REPORTS/PICS/VIDS - Mika @ Mamaia, Romania, 24-JUL-2010

Christine

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm currently waiting for my boyfriend to transfer from the cam onto the laptop the 2 GB (!) of taped Mika goodness! He was the one filming, as I was a lolly on-stage. :wub2:

In the meantime, you can find many pictures from the concert in here:

http://www.cabral.ro/din-viata/orange-summer-party

*Thank you, Cabral! You're the best!*

I'm currently waiting for my boyfriend to transfer from the cam onto the laptop the 2 GB (!) of taped Mika goodness! He was the one filming, as I was a lolly on-stage. :wub2:

In the meantime, you can find many pictures from the concert in here:

http://www.cabral.ro/din-viata/orange-summer-party

*Thank you, Cabral! You're the best!*

Hey, Lolly!! :huglove: How are you?

I have posted the video of Lollipop already on youtube if you want to get a glimpse of it. Will you post your BF's too? :blush-anim-cl:

Nice video Bianca!! None of us are blind:aah:

And I could swear that Ingie was dancing there over on iMMa's side of the stage:naughty:

That was a guy. Poor them. I had to explain them everything. They weren't that big of fans and they didn't get the idea at all. Yet they have had the time of their lives! :aah:

Whose banner is this?:roftl:

Orange-Summer-Party-Live-Mamaia-2010-H2O-Beach-8.jpg

That would be mine. :roftl: I mean I had the idea and I wrote it. Sorry for bragging, but I'm quite proud of it! :biggrin2: You can even see me BEING proud in the pic. I'm on the top right-ish with the hat like Mika's.

What do you think about it?:roftl:

Edited by B!anka

:fisch:

That was a guy. Poor them. I had to explain them everything. They weren't that big of fans and they didn't get the idea at all. Yet they have had the time of their lives! :aah:

That would be mine. :roftl: I mean I had the idea and I wrote it. Sorry for bragging, but I'm quite proud of it! :biggrin2: You can even see me BEING proud in the pic. I'm on the top right-ish with the hat like Mika's.

What do you think about it?:roftl:

It made me laugh, so probably made Mika/crew laugh too. I can see that everyone is actually standing on the sand..."beach" really means beach:aah:

It made me laugh, so probably made Mika/crew laugh too. I can see that everyone is actually standing on the sand..."beach" really means beach:aah:

I'm glad it did. We started making the concept for the banner as NOT to use the word "GOLDEN" whatsoever because it has gotten pretty overused lately. So we started coming up with all sorts of funny things and I thought: let's write something that only the fans and him (them) know about. You wouldn't believe it what faces people made at it. :roftl::roftl::roftl:

Hi guys:bye:

Can somebody please explain to me what happened on the gig (if anything happened at all)..? Why are you so mysterious, Bianka??:lmfao: I can't see the vid because net connection when in mountains sucks... anybody? :blink: did something happen?

Can somebody please explain to me what happened on the gig (if anything happened at all)..? Why are you so mysterious, Bianka??:lmfao: I can't see the vid because net connection when in mountains sucks... anybody? :blink: did something happen?

Nothing happened, Keti. :wink2: Don't worry. The gig was absolutely brilliant and that's it. :boing:

And I would just like you guys to understand that I don't want to talk about it. I can't.

Nothing happened, Keti. :wink2: Don't worry. The gig was absolutely brilliant and that's it. :boing:

And I would just like you guys to understand that I don't want to talk about it. I can't.

Okay....:blink: as you say:wink2:

Were you on stage too?

if its anything in the vid.... left at the drumming... maybe went down infront of a BG on his knees but havent we seen him do that 5000 times infront of that before? :blink:

if its anything in the vid.... left at the drumming... maybe went down infront of a BG on his knees but havent we seen him do that 5000 times infront of that before? :blink:

Yeah you're right about the BG thing...

Okay I've managed to see some bits of the vid (with a lot of freezing)... The ending was cool, but it seems that there was no usual interaction between him and people on stage...:blink: what happened with Bunny Bride and his little dancing with her, Ioana?? :aah: was it Bianka in the green corset?

I'll post the pictures now and the vids right after. Some are blurry, the focus wasn't on Mika at some points, but the videos are gonna sound quite fine!

Here it goes:

MFC & Golden Donkey banner:

p1010794x.jpg

p1010836v.jpg

p1010838h.jpg

p1010839a.jpg

p1010847.jpg

p1010852f.jpg

p1010855v.jpg

p1010859e.jpg

p1010860.jpg

p1010861g.jpg