Say Something Random -Part 10!-

Fangirl

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i havent been on MFC very much lately ... =/

i need some good books to read... might go library tomoz... anyone got any suggestions?

i need a haircut... ive found three hairstyles i like...dont know if theyre gonna suit me but im gonna just go for one! then next time i'll pick another one and the time after that i'll pick the last one... maybe :blink:

:biggrin2:

i havent been on MFC very much lately ... =/

i need some good books to read... might go library tomoz... anyone got any suggestions?

i need a haircut... ive found three hairstyles i like...dont know if theyre gonna suit me but im gonna just go for one! then next time i'll pick another one and the time after that i'll pick the last one... maybe :blink:

:biggrin2:

The Tao Of Pooh is pretty good!

And Pride And Prejudice and Zombies! :D

went to sleep at past 2 and woke at 7:30.... so tired but cant get back to sleep. :boxed:

today i have to:

try on school uniform

go library

go wh smith or another stationary shop

(what i need from whsmith: ink cartridges... 'good drawing pencils' ermm... i think thats all i need :aah: oh and maybe a new pencil case.)

shower

sort through school books i need to for next year =/

if i get to sleep during the day im gonna clean fish tank... ive been saying that for ages and i really do have to do it soon... (i need to buy new filter spongy things :blink:)

went to sleep at past 2 and woke at 7:30.... so tired but cant get back to sleep. :boxed:

today i have to:

try on school uniform

go library

go wh smith or another stationary shop

(what i need from whsmith: ink cartridges... 'good drawing pencils' ermm... i think thats all i need :aah: oh and maybe a new pencil case.)

shower

sort through school books i need to for next year =/

if i get to sleep during the day im gonna clean fish tank... ive been saying that for ages and i really do have to do it soon... (i need to buy new filter spongy things :blink:)

try on school uniform - check

go library - cbb

go wh smith or another stationary shop - cbb, can wait

shower - check

sort through school books i need to for next year =/ - cbb... can wait

fish tank - later..

Archived