Say Something Random -Part 10!-

Fangirl

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aaah! i have a sh1te timetable for tomorrow! DX and its such a long day.. 8:30- 4:20 :shocked::boxed:

whole school assembly - usually extremo boring! ... urgh! i better wear my uniform shoes..

citezenship (OMG my friend and i are working in a pair for our GSCE. then this girl asked to be with us and i didnt reply first but then she asked again [and i couldnt say no!] so i said she could. i find her really annoying :sneaky2:. and she stole my friends seat next to me :sneaky2:) :aah:

english - ive moved down in english.. i hate my new class and i feel so dumb :(

double spanish - i'm sh1tty at learning my first language! how am i suppose to learn a new one? (although i did choose this as a GCSE but that only because i really didnt like anything else and i couldnt do any of the other language...)

Biology - its ok... but we have a seating plan DX

DOUBLE maths! - no comment.

.... OMG! its 1:14 :shocked: gotta sleep! still havent packed school bag... :boxed:

OMG that is so weird! i was coming here to post this link :biggrin2:

:aah:

That was the video I'd just watched! He's so funny. :roftl:

i bought this braclet like a year a ago. i never got to wear it cos it 'broke' i fixed it a few days ago :biggrin2:

Sweetness! What does the bracelet look like?

aaah! i have a sh1te timetable for tomorrow! DX and its such a long day.. 8:30- 4:20 :shocked::boxed:

whole school assembly - usually extremo boring! ... urgh! i better wear my uniform shoes..

citezenship (OMG my friend and i are working in a pair for our GSCE. then this girl asked to be with us and i didnt reply first but then she asked again [and i couldnt say no!] so i said she could. i find her really annoying :sneaky2:. and she stole my friends seat next to me :sneaky2:) :aah:

english - ive moved down in english.. i hate my new class and i feel so dumb :(

double spanish - i'm sh1tty at learning my first language! how am i suppose to learn a new one? (although i did choose this as a GCSE but that only because i really didnt like anything else and i couldnt do any of the other language...)

Biology - its ok... but we have a seating plan DX

DOUBLE maths! - no comment.

.... OMG! its 1:14 :shocked: gotta sleep! still havent packed school bag... :boxed:

Completely agree.. :no:

I have Algebra 1 AND Algebra 2 AND Biology Honors!! :aah:

Archived