Top Posters In This Topic

94daa33d3127.jpg

81555d2e80ef.jpg

e3b0d960ea7c.jpg

cc885c301d7e.jpg

656d3abd3ca6.jpg

63d430b4a9fb.jpg

Great pics! Thanks for sharing :thumb_yello:

I have little question :teehee: How did you meet him there? :teehee: He's coming to my country and I wanna meet him like that, but I've got no clue how :naughty: I wanna go to the airport, I'm not sure if there's gonna be a meet and great after the show because he has to fly to Brazil...

Great pics! Thanks for sharing :thumb_yello:

I have little question :teehee: How did you meet him there? :teehee: He's coming to my country and I wanna meet him like that, but I've got no clue how :naughty: I wanna go to the airport, I'm not sure if there's gonna be a meet and great after the show because he has to fly to Brazil...

I cannot tell how to meet Mika at the airport . There are different countries - there are different people. I have arrived in Moscow in advance to meet Him at the airport. For the sake of 1 day of Mika's gig I have left off my house for all week

Hey, I'm putting this is the Moscow concert thread as there isn't on for SPB :aah:

Just want to thank Lena, mikatuned, and the other Russian MFCers for all their help when I was planning my visit to Russia, and especially Vathorniel who got me the SPB ticket, and then the refund when the gig was cancelled... and who took me, Kath and Abby to a fab ice-cream place when we were all expiring with the heat...

SPB is a fabulous city and well worth a visit, Mika or no Mika. It was excruciatingly hot my first day, and I did see people chucking themselves off the bridge into the river, but not sure whether it was because of the heat or because Mika cancelled! :roftl:

Oh, and I did sort of see Mika in SPB. On a poster for the gig-that-never-was.

And the radio was playing Kick Ass in the cab to the airport! :thumb_yello:

post-4021-142983688631_thumb.jpg

Hey, I'm putting this is the Moscow concert thread as there isn't on for SPB :aah:

Just want to thank Lena, mikatuned, and the other Russian MFCers for all their help when I was planning my visit to Russia, and especially Vathorniel who got me the SPB ticket, and then the refund when the gig was cancelled... and who took me, Kath and Abby to a fab ice-cream place when we were all expiring with the heat...

SPB is a fabulous city and well worth a visit, Mika or no Mika. It was excruciatingly hot my first day, and I did see people chucking themselves off the bridge into the river, but not sure whether it was because of the heat or because Mika cancelled! :roftl:

glad to hear you enjoyed your short stay in SPb even without Mika :thumb_yello:

Hello:biggrin2: Glad to see you safely back after all your travels. It was indeed a lovey place to be - SPB....................would have been much nicer with Mika there obviously but as you say - we had a great trip to an Ice Cream Parlour instead :thumb_yello::naughty: We won't mention the life threatening storm later that evening :shocked:

Oh, Enigma! my heart pours blood , when I see the Petersburg poster... You have come back home) I think, you do not regret for the trip. I love Petersburg!