• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Blog : Dana Gonţ - Muzică şi televiziune

http://danagont.blogspot.com/2010/07/marele-mika.html

Translation by GoogleTranslater :wink2:

------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, July 25 2010Marele Mika

* (Star) I still managed to upload some video and pictures they can not ask now, at 2, some people more and sleep:)

Tomorrow I hope to fill with pictures and possibly Article nice video.

Freshly returned from Mika concert review I would once again (at least) head-tail.

What do I do? How fix? I said: three big concerts I waited breathless year: Aerosmith, Cranberries and Mika. Thanks Orange Events that we have seen it all. The problem is: how am I now a hierarchy between them?

On some days I see Mika distance Cranberries, before leaving Mika concert and hear all the Cranberries ... was sufficient time and almost half of the magic of nearly two meters Tall Man, dressed in white or more than half of the concert naked ... to begin to not know that I liked more. And who does not speak for the bust, but the concert: D

Well, compare apples with pears, because they are not the same kind, may Cranberries and Aerosmith to the closest least, but Mika has no connection with them. And you can compare different genres ... You can not compare a Leonard Cohen concert, with Gotan Project, and Madonna, for example.

So I removed it, let me jump to the head that nobody in these moments, hot, hard, I would put the boy in the first place: D

One of the reasons for which he won many points from me is a great sound!

I know there's merit or blame the artist's sound, but ultimately counts damn much. So in this chapter pat above the other two concerts.

Mika live sound, sound as the disk. Impeccable voice, it comes with top-up and not miss them at all, always moving, is mega strong and positive ... a stage full of flowers, flower dress, why should ... therapy!

This concert was exactly how I imagined it would be (and I imagine, I have not seen anything on the net or on TV) and more than that. When we listen and design in mind about how to be a concert, I always imagined that he would be fit to be a backing singer to be so very crazy, jump, play ... Well, exactly it! And by the way, white ball for him that introduced the band and even insisted the world has sufficient apaludat a drummer (God, I'd love to be a drummer myself ...), and presenting it again time.

Between parts (or even in moments of spare time) Mika has been talking with the public, was super nice, said it was his first concert on the beach and in the end we invite all to enter the water:)

The funny part was not necessarily so, but that translated into Romanian all said in English ... sure, a Romanian approximate but it was not "Good evening" and "Thank you", it was more complicated stuff ... Someone said that the headset is blowing, I like to be idealistic and think that he learned he had written or somewhere ...

My favorite songs are the repertoire of Happy Ending and Rain. The latter was a super-orchestration for concert version. In fact generally received some extra songs from the CD version, in rhythm, interpretation, came at a time like some barrels system, every other piece was accompanied by rapid beating of the band's hands ... and a very pleasant surprise was his version of "Sweet Dreams" (Eurythmics), which sounds like this (this is a varintă a concert in San Francisco, not in Mamaia

I do not know how to estimate how many people were very good, especially since I did not see exactly where they finish the set, but I think all 20,000 spectators were. Sure, the event was free and well organized, under the Orange Summer Party, so everyone was on hand to come.

Sorry for those who were advised not to miss it returns to Bucharest, and voice qualities beyond his music (which some may like or not), Mika seems a very talented entertainer and I hope that talent and success does not make him lose his head to keep him and hope to see again with an expanded collection of good songs and the same heat.

He, my only sadness is that did not want to give any interview, but did so well and work on stage that ... look.

Blog : Dana Gonţ - Muzică şi televiziune

http://danagont.blogspot.com/2010/07/marele-mika.html

Translation by GoogleTranslater :wink2:

------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, July 25 2010Marele Mika

* (Star) I still managed to upload some video and pictures they can not ask now, at 2, some people more and sleep:)

Tomorrow I hope to fill with pictures and possibly Article nice video.

Freshly returned from Mika concert review I would once again (at least) head-tail.

What do I do? How fix? I said: three big concerts I waited breathless year: Aerosmith, Cranberries and Mika. Thanks Orange Events that we have seen it all. The problem is: how am I now a hierarchy between them?

On some days I see Mika distance Cranberries, before leaving Mika concert and hear all the Cranberries ... was sufficient time and almost half of the magic of nearly two meters Tall Man, dressed in white or more than half of the concert naked ... to begin to not know that I liked more. And who does not speak for the bust, but the concert: D

Well, compare apples with pears, because they are not the same kind, may Cranberries and Aerosmith to the closest least, but Mika has no connection with them. And you can compare different genres ... You can not compare a Leonard Cohen concert, with Gotan Project, and Madonna, for example.

So I removed it, let me jump to the head that nobody in these moments, hot, hard, I would put the boy in the first place: D

One of the reasons for which he won many points from me is a great sound!

I know there's merit or blame the artist's sound, but ultimately counts damn much. So in this chapter pat above the other two concerts.

Mika live sound, sound as the disk. Impeccable voice, it comes with top-up and not miss them at all, always moving, is mega strong and positive ... a stage full of flowers, flower dress, why should ... therapy!

This concert was exactly how I imagined it would be (and I imagine, I have not seen anything on the net or on TV) and more than that. When we listen and design in mind about how to be a concert, I always imagined that he would be fit to be a backing singer to be so very crazy, jump, play ... Well, exactly it! And by the way, white ball for him that introduced the band and even insisted the world has sufficient apaludat a drummer (God, I'd love to be a drummer myself ...), and presenting it again time.

Between parts (or even in moments of spare time) Mika has been talking with the public, was super nice, said it was his first concert on the beach and in the end we invite all to enter the water:)

The funny part was not necessarily so, but that translated into Romanian all said in English ... sure, a Romanian approximate but it was not "Good evening" and "Thank you", it was more complicated stuff ... Someone said that the headset is blowing, I like to be idealistic and think that he learned he had written or somewhere ...

My favorite songs are the repertoire of Happy Ending and Rain. The latter was a super-orchestration for concert version. In fact generally received some extra songs from the CD version, in rhythm, interpretation, came at a time like some barrels system, every other piece was accompanied by rapid beating of the band's hands ... and a very pleasant surprise was his version of "Sweet Dreams" (Eurythmics), which sounds like this (this is a varintă a concert in San Francisco, not in Mamaia

I do not know how to estimate how many people were very good, especially since I did not see exactly where they finish the set, but I think all 20,000 spectators were. Sure, the event was free and well organized, under the Orange Summer Party, so everyone was on hand to come.

Sorry for those who were advised not to miss it returns to Bucharest, and voice qualities beyond his music (which some may like or not), Mika seems a very talented entertainer and I hope that talent and success does not make him lose his head to keep him and hope to see again with an expanded collection of good songs and the same heat.

He, my only sadness is that did not want to give any interview, but did so well and work on stage that ... look.

OOOOH!

That's not true!:shocked:

He did T4 on The Beach at Weston 2 years ago!

Thanks for posting that:thumb_yello:

Edited by RAK1

Hey review hungry people :biggrin2::biggrin2:

Tis Ioana :bye: taking over Vanessa's account...long story,bad memory on me,but we all know that by now

Anywho.quick report,as I've seen nobody really posted any gig details just the swooning :naughty:

It was hot! it was creepy hot! it was inhumanly hot! And I am talking weather not gig :mf_rosetinted:

Well,we were 'let in' at about...eh 6:30...tho 'let in' is a loose term as we were 'in' all along just not very close to the stage.

Gig started after some magnificent DJ guy abused his privilege for an hour.

After the guy's set was over,Mika's mom went ahead to picking big girls,lollies,4 boys and the unspecting bride..ja,i got married,congratulations are in order.

The great thing was that,since they needed some more BG's and boys,i helped a bit,and you should have seen those people's faces when i asked "hey,wanna be on stage?"

I think it was beyond anything they expected. I know some little lollies were having fibrilations and swore never to was the respective body part that touched Mika.

They were so small and cuuute! :wub2:

anyway,we skipped the cut copy,or copy paste people,or whatever the band was called but we got to see a pretty big chunk of the gig from the audience. I gotta say kids,I didn't envy any BG's or lollies for having to sit through the gig dressed in their costumes in that heat. I just got my thing on just before going on stage and even those 15 mins were getting crazy warm.

Anyway....the gig,well people loved the gig,I think everyone on Mika's side was surprised how many people were singing along and showed up...I mean I have no idea what they knew about Romania and what they expected,but he at least looked happy people were so hyper during the show.

I also hear Mr Sims liked my homeland,:thumb_yello:as well as Imma who i think wanted to hear a bit more about our gorgeous mountains,but sadly,it didn't properly come to that. I mean come on,we have a friggin fantastic country ,despite all the common issues that you bump your head into,in every country. So here tis

BIG FAT ROMANIAN PRIDE! :thumb_yello:

i hope they come back and I hope some of you will come see them when they do.

i think I'm gonna go more detailed when I get back home

But it was great meeting all the romanian MFC girls,you girls are so cute! I never knew there were so many over here ,honest! :teehee:

Edited by vanessa

Vanessa and Ioana at one gig! Must have been fun! Hope you girls enjoyed it despite the heat!

We share the sun,we share the moon,we share the gig....we're sharers man

Btw,still me here,Vanessa respects you very much :mf_rosetinted:

Hey review hungry people

Tis Ioana :bye: taking over Vanessa's account...long story,bad memory on me,but we all know that by now

Anywho.quick report,as I've seen nobody really posted any gig details just the swooning :

It was hot! it was creepy hot! it was inhumanly hot! And I am talking weather not gig

Well,we were 'let in' at about...eh 6:30...tho 'let in' is a loose term as we were 'in' all along just not very close to the stage.

After the guy's set was over,Mika's mom went ahead to picking big girls,lollies,4 boys and the unspecting bride..ja,i got married,congratulations are in order.

The great thing was that,since they needed some more BG's and boys,i helped a bit,and you should have seen those people's faces when i asked "hey,wanna be on stage?"

I think it was beyond anything they expected. I know some little lollies were having fibrilations and swore never to was the respective body part that touched Mika.

cut

anyway,we skipped the cut copy,or copy paste people,or whatever the band was called but we got to see a pretty big chunk of the gig from the audience. I gotta say kids,I didn't envy any BG's or lollies for having to sit through the gig dressed in their costumes in that heat. I just got my thing on just before going on stage and even those15 mins were getting crazy warm.

Anyway....the gig,well people loved the gig,I think everyone on Mika's side was surprised how many people were singing along and showed up...I mean I have no idea what they knew about Romania and what they expected,but he at least looked happy people were so hyper during the show.

I also hear Mr Sims liked my homeland,:thumb_yello:as well as Imma who i think wanted to hear a bit more about our gorgeous mountains,but sadly,it didn't properly come to that. I mean come on,we have a friggin fantastic country ,despite all the common issues that you bump your head into,in every country. So here tis

But it was great meeting all the romanian MFC girls,you girls are so cute! I never knew there were so many over here ,honest! :teehee:

woo oh! Nahce report. :naughty:

Girl, it was so great to meet you!! It is amazing to meet people that I can have fun with right away!!! :wub2: We rocked that side of the crowd!!

(Touching me touching you! :groovy::wink2: )

Will PM you on your account. I want to tell you something.

woo oh! Nahce report. :naughty:

Girl, it was so great to meet you!! It is amazing to meet people that I can have fun with right away!!! :wub2: We rocked that side of the crowd!!

(Touching me touching you! :groovy::wink2: )

Will PM you on your account. I want to tell you something.

PM me,but I'll only login to mine on tuesday ish,so i can only reply then. if it's urgent u can sms me,i suppose? I beep yoooou! :mf_rosetinted:

PM me,but I'll only login to mine on tuesday ish,so i can only reply then. if it's urgent u can sms me,i suppose? I beep yoooou! :mf_rosetinted:

ok...I don't even know if I have your number...I'm a mess today. AS you can imagine. :naughty:

Hey review hungry people :biggrin2::biggrin2:

Anywho.quick report,as I've seen nobody really posted any gig details just the swooning :naughty:

It was hot! it was creepy hot! it was inhumanly hot! And I am talking weather not gig :mf_rosetinted:

anyway,we skipped the cut copy,or copy paste people,or whatever the band was called but we got to see a pretty big chunk of the gig from the audience. I gotta say kids,I didn't envy any BG's or lollies for having to sit through the gig dressed in their costumes in that heat. I just got my thing on just before going on stage and even those 15 mins were getting crazy warm.

HEY, P.A.!!!

You got to be the Bride?:shocked:

I'm SOOO proud of you!:wink2:

Great mini report, and I will move heaven and earth to make it to the next one. It's been TOO long since we tore it up!

Awwwww :aah:

seriously...I think I need to ask the promotion people that NO AIR CONDITIONER PLEASE even if he performs on the boiling summer weather...to make him SHIRTLESS :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

Awwwww :aah:

seriously...I think I need to ask the promotion people that NO AIR CONDITIONER PLEASE even if he performs on the boiling summer weather...to make him SHIRTLESS :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

sounds like a great idea!!!!!!! I donno if i will survive if i will be there then :blink: