids.com/fashion_against_aids/item/fashion_against_aids_2009'>http://www.designersagainstaids.com/fashion_against_aids/item/fashion_against_aids_2009

http://buzzworthy.mtv.com/2009/05/04/tokio-hotels-new-hm-x-fashion-against-aids-t-shirt/

I wanted to give you this t-shirt because i would like to suggest you join the 2010 or 2011 H & M Fashion Against AIDS campaign

http://www.designersagainstaids.com/

i bet your creation would be uber amazing because of your natural talent and i'm pretty sure your creation would be immediately sold out !

well ,i hope my "huge letter" will not boring too much and you will find time to read what i wrote it!

thank you for your amazing concert from Mamaia beach ,a show beyond any words,and my hope are that you will come again in my country with an included concert in your future tour!

:mf_rosetinted:i hope Mika or someone else will read my message!*prays!

:wub2:Vanesa and me were extremely happy and surprised because HE DID "SWEET DREAMS"!!!!

this is my favourite cover ever done by him!:mf_lustslow:

He did Sweet Dreams??? Nice! :das:

though i must admit that i preferred the old sweet dreams dance moves to that robot dancing he did there. :teehee:

Ooooh, I thought I was the only one who didn't really like the dancing!

And thanks for the vids, pics and reports!

some of our foreign members ( i mean not the romanian members) asked me about the gift,so i will post here what message i've already sent to Mika via myspace:

hi,Mika!

first of all i want to apologize for my rough english!

i hope you will understand what i would want to tell you!

i and others members of the MFC http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4827

went at your amazing show on july 24 at Mamaia,Romania and we had wish to gave you something to remember of our country and,of course,of your romanian fans!

unfortunately you were rushed and we didn't meet you after show ,even our great Big Girl,B!anca didn't have the luck to talk to you about our gifts.finally we managed to get in backstage(with the risk to upset our "great and understanding" organizers) and we've meet (with a huuge luck) Cherisse,iMMa and Maria .The last lady showed us another lady(she said is the trusted one,and we trusted Maria) and Maria told us to give her our gifts for you and you will definitely get them !i don't have any doubt about it but because of "kindness" of Orange crew we don't have time to explain her what is the signification of every gift.(the orange crew stayed behind us,yelled at us and they were counted how many times we have to talk with your crew-extremely rude from them and i felt so ashamed beside your crew!)

so,this is the meaning of each gift in part:

-----

thank you for your amazing concert from Mamaia beach ,a show beyond any words,and my hope are that you will come again in my country with an included concert in your future tour!

:mf_rosetinted:i hope Mika or someone else will read my message!*prays!

Aww, it's sooo sad you didn't get to meet him personally!:boxed:

I'm sure he'll love the gifts!!:wub2:

I need to get a friggin Twitter.

Vanessa wtfbbq! :lmao:

"@Rakpenguin63 Ioana and me saw him today she even screamed at him lol"

i repeat wtfbbw??? :lmfao: I do not scream,I was much too focused on finding the damn Embassy !

0_o my goodness!:blush-anim-cl:

IMG_0754.JPG

edit:

me,B!anca's grandmother,Vanessa!behind us is Madalina 's boyfriend!

Did I nearly convince you to get one ?:naughty:

Why do I look so damn concentrated :roftl:

Edited by vanessa

Did I nearly convinced you to get one ?:naughty:

You're the closest anyone has gotten so far,yeah :naughty:

ah,Bianca's gran rocks! she's very badass in that front row!

As you might already know, apart from the bubble-making wand that Bianca's grandma holds, I also had a squirt gun thingy, also releasing bubbles. As I didn't get to use the gun, I left it in front of the gate.

My boyfriend, Andrei, told me that when you decided to make/blow bubbles during Happy Ending, she IMMEDIATELY took the gun and helped with the fan action! She is really hardcore! Hats off to her! *and a kiss from us, Bianca, will you?*

So... on the 23rd I jumped on a 15h course by train with my brother and some friend of his, solemnly promising to ourselves that we'd sleep like logs at night instead of staying up, but you can imagine it was far too interesting to just laugh and giggle and occasionally even fall off the bed. :teehee: then we got in Constanta at 11.30AM after a looong wait, we traveled through the last tens of km really slowly... and boy as soon as I got out of the railway station it felt like I was going to melt :sweatdrop: then one of the double-deckers that had MIKA written on them drove us to some camping right near the H2O beach.

After we set our tent I agreed to meet with the girls at about 3-3.30PM. the soundcheck had already started by then and it could be heard very clearly even from a distance, and then we went to find the entrance to the gig which we only found after some phone calls and roving around :blush-anim-cl:

I brought the banner that you can see in the pictures, while Diana brought the colours and Bianca wrote the message which was also her idea. :wink2: We put it on sand, we put some random stuff like bags on the corners so the banner would stay still and dry, and guess what: at the next wind blow it almost flew away! :roftl: but in the end there wasn't any serious damage :thumb_yello: looking at it, I love it even more with the wind's contribution. who would have thought that the wind can also do something else beside blowing when we least expect? :mf_rosetinted:

Then the banner was put on a fence and we stayed in the queue a few more hours until we got bored and especially impatient. you should've seen us just a couple minutes before the security guys let us in, we were ready to do the fastest sprint of our lives to the front row! :dog: which we did... kind of. :teehee: First in the line-up was some DJ who I thought really resembled Johnny Depp, and he played random songs for an hour or something and then there was a little break until Cut Copy came up.

I had absolutely NO expectations from CC because I didn't get to listen to any of their songs properly until the concert day, but I thought they were okay, maybe a bit too hyper at times :pbjt: and they mentioned at the beginning something along the lines of "Hello and we're not Mika, we're Cut Copy" which was a bit wrong to say, but at the same time I understood them because there was some girl who just kept shouting "MIKAAA!" really loud :sneaky2: I mean, I don't know. We hid the banner when they came up so they didn't feel bad and in the end, they also deserved a chance.

Part 2 coming up because I have reached the limit of smileys :bonk:

Edited by petra_ale
damn spelling mistakes

As you might already know, apart from the bubble-making wand that Bianca's grandma holds, I also had a squirt gun thingy, also releasing bubbles. As I didn't get to use the gun, I left it in front of the gate.

My boyfriend, Andrei, told me that when you decided to make/blow bubbles during Happy Ending, she IMMEDIATELY took the gun and helped with the fan action! She is really hardcore! Hats off to her! *and a kiss from us, Bianca, will you?*

:wub2:can i have B!anca's grandmother?!love her so much!She was a really "hardcore" in the front row (indeed ,Madalina!) and she enjoy it every second at Mika show but at Cut Copy show too!

oh,and your boyfriend,Madalina,is a really sweetheart!:thumb_yello:Andrei rocks so hard too!:wink2:

:mf_rosetinted:well,if someone wants a resume of Mika concert,i made it one from various youtube users

2010.07.24 - MIKA LIVE - Mamaia beach Romania - Orange Summer Party

Relax ,Take It Easy

Big Girl

Stuck In The Middle - p.01

Buna Seara,Romania!

Stuck In The Middle - final part (Mika speaking romanian)

scuzati-mi banda, sunt doar gelosi

Billy Brown

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Usk78GawWs4&feature=channel

Touches You - p.01

Touches You - p.02

Touches You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1lz87mlroU&feature=channel

Blue Eyes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnRFITdQF14&feature=channel

Dr.John - p.02

Rain (Mika got shirtless!!)

Sweet Dreams

Blame it on the girls

Happy Ending - p.01

Happy Ending - p.02 - the fanaction(Soap Bubbles) + iMMa's rock part

The Death Marsh + Love Today + Mika speaking romanian with the crowd! - p.01

Love Today + Mika speaking romanian with the crowd! - p.02

The Death March + Love Today

We Are Golden

This song is dedicated to Albert,Golden Donkey!

*ENCORE

Grace Kelly

Lollipop

Lollipop - The Drumming Part

Grace Kelly & Lollipop

the final part! - Mika good night!

MIKA LIVE - Mamaia beach Romania - the fireworks!

Mika Mamaia 2010 - medley primele trei piese

:mf_rosetinted:does someone can help me with the setlist?!i can't remember the right order of the songs...

1 - Relax,Take It Easy

2 - Big Girl

3 - Stuck In The Middle

4 - Billy Brown

5 - Touches You

6 - Blue Eyes

7 - Dr.John

8 - Rain

9 - Blame It On The Girls

10 - Sweet Dreams

11 - Happy Ending

12 - Love Today

13 - We Are Golden

*encore

13 - Grace Kelly

14 - Lollipop

Edited by nicoleta

:mf_rosetinted:does someone can help me with the setlist?!i can't remember the right order of the songs...

1 - Relax,Take It Easy

2 - Big Girl

3 - Stuck In The Middle

4 - Billy Brown

5 - Touches You

6 - Blue Eyes

7 - Dr.John

8 - Rain

9 - Sweet Dreams

10 - Blame It On The Girls

11 - Happy Ending

12 - Love Today

13 - We Are Golden

*encore

13 - Grace Kelly

14 - Lollipop

I can just tell you that Blame it on the Girls was before Sweet Dreams,because we were still in the crowd. We went to the back after Sweet Dreams

Oh, hellooo, long time no see! :wink2: Are you back into fangurl mode then? (don't try and deny it now :mf_rosetinted:)

oh you have no idea! i wanna marry Sunshine! :wub2:

But seriously now :mf_rosetinted: I'm good. I think I'll never go back to big fangirl mode I had 3 years ago. It was great to go back to a gig again,and I got that nice adrenalin hype ,but I don't think it's gonna go further than that. Big fangirldom has been lost in transition (see how clever i am? not in translation,but in transition :roftl: )

When Cut Copy finished singing, we were announced there was a 30min break to get the stage ready for Mika and I just sat down for a while because I've already been standing for a few good hours, but everything happened really quickly and soon I had to be on my feet again. The lights went out and DAMN! "look there's Cherisse... oh look there's Jimmy! look there's everybody! :wub2: OMFG! wait... is that Mika" :blink: This is exactly how it happened, but then I calmed down and was just ready to rock like never before. Twas my first gig and I was expecting some hyper-fangurly behaviour from myself and I WAS hyper and fangurly to some extent, but I thought it was going to be way worse :teehee: Anyway, it was a fantastic experience, I don't know if I ever felt this happy in my entire life and I just don't have the words to explain how the gig went.

During Happy Ending, you know we had bubble-guns and bubble wands... we started using them at the "Little bit of love, little bit of love..." part and the effect was lovely! :wub2: But my gun had some flaws, I think and I didn't see that while making bubbles, some of them were also "flowing" down my hand... and then I grabbed the camera with the same hand... oops, uninspired move! :aah: Then I really panicked when I saw the camera didn't work anymore, and it wasn't even mine! I kind of missed the last 2 songs, that is, I was watching and singing but also constantly checking my camera and wondering what I was going to do in case it didn't work anymore :aah: But I'm not here to scare you, the camera is okay now and you know what was the only thing I haven't thought of, AKA the real problem? the batteries were low, but I didn't notice that while it was working! :lmfao: Also I apologize for the videos I'm going to upload because they're B&W, I had no idea at that moment how to set the camera back to colour mode :doh:That's what you get when you borrow a camera and you just put it in the bag and don't check the settings.

Anyway, I'll now drop the damn camera out of the story :sneaky2:

I loved how iMMa and Jimmy interacted with the crowd. I stood right in front of them and they were always looking at people in the crowd and smiling, and I remember when we were split in 2 parts during Blame It On The Girls, iMMa was leading our "Blame It On The Boys" group and she was so unreserved! And we also managed to win :teehee:

All in all, what can I say... the journey has only just started. :wub2: And I am so unbelievably happy to be a fan/supporter of Mika and part of MFC!

And now allow me to have one fangurly moment: ahhhhhhh!!! :fangurl:

Done, thanks.

I can just tell you that Blame it on the Girls was before Sweet Dreams,because we were still in the crowd. We went to the back after Sweet Dreams

:wub2:thank you!

*goes to fix it!:thumb_yello:

:wink2:i miss you,girls!you and my sweet curly hair Vannesa!:blush-anim-cl:even if you will never go back to big fan girl mode ,i would really love it to meet you again at other Mika 's gig in our country because you are my "first love" from this fandom and ,you know ,the first love is forever:blush-anim-cl:! ( :sneaky2:bad,bad boy Mika!)

You're the closest anyone has gotten so far,yeah :naughty:

ah,Bianca's gran rocks! she's very badass in that front row!

:wink2:i miss you,girls!you and my sweet curly hair Vannesa!:blush-anim-cl:even if you will never go back to big fan girl mode ,i would really love it to meet you again at other Mika 's gig in our country because you are my "first love" from this fandom and ,you know ,the first love is forever:blush-anim-cl:! ( :sneaky2:bad,bad boy Mika!)

Yes she also used the bubble gun during Happy ending :roftl:

Aww I miss you too !You're such a lovely girl Nico :wub2:

Too bad it ended without a M&G .:aah:

Yes she also used the bubble gun during Happy ending :roftl:

Aww I miss you too !You're such a lovely girl Nico :wub2:

Too bad it ended without a M&G .:aah:

:thumb_yello:but i've met you all and this is a great prize!:wub2:

:blush-anim-cl:cross fingers for another Mika's Gig in our country!but not after 4 years...:mf_rosetinted:

edit:

Petra,oh,i love your report!i agree,iMMa and Jimmy rocked so hard in the show!love them even more now!iMMa is my favourite!i love her rockish sound in backing!

:mf_lustslow:oh,yeah!we(the iMMa's part ) WON!and i was so proud!:biggrin2:

Edited by nicoleta

I actually thought that it's a really good pic of you, and you look very pretty! I haven't seen you in ages but you've really blossomed :blush-anim-cl:

So... on the 23rd I jumped on a 15h course by train with my brother and some friend of his, solemnly promising to ourselves that we'd sleep like logs at night instead of staying up, but you can imagine it was far too interesting to just laugh and giggle and occasionally even fall off the bed. :teehee:

Thanks for the report, it was really nice to read.

And re the quoted text: This is what happens to us on every Mika trip :lmfao: We'll never learn :naughty: