REPORTS/PICS/VIDS - Mika @ Mamaia, Romania, 24-JUL-2010

Christine

I just want you to know. I think i love you :lmao:

38957_140942662602500_138463526183747_307638_573930_n.jpg

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl: yup that's me!

in case anyone's wondering the face was for the photographer. the playlist sheet fell from the stage and he read it and didn't want to give it to us :roftl:

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice video Bianca!! None of us are blind:aah:

And I could swear that Ingie was dancing there over on iMMa's side of the stage:naughty:

I can't be everywhere:mf_rosetinted: I know it's hard for Mika, but he has to learn to live without me now and then:naughty:

I can't be everywhere:mf_rosetinted: I know it's hard for Mika, but he has to learn to live without me now and then:naughty:

Ditto.:teehee: But I'm looking forward to seeing you again on stage devilish woman:aah: And some other girl as Lolipopgirl as well.:wub2:

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl: yup that's me!

in case anyone's wondering the face was for the photographer. the playlist sheet fell from the stage and he read it and didn't want to give it to us :roftl:

it was Cut Copy's playlist anyway, it was checked :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Okay, so I got the pics from my (sh**y) camera!

A lot of pics looked well when looking at them on the little screen but when I downloaded them... :sneaky2: anyway, I'll upload some of them here!

Videos are up too, have to mention some details: I have 5 videos from my camera which are B&W and I can tell you they're not really that worth watching as the sound is so crap, I even have a video called Unknown 'cause I can't recognize the song :lmfao: and it was only 280x340 :blink: (again, looked fantastic on little screen and totally opposite on computer).

But apart from them my brother filmed some other songs of the gig and the sound is fantastic, just that he was way too far :aah: so if you put the image from my vids together with the sound from his, you could get some decent videos :lmfao:

I'll never borrow a camera again, it's really time to get one MYSELF. I never know what I get when I borrow them and then everything I picture/film turns out crap! :puke:

VIDS: http://www.youtube.com/tassadaronline (bro's account)

I won't even mention MY videos. The others:

- Happy Ending -

- Death March/Love Today -

- Love Today/We Are Golden -

- Grace Kelly -

- Lollipop -

PICS as follows...

This was the banner we used at the gig which is now here with me.

6fmg4k.jpg

This :wub2:, excuse my fangurliness, was the DJ who kept us busy till Cut Copy came up.

33fc8ib.jpg

This is the lead singer of Cut Copy but I don't know his name...

21axqau.jpg

And here's a bigger pic of Mika and Jimmy, I just loved how I caught their faces :lol3:

262y6o9.jpg

Edited by petra_ale

Going on with the pics!

This I thought was a decent pic of iMMa but then I saw the lights were on Jimmy and his part of the pic looks better too, so I'd rather say it was a picture of Jimmy :teehee:

2lid8x1.jpg

And now some pictures of Mika during Dr. John:

2hcfaz9.jpg

262bn85.jpg

v5hovk.jpg

2qmkeph.jpg

The last picture WASN'T taken during Dr John but I just wanted to tell you I spent half an hour yesterday evening trying to figure out what the hell he has under his arm (keep in mind, I was looking on the camera's little screen), and I thought about a thousand possibilities: aliens? some wrong light? but it was long until I figured out it was actually nothing else but THE MOON. :aah::roftl:

aaaawiieee they still glow :shocked: last night i turned off the lights and they were pale but still glowing! THANK YOU :D they're awesome!

:huglove: Just a little bit of love (Little bit of love Little bit of love:blush-anim-cl:)

and awwwww lovely report! It was wonderful sitting next to you at the gig. I will never forget it. :wub2::wub2:

& same here when mika went on stage. :swoon:

:huglove: Just a little bit of love (Little bit of love Little bit of love:blush-anim-cl:)

and awwwww lovely report! It was wonderful sitting next to you at the gig. I will never forget it. :wub2::wub2:

& same here when mika went on stage. :swoon:

thank you! i'm happy i was next to you too :wink2: and i'm happy i met you! it was great! :biggrin2:

Can you believe it's been a week already since the gig? :blink::tears:

omgosh,a week!!!!

feels like yesterday :tears:

it's 10:36 PM and that means a week ago,at this time,we were totally rocking out the front row :mf_rosetinted:

time flies :tears:

• 2 weeks later...

I think no one has mentioned how worried some of us got halfway through the gig :teehee: It's quite a hilarious happening which is one of my favourite memories from this concert...

You can see in the pics that there were some sorts of chests attached to the fence at the front row. We thought we could put our things there, so that's what we did. When the gig started, we put the banner on the fence so Mika would have time to see it during Relax, then after some songs we just crumpled and put it over our stuff on the chest that was right in front of me and Diana, thinking that we'd show the banner again during WAG.

What we didn't see was that Mama P appeared out of nowhere halfway through the show with her camera, and sat herself in front of us! In other words: we found her comfortably sitting on our banner, calmly taking pictures of her son on stage :harp::aah:

Fortunately she left when Happy Ending started, I think, so we were all like "phew! the banner is finally reachable" :teehee: but if I think back now, we should have started worrying sooner because if she hadn't left at that moment, we would have had to find a way to use our bubble-guns without filling Mama P's head with bubbles :aah::roftl:

Little forgotten details from this wonderful gig still keep coming back :wub2:

PS: I'd be super grateful if anyone had a pic with Mika with that huge smile on his face when we started singing the "little bit of love" part by ourselves :biggrin2:

Edited by petra_ale

omg, adda, that's such a wonderful pic. i remember that when he did that small feathers flew above us. it was amazing :bigg rin2:

Yeaaaah:fangurl: :huglove: I remember that :teehee:

I think no one has mentioned how worried some of us got halfway through the gig :teeh ee: It's quite a hilarious happening which is one of my favourite memories from this concert...

You can see in the pics that there were some sorts of chests attached to the fence at the front row. We thought we could put our things there, so that's what we did. When the gig started, we put the banner on the fence so Mika would have time to see it during Relax, then after some songs we just crumpled and put it over our stuff on the chest that was right in front of me and Diana, thinking that we'd show the banner again during WAG.

What we didn't see was that Mama P appeared out of nowhere halfway through the show with her camera, and sat herself in front of us! In other words: we found her comfortably sitting on our banner, calmly taking pictures of her son on stage :ha rp: :a ah:

Fortunately she left when Happy Ending started, I think, so we were all like "phew! the banner is finally reachable" :teeh ee: but if I think back now, we should have started worrying sooner because if she hadn't left at that moment, we would have had to find a way to use our bubble-guns without filling Mama P's head with bubbles :aa h: :rof tl:

Little forgotten details from this wonderful gig still keep coming back :wu b2:

PS: I'd be super grateful if anyone had a pic with Mika with that huge smile on his face when we started singing the "little bit of love" part by ourselves :big grin2:

I remember that! I looked at you and saw your faces... poor banner, I thought. She sat in fron of me and Ruxi too :wub2: and I got even more nervous:blush-anim-cl:

Will come back with more photos!