REPORTS/PICS/VIDS - Mika @ Mamaia, Romania, 24-JUL-2010

Christine

some of our foreign members ( i mean not the romanian members) asked me about the gift,so i will post here what message i've already sent to Mika via myspace:

hi,Mika!

first of all i want to apologize for my rough english!

i hope you will understand what i would want to tell you!

i and others members of the MFC http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4827

went at your amazing show on july 24 at Mamaia,Romania and we had wish to gave you something to remember of our country and,of course,of your romanian fans!

unfortunately you were rushed and we didn't meet you after show ,even our great Big Girl,B!anca didn't have the luck to talk to you about our gifts.finally we managed to get in backstage(with the risk to upset our "great and understanding" organizers) and we've meet (with a huuge luck) Cherisse,iMMa and Maria .The last lady showed us another lady(she said is the trusted one,and we trusted Maria) and Maria told us to give her our gifts for you and you will definitely get them !i don't have any doubt about it but because of "kindness" of Orange crew we don't have time to explain her what is the signification of every gift.(the orange crew stayed behind us,yelled at us and they were counted how many times we have to talk with your crew-extremely rude from them and i felt so ashamed beside your crew!)

so,this is the meaning of each gift in part:

1- the gift from MFC Romania - "WELCOME TO ROMANIA!"

[Romanian traditional belt]

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/63/l_b0f48471b0634a07a6a19fd139f1f3f1.jpg

[Romanian traditional shirt]

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/93/l_8f7158d1eba44b1f8b6035940669e664.jpg

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/79/l_597f630ff2fd40b7ab59bd79c983ec05.jpg

the meaning of the gift is Romanian folk costume

something like this http://www.traditii.ro/produse.php?id_produs=165

in this gift you will find a postcard painted by Ada http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/member.php?u=11679 or http://twitter.com/addapineapple

2 - the second gift is something for your upcoming birthday - but for this one we put on it a later with the meaning ...

it was a Byzantine icon painted on wood in the traditional Romanian folk.This is an orthodox christian cult object and represented his Saint of the name (Saint Michael) - in fact it was a triptych - something like this but with another images

http://www.bizoo.ro/firma/icoanepelemn/vanzare/103809/Icoana-triptic--Nasterea-Domnului

3 - the third gift is a special gift and this gift is from Tokio Hotel fans (i am a TH fan because of you,but this is another story...).They wanted to send you trough me the last TH album - Humanoid [2009]( most beautiful one,and it's not only my "unclear" opinion about it,unfortunately insufficiently promoted ) because you said on Viva Live ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2y6FBy8ksoI&feature=related )

that you don't know too much about their music ,only Durch Den Monsun ( and because of this you will get the Schrei album - 2006 with this song ) and my lovely TH fans wanted to fix this problem!they wanted to inform you about their music because they love you and respect you very much! (some of them, blame it on me for their Mika's obsession ,and i blame it on you for my TH obsession *just kidding,of course!)

[TH - H&M Fashion Against AIDS T-shirt]

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/84/l_0f330b3216294194b418a0b1213d4edc.jpg

and this is Tokio Hotel's Fashion Against AIDS Shirts !

http://www.designersagainstaids.com/fashion_against_aids/item/fashion_against_aids_2009'>http://www.designersagainstaids.com/fashion_against_aids/item/fashion_against_aids_2009

http://buzzworthy.mtv.com/2009/05/04/tokio-hotels-new-hm-x-fashion-against-aids-t-shirt/

I wanted to give you this t-shirt because i would like to suggest you join the 2010 or 2011 H & M Fashion Against AIDS campaign

http://www.designersagainstaids.com/

i bet your creation would be uber amazing because of your natural talent and i'm pretty sure your creation would be immediately sold out !

well ,i hope my "huge letter" will not boring too much and you will find time to read what i wrote it!

thank you for your amazing concert from Mamaia beach ,a show beyond any words,and my hope are that you will come again in my country with an included concert in your future tour!

:mf_rosetinted:i hope Mika or someone else will read my message!*prays!

WOaaaaaaaw!!

:wub2::wub2:

:blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:Thank YOu!

EDIT: YOU ARE AMAZING!!! :huglove:

Edited by adda
was typing on top of my piano and couldn't finish 'cause I got hyper.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:wink2:i miss you,girls!you and my sweet curly hair Vannesa!:blush-anim-cl:even if you will never go back to big fan girl mode ,i would really love it to meet you again at other Mika 's gig in our country because you are my "first love" from this fandom and ,you know ,the first love is forever:blush-anim-cl:! ( :sneaky2:bad,bad boy Mika!)

who,me? aaaaaw :huglove:

it was lovely meeting you too,and everyone else! it's been a long time coming and I was really glad to see everyone's wish finally coming true and seeing Mika in our own country/ Plus,now I'm quite sure he'll come back,it was a good popularity test and I think we passed

....The lights went out and DAMN! "look there's Cherisse... oh look there's Jimmy! look there's everybody! :wub2: OMFG! wait... is that Mika" :blink: This is exactly how it happened, but then I calmed down and was just ready to rock like never before.

Perfect description,I remember my very first Mika gig.

Ok,except for the 12 yr old girls who were yelling each time someone was testing cables....

But yeah,darkness and then I think Cherisse and Martin came on stage and then Luke and it was pretty surreal at that time. and then Mika just popped out of that balloon thing he was doing back then and I swear I yelled like a friggin Bieber fan :roftl:

It's all a bit surreal when you wait for it for so long and then it's there suddenly

I actually thought that it's a really good pic of you, and you look very pretty! I haven't seen you in ages but you've really blossomed :blush-anim-cl:

D cupz :das::mf_rosetinted:

Ah SHUT UP :lmfao: I didn't mean it in that way, you perv!!! I meant it in a general way, like she's sort of glowing, blossomed, turned all "grown up", you clown :roftl:

you're deceiving yourself,i know you wanted to know exact dimensions :lmfao: !

also,of course she was glowing,6 hours in 45C sun will do that to a person. :mf_rosetinted:

WOaaaaaaaw!!

:wub2::wub2:

:blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:Thank YOu!

EDIT: YOU ARE AMAZING!!! :huglove:

:blush-anim-cl:OH,You are so kind!my beautiful and talented girl!

(:mf_rosetinted:i have a new obsession - going on myspace and verifying if the message was read or not...isn't read yet:tears:)

you're deceiving yourself,i know you wanted to know exact dimensions :lmfao: !

also,of course she was glowing,6 hours in 45C sun will do that to a person. :mf_rosetinted:

Sorry for interrupting, but I have a theory for this. I bet she has turned into a sparkly vampire since you two saw each other. *runs*

:blush-anim-cl:OH,You are so kind!my beautiful and talented girl!

(:mf_rosetinted:i have a new obsession - going on myspace and verifying if the message was read or not...isn't read yet:tears:)

Awww :huglove:

( :nicoleta_undercover: )

EDIT: THIS IS MY 300th post yay.

okay,not much of a report as i see people already shared pretty much everything!

me and my mum got to Mamaia around 12 pm and met Bianca,Ruxi,Adda & Nicoleta and together we headed to the h2o beach where we met another bunch of mfcers. i must say i had the time of my life chatting with all of you,packing presents for Mika,dancing to soundcheck or just fooling around.great great great atmosphere,really.:wub2:

apart from the Orange b*stards who didn't allow us to get inside only around 6-7 pm,everything was fine. (oh btw,thanks Adda for that towel,it felt really good to lay down on it).The weather was hot as hell,i obviously got sunburnt (i spent the whole morning today peeling my skin off,ew.)

I never knew i was that good at running,but when they let us in i showed off my skills.ha! we caught front row,on Jimmy&iMMa's side.the DJ guy was cute and Cut Copy were awesome! (yes,they were.) A random girl kept yelling "MIKA MIKA MIKA" and the poor guys had to clear things out saying "Hi,we're not Mika,we're Cut Copy".That was funny but maybe a bit embarassing for them.

I didn't get to be a LG,but i don't regret it now cause i fully enjoyed every second of the show.:wub2: This man has endless energy,i don't know how he does it.His Romanian was PERFECT! :teehee: hands down. I really wanted him to do Kick Ass but Sweet Dreams shirtless is always a plus.(what a great surprise,though!) :das: Bubble gun effect was awesome,even though me & Petra were all covered in soap afterwards,it was totally worth it! The highlight of the night was definitely his reaction to our banner.it made us all so happy,haha. "This song is dedicated to Albert,the golden donkey!" :mf_rosetinted:

All in all it was perfect for a home gig. i'm sure he'll come back anytime soon and that our fan base will grow.

Thank you,Mika! :wub2:

I actually thought that it's a really good pic of you, and you look very pretty! I haven't seen you in ages but you've really blossomed :blush-anim-cl:

Thank you Sara :blush-anim-cl:

I finally uploaded ma photos on facebook

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=name&id=636307770#!/album.php?id=636307770&aid=194346&s=0&hash=1b56e31f62f7cb61787603b9ff5d124c

And there are 2 pics in the end of Ioana and me at a gas station at 2 am :naughty:

thank you,Vannesa!

well,this is another promotional thing done by orange .ro,they shared this on beach bar/terrace ,near to the stage

24 - FUN

Mika In Romania

*another promotional magazine by Orange.ro - they have shared at the beach bar/ terrace(near the stage)

cover1a.th.jpgcover11p.th.jpg

pg1.th.jpg

pg4yt.th.jpgpg5of.th.jpgpg6q.th.jpgpg7.th.jpg

pg8n.th.jpgpg9w.th.jpgpg10x.th.jpg

pg11z.th.jpgcoverbackw.th.jpg

:wub2:a very good review!romanian media,i feel so proud of you!thank you!:thumb_yello:

Recenzie + Poze: Divercitycafe @ Concert Mika – “Un geniu golden intre multe floarea-soarelui”

*google translate

Review + Photos: Divercitycafe @ Concert Mika - "A genius among many golden sunflower"

thumbs_m_img_2997.jpg

http://www.divercitycafe.ro/poze-concert-mika.html

*videos by divercitycafe.ro

Concert Mika Orange Mamaia

-Happy Ending

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci_vRIfmSWU

*DA!!!this video is for you!!

-We Are Golden

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drt4u7aE-_M&feature=channel

*pics

mimg3196.th.jpgmimg3086.th.jpgmimg3016.th.jpg

mimg2993.th.jpgmimg2959.th.jpgmimg2909.th.jpg

mimg2850.th.jpgmimg3210.th.jpg

Madalina,we need your precious help,sweetie!

Edited by nicoleta

okay,not much of a report as i see people already shared pretty much everything!

me and my mum got to Mamaia around 12 pm and met Bianca,Ruxi,Adda & Nicoleta and together we headed to the h2o beach where we met another bunch of mfcers. i must say i had the time of my life chatting with all of you,packing presents for Mika,dancing to soundcheck or just fooling around.great great great atmosphere,really.:wub2:

apart from the Orange b*stards who didn't allow us to get inside only around 6-7 pm,everything was fine. (oh btw,thanks Adda for that towel,it felt really good to lay down on it).The weather was hot as hell,i obviously got sunburnt (i spent the whole morning today peeling my skin off,ew.)

I never knew i was that good at running,but when they let us in i showed off my skills.ha! we caught front row,on Jimmy&iMMa's side.the DJ guy was cute and Cut Copy were awesome! (yes,they were.) A random girl kept yelling "MIKA MIKA MIKA" and the poor guys had to clear things out saying "Hi,we're not Mika,we're Cut Copy".That was funny but maybe a bit embarassing for them.

I didn't get to be a LG,but i don't regret it now cause i fully enjoyed every second of the show.:wub2: This man has endless energy,i don't know how he does it.His Romanian was PERFECT! :teehee: hands down. I really wanted him to do Kick Ass but Sweet Dreams shirtless is always a plus.(what a great surprise,though!) :das: Bubble gun effect was awesome,even though me & Petra were all covered in soap afterwards,it was totally worth it! The highlight of the night was definitely his reaction to our banner.it made us all so happy,haha. "This song is dedicated to Albert,the golden donkey!" :mf_rosetinted:

All in all it was perfect for a home gig. i'm sure he'll come back anytime soon and that our fan base will grow.

Thank you,Mika! :wub2:

Lovely report and you're very welcome :huglove:

Oh and btw just wondering how many of you guys got the light bracelets or however you call them that I tried to share with you :blush-anim-cl:

I still have mine - on my desk now:wub2:

Oh and btw just wondering how many of you guys got the light bracelets or however you call them that I tried to share with you :blush-anim-cl:

i still have mine,too! the colour went pale but it's a great memory to keep,thank you very much :wub2:

i still have mine,too! the colour went pale but it's a great memory to keep,thank you very much :wub2:

Aww that made me soooo happy. It was lovely meeting you! :huglove:

@Nicoleta.. PHEWWW. I finished translating the whole review of DivercityCafe. My fave is still Florin Grozea's, of Hi-Q, this one coming right after it.

Divercitycafe@Mika Concert – A golden genius among many sunflowers

Yesterday, half of the Divercitycafe’s staff went to one of the most anticipated concerts of the summer: Mika’s show on the H2O beach in Mamaia. We had high expectations, and Mika didn’t disappoint. It all starts with the cliche-line „Once upon a time..”

Yesterday, July 24th, we got on the road (6 persons fit in Delia’s small car) and I said we MUST attend Mika’s show. We arrived there at 7:30 PM and we barely got through the desperate fans in the crowd who were already screaming „MIKAAA”. As I was saying, we were crammed in in the crowd of thousands of people who came to watch the show and we found strategic spots (or not) in front of the stage, but only after a short dip in the sea.

We danced for an hour and a half on the music supplied by Orange and a random DJ, waiting for the event to begin. In the meantime, the number of spectators was rising, the target audience being represented mostly by teens between 14 and 18 years-old, only to end up a bit deaf after the concert – many fans with a great set of lungs.

At 9 PM, the public was already restless and anxious, when the Australian band Cut Copy having came on-stage. At first, I wasn’t convinced by their skills, but after they sang some of their most famous songs, „Hearts On Fire” and „Lights & Music”, but also some songs who are going to be included in their next album, I found them pretty cool. They were energetic, they made the crowd dance and they made pretty good use of the time they had allocated to singing (an hour = a bit too much).

Finally, at about 10 PM, the long-awaited for Mika appeared on-stage, wearing a blue tailcoat, with a shirt, white pants and a black top hat to match, the artist starting full-strength his show, by singing his most famous single in Romania, Relax, Take It Easy. Even from the sound of the first few chords, the crowd went simply MAD! The event went smoothly and time was running fast.. Relax was followed by energetic performances of some of his more or less known songs, Big Girl (You Are Beautiful), Stuck In The Middle, Dr. John and Blue Eyes. To my amazement, the public really knew all the lines.. (myself, who didn’t know all his singles.. I felt a bit uneasy and not myself there)

The atmosphere was getting hotter by the second and.. damn.. Mika was offering an exceptional live show! His voice is top notch, all the songs that he had to sing, he did. He didn’t do falsettos, he didn’t oversing. Due to that huge amount of energy which he gave off through catchy performances of some up-beat songs: Billy Brown, Touches You, Rain and Blame It On The Girls, he gave up his tailcoat and shirt easily. At that moment in time, the public went wild, yet again.. I could barely hear anything, although the artist kept performing wonderfully, vocally speaking.

Mika changed his outfits several times during the show (he wore different capes, colorful jackets, which had flower prints and floral accessories), to match the stage props. Maybe it sounds a bit „yuck”, but it wasn’t too much at all.. The best moment of the evening to me was the song Happy Ending – apart from the fact that I really like it, the public was gently waving their arms up in the air and singing along with the British artist. Mika took me by surprise as well by talking to the public in Romanian – not the cliches „Buna seara, Romania” (Good evening, Romania!), but with more complex lines – „Vreau ca voi sa numarati impreuna cu mine pana la 3 si apoi sa sariti.” (I want you to count to 3 with me and then jump!). Really impressive gesture!

The concert ended around 11 PM, by singing 3 of his most successful songs: „Love Today”, „We Are Golden” and „Lollipop”, which ended a wonderful, golden concert, full of energy, in which the fans sang, danced, screamed, laughed.. For a proper happy ending, the Mamaia sky was full of fireworks, during which the thousands of spectators were staring towards the sky.. clapping their hands one last time.

Conclusions? The concert was definitely a must-see! Despite the very long waiting time, the show was fantastic! Mika’s charming and lively performances had an amazing effect on everyone. Mika’s voice varied from high-pitched notes on energetic songs, to low notes to which the public sang along. Mika is a great performer, whose love for being on-stage can be considered a sense of immaturity. Wrong.. he is a little genius.. and last night’s show was the proof of that.

To sum it all up, I have to quote Irina, one of our interns: „I want to be back at the Mika concert” and below you have reviews from 3 of our Divercitycafe interns:

Silvia

O lume plina de culori, de bomboane, balonase, papusele, lume in care ne simtim electrizati de toate aceste farmece ce nu ne dorim sa dispara niciodata, este lumea in care ne place sa traim, sa zburdam ca niste ieduti fericiti si rasfatati de tot ceea ce ne inconjoara. Mika mi-a redat acest sentiment pe care il aveam insa parca simteam nevoie de o scanteie, de un fenomen care sa ma readuca pe acest curcubeu.

Prezenta electrizanta si cantecele colorate si vesele ale acestui iedut imbracat intr-un frac si joben, plin de energie si mult entuziasm ne-au facut pur si simplu sa vibram intr-un ritm de-a dreptul ametitor si nemaintalnit. Inca nu mi-am revenit dupa acest show plin de viata care din pacate a tinut foarte putin. Mikaaa, avem nevoie cat mai repede de un alt concert pentru ca reusesti sa ne faci viata mai frumoasa!

Corina:

Nu sunt o fana Mika, in afara de “Relax, Take It Easy”, melodie pe care anul trecut am fredonat-o toata vara si m-a facut sa-mi doresc sa-l vad live si “Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)” , alte piese ale lui nu am in playlist. Insa ce am vazut si ascultat aseara m-a facut sa cred ca Mika merita toata admiratia. Este un artist GENIAL! A cantat impecabil live, asta in timp ce era intr-o miscare continua pe scena a dansat, a sarit, a interactionat cu publicul.

Mika este cu siguranta un artist carismatic care stie sa transmita din energia sa publicului, si credeti-ma ca are foarte multa . Totul a fost la superlativ: interpretare, backing vocal, instrumentisti, dansatori iar cel mai cel a fost, desigur interpretul care a facut un public foarte numeros sa cante si sa se distreze alaturi de el. Aplauzele mele inca o data!

Irina:

I can proudly say that I’m one of the lucky ones who had the honor of seeing Mika perform live. He is fantastic, he is a genius, actually, words aren’t enough to describe him. He has an incredible energy, he is an adorable child.

He managed to electrify the crowd last night and it didn’t took him too much, because he was a natural on-stage. The bond he managed to create last night between him and the public will stay as strong for a long time from now on. Everything was perfect, every small detail („I am Mika and I am dead” – „Eu sunt Mika si am murit”), I was feeling as if I had entered a room full of toys of this curly-haired boy (from which I never wanted to leave), room which he was really happy to share with me and the rest of the people on the beach. He managed to win the hearts even of those who didn’t know his work very well or who didn’t like him that much. I enjoyed the fact that everyone was singing, dancing and jumping around with him, and at the same time, they made him happy, by showing their gratitude. The H2O beach turned into a huge playground last night, because everyone around me looked like some lost kids who would come back home only to find new toys.

Mika is the ultimate performer! Again, words aren’t enough, my opinion should be written only with little hearts. P.S: The guys from Cut Copy are amazing live. More people should hear them. Really great warm-up.

LOVELOVELOVE the playground and toy-sharing part of the review.. I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Giggling like a little girl right now.. :blush-anim-cl::teehee:

:biggrin2: I am so happy all you girls had such a fabulous time, you deserved it after your long wait. I am sure Mika will be back soon (well, after the next album :naughty:) because he seems to have had such a good response.

@Nicoleta.. PHEWWW. I finished translating the whole review of DivercityCafe. My fave is still Florin Grozea's, of Hi-Q, this one coming right after it.

Divercitycafe@Mika Concert – A golden genius among many sunflowers

Yesterday, half of the Divercitycafe’s staff went to one of the most anticipated concerts of the summer: Mika’s show on the H2O beach in Mamaia. We had high expectations, and Mika didn’t disappoint. It all starts with the cliche-line „Once upon a time..”

Yesterday, July 24th, we got on the road (6 persons fit in Delia’s small car) and I said we MUST attend Mika’s show. We arrived there at 7:30 PM and we barely got through the desperate fans in the crowd who were already screaming „MIKAAA”. As I was saying, we were crammed in in the crowd of thousands of people who came to watch the show and we found strategic spots (or not) in front of the stage, but only after a short dip in the sea.

We danced for an hour and a half on the music supplied by Orange and a random DJ, waiting for the event to begin. In the meantime, the number of spectators was rising, the target audience being represented mostly by teens between 14 and 18 years-old, only to end up a bit deaf after the concert – many fans with a great set of lungs.

At 9 PM, the public was already restless and anxious, when the Australian band Cut Copy having came on-stage. At first, I wasn’t convinced by their skills, but after they sang some of their most famous songs, „Hearts On Fire” and „Lights & Music”, but also some songs who are going to be included in their next album, I found them pretty cool. They were energetic, they made the crowd dance and they made pretty good use of the time they had allocated to singing (an hour = a bit too much).

Finally, at about 10 PM, the long-awaited for Mika appeared on-stage, wearing a blue tailcoat, with a shirt, white pants and a black top hat to match, the artist starting full-strength his show, by singing his most famous single in Romania, Relax, Take It Easy. Even from the sound of the first few chords, the crowd went simply MAD! The event went smoothly and time was running fast.. Relax was followed by energetic performances of some of his more or less known songs, Big Girl (You Are Beautiful), Stuck In The Middle, Dr. John and Blue Eyes. To my amazement, the public really knew all the lines.. (myself, who didn’t know all his singles.. I felt a bit uneasy and not myself there)

The atmosphere was getting hotter by the second and.. damn.. Mika was offering an exceptional live show! His voice is top notch, all the songs that he had to sing, he did. He didn’t do falsettos, he didn’t oversing. Due to that huge amount of energy which he gave off through catchy performances of some up-beat songs: Billy Brown, Touches You, Rain and Blame It On The Girls, he gave up his tailcoat and shirt easily. At that moment in time, the public went wild, yet again.. I could barely hear anything, although the artist kept performing wonderfully, vocally speaking.

Mika changed his outfits several times during the show (he wore different capes, colorful jackets, which had flower prints and floral accessories), to match the stage props. Maybe it sounds a bit „yuck”, but it wasn’t too much at all.. The best moment of the evening to me was the song Happy Ending – apart from the fact that I really like it, the public was gently waving their arms up in the air and singing along with the British artist. Mika took me by surprise as well by talking to the public in Romanian – not the cliches „Buna seara, Romania” (Good evening, Romania!), but with more complex lines – „Vreau ca voi sa numarati impreuna cu mine pana la 3 si apoi sa sariti.” (I want you to count to 3 with me and then jump!). Really impressive gesture!

The concert ended around 11 PM, by singing 3 of his most successful songs: „Love Today”, „We Are Golden” and „Lollipop”, which ended a wonderful, golden concert, full of energy, in which the fans sang, danced, screamed, laughed.. For a proper happy ending, the Mamaia sky was full of fireworks, during which the thousands of spectators were staring towards the sky.. clapping their hands one last time.

Conclusions? The concert was definitely a must-see! Despite the very long waiting time, the show was fantastic! Mika’s charming and lively performances had an amazing effect on everyone. Mika’s voice varied from high-pitched notes on energetic songs, to low notes to which the public sang along. Mika is a great performer, whose love for being on-stage can be considered a sense of immaturity. Wrong.. he is a little genius.. and last night’s show was the proof of that.

To sum it all up, I have to quote Irina, one of our interns: „I want to be back at the Mika concert” and below you have reviews from 3 of our Divercitycafe interns:

Silvia

O lume plina de culori, de bomboane, balonase, papusele, lume in care ne simtim electrizati de toate aceste farmece ce nu ne dorim sa dispara niciodata, este lumea in care ne place sa traim, sa zburdam ca niste ieduti fericiti si rasfatati de tot ceea ce ne inconjoara. Mika mi-a redat acest sentiment pe care il aveam insa parca simteam nevoie de o scanteie, de un fenomen care sa ma readuca pe acest curcubeu.

Prezenta electrizanta si cantecele colorate si vesele ale acestui iedut imbracat intr-un frac si joben, plin de energie si mult entuziasm ne-au facut pur si simplu sa vibram intr-un ritm de-a dreptul ametitor si nemaintalnit. Inca nu mi-am revenit dupa acest show plin de viata care din pacate a tinut foarte putin. Mikaaa, avem nevoie cat mai repede de un alt concert pentru ca reusesti sa ne faci viata mai frumoasa!

Corina:

Nu sunt o fana Mika, in afara de “Relax, Take It Easy”, melodie pe care anul trecut am fredonat-o toata vara si m-a facut sa-mi doresc sa-l vad live si “Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)” , alte piese ale lui nu am in playlist. Insa ce am vazut si ascultat aseara m-a facut sa cred ca Mika merita toata admiratia. Este un artist GENIAL! A cantat impecabil live, asta in timp ce era intr-o miscare continua pe scena a dansat, a sarit, a interactionat cu publicul.

Mika este cu siguranta un artist carismatic care stie sa transmita din energia sa publicului, si credeti-ma ca are foarte multa . Totul a fost la superlativ: interpretare, backing vocal, instrumentisti, dansatori iar cel mai cel a fost, desigur interpretul care a facut un public foarte numeros sa cante si sa se distreze alaturi de el. Aplauzele mele inca o data!

Irina:

I can proudly say that I’m one of the lucky ones who had the honor of seeing Mika perform live. He is fantastic, he is a genius, actually, words aren’t enough to describe him. He has an incredible energy, he is an adorable child.

He managed to electrify the crowd last night and it didn’t took him too much, because he was a natural on-stage. The bond he managed to create last night between him and the public will stay as strong for a long time from now on. Everything was perfect, every small detail („I am Mika and I am dead” – „Eu sunt Mika si am murit”), I was feeling as if I had entered a room full of toys of this curly-haired boy (from which I never wanted to leave), room which he was really happy to share with me and the rest of the people on the beach. He managed to win the hearts even of those who didn’t know his work very well or who didn’t like him that much. I enjoyed the fact that everyone was singing, dancing and jumping around with him, and at the same time, they made him happy, by showing their gratitude. The H2O beach turned into a huge playground last night, because everyone around me looked like some lost kids who would come back home only to find new toys.

Mika is the ultimate performer! Again, words aren’t enough, my opinion should be written only with little hearts. P.S: The guys from Cut Copy are amazing live. More people should hear them. Really great warm-up.

LOVELOVELOVE the playground and toy-sharing part of the review.. I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Giggling like a little girl right now.. :blush-anim-cl::teehee:

:jawdrop: What a review.

And Madeline - you deserve a medal for all this translating :bow:

Edited by silver

guuuuys i haven't posted in ages here :blush-anim-cl: to be honest i barely have the time to breath lately. :aah:

so...my review... :naughty:

i know i know you all want pics don't you? :biggrin2:

enjoy!! :teehee:

i still don't know how to put this into words...

It only struck me that I was going to see Mika when I went to Mamaia and saw the double decker buses with MIKA written on them with huge fonts.

DPP_0252.JPG

But, to start with. I finally got the chance to meet Bianca in person. :) Woop woop! and her mum and granny! Great people! I don't remember much of the first day, apart from being sleepy, (i was already awake for 25 hours when I got there in the morning, and I went to bed only late in the evening) hungry and watching the Vega hotel doors to see who's coming and who's leaving. (noooooo...we weren't looking for Mika. :mf_rosetinted:)

The next day we woke up pretty early, though not as early as planned, (now Bianca knows how terrible I am when it comes to being on time). Sorry! We got to the H2O beach around 9 am and the stage wasn't even up properly. So after lurking a bit there we decided we'd come back at 4 p.m to get in line for the gig. We went back to the beach, and we met Mrs. P and Jimmy. Then we saw everyone from the band, apart from Mika, getting in the van and going to the sound check. I changed into my gig clothes and we went at the H2O beach. Oh, it was only 2.30. So we spent our time there in the melting sun, writing the banner (Bianca's idea) and pretty much just waiting.DPP_0275.JPG

The gig was supposed to start at 7.30 p.m. They've only let us in at 7 and the gig started at 8.30 (the typical Romanian style) with Cut Copy.

After they were done, Mrs. P came to pick up Lollipop girls and Big girls. I decided I was going to be a Lollipop girl, but then I changed my mind because I wanted to see the gig. Mrs. P (a.k.a Mika's Mum) asked me and Adda if we wanted to be Lollipop girls, and told us we were pretty! :biggrin2:

I told her this was my first gig and she said OK! and gave me that look like...you have to stay, you can't miss that!

Finally Mika came on stage and I was wondering before what my reaction would be. I just froze. I just stared at him with a huge grin on my face the whole Relax song, while everyone else was jumping and screaming at the top of their lungs. I didn't move one finger. After that I started singing along and screaming (I never thought I could yell so loud for such a long time. Of course I could barely speak the next day). I took my camera and took a few pics. I tried not to take so many because it was finally the first time I could look at him directly. :fangurl:

I still can't put into words the experience. It was AMAZING! The whole show proved that he is an artist that besides the fact he respects his fans he respects himself. Being a free entrance gig, at a festival in Romania, you wouldn't expect much. He gave everything there. There was the stage set, the crowd props, the story, the interaction with the crowd and you could see he was enjoying every bit on stage like he does every time.

:biggrin2:

aaaawiieee they still glow :shocked: last night i turned off the lights and they were pale but still glowing! THANK YOU :D they're awesome!